Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,786 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

Effect Of Peter Obi Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Effect Of Peter Obi Administration (1139 Views)

The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians / Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) / Indicting Photos!! Picture Of Peter Obi Apga Campaigning At Uke Night Vigil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effect Of Peter Obi Administration by 144(m): 6:44am On Oct 24, 2013
Am not disputing the fact that Peter Obi's administration did well in some sectors both why am pointing out some of the blunders he committed is that the successor will look at it and correct them if we reallywant Anambra state to be the light of the nation:

Changing of Special Science School to Community Secondary Schools Special Science Schools are schools that was designed to train sharp brain from SSI to SSIII, without doubt students from these schools have always been out standing in their academic endeavors. There was St. Charles Special Science School in Onitsha, Special Science School Azigbo in Nnewi and Special Science School Achina for boys and loretto special Science School Adazi, Nnobi Special Science School and Ihiala Special Science School all for girls. Special Science School would always pick local champion and turn them to world class champion, before you secure admission into these schools you must pass an entrance at your JSSIII all these schools are boarding schools and very challenging. Peter Obi in one of his moves made that change for the reason best known to him and only him alone, changing what is special to ordinary and the present state of those schools will confirm what am saying and here are the pictorial view just few years after those changes.

Re: Effect Of Peter Obi Administration by 144(m): 6:46am On Oct 24, 2013
more pics

Re: Effect Of Peter Obi Administration by biafranqueen: 6:50am On Oct 24, 2013
Which school is this? If it is in Nnewi let me ask you this question do students attend this school Let me ask you in another way are these buildings currently holding classes with students or is it an abandoned building?
Re: Effect Of Peter Obi Administration by 144(m): 7:38am On Oct 24, 2013
biafranqueen: Which school is this? If it is in Nnewi let me ask you this question do students attend this school Let me ask you in another way are these buildings currently holding classes with students or is it an abandoned building?
this happen to be the product of peter obi's administration this formal Special Science School Azigbo in Nnewi and this have students of the community if you look well in my pix you will see presence of life inthere
Re: Effect Of Peter Obi Administration by 144(m): 7:48am On Oct 24, 2013
you better forget the pictures they show you on screen we are talking about real life here, this is a case of special science school we are talking about we have not talk about not local schools then imagine the picture of local schools
Re: Effect Of Peter Obi Administration by lordnammy(m): 8:01am On Oct 24, 2013
mod please front page ............so that this people to should stop taking decision at the detriment of the future generation
Re: Effect Of Peter Obi Administration by 144(m): 8:38am On Oct 24, 2013
lordnammy: mod please front page ............so that this people to should stop taking decision at the detriment of the future generation
that's wat am saying my brother
Re: Effect Of Peter Obi Administration by IGBOSON1: 10:49am On Oct 24, 2013
Anambra has never had it so good these last 8 years! They truly deserve Obi and all that comes with him!

Front page tingz abeg!
Re: Effect Of Peter Obi Administration by cjrane: 11:00am On Oct 24, 2013
144: more pics

[size=18pt]These pictures are schools in Roach's IMO State.

Please stop playing silly games.
[/size]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Osun 2014 Election: Aregbesola Posters Flood Osun, No Visible Opposition Yet / lengthy summary of the 18-Page Obasanjo's Letter To President Jonathan / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.