Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Where Is Bola Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Bola Tinubu? (1286 Views)

What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) / Ahmed Magaji Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Which Is Bola Tinubu's Real Name? / How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Bola Tinubu? by idumuose(m): 5:19am On Sep 07, 2013
Yes we heard he went for a leg surgery.But Ɣ☺u and I haven't
heard any news so far from him.I hope all is well.
Re: Where Is Bola Tinubu? by Mynd44: 5:23am On Sep 07, 2013
You can just drive up to his house and ask there you know.
Re: Where Is Bola Tinubu? by slimfit1(m): 8:31am On Sep 07, 2013
And who is looking for him ?
Re: Where Is Bola Tinubu? by REDshouse(m): 10:19am On Sep 07, 2013
Make google ur friend

1 Like

Re: Where Is Bola Tinubu? by CrossLegge: 11:16am On Sep 07, 2013
Tinubu is fine and well. Recovering from knee surgery. Returning soon.
Re: Where Is Bola Tinubu? by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 07, 2013
Cross Legge: Tinubu is fine and well. Recovering from knee surgery. Returning soon.

Rubbish!

An old man like Tinibu with a very hectic scheldule will not go under the knife for some flimsy knee surgery.

Tinibu is terminally ill with kidney and liver failure
Re: Where Is Bola Tinubu? by zynzyn(m): 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
Are you telling truth or do you hate godfada so much?
Re: Where Is Bola Tinubu? by TeaParty: 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ask Sahara reporter & Punch. If its PEJ, they would have been giving us daily update.
Re: Where Is Bola Tinubu? by doncaster(m): 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
State of Vegetable
Re: Where Is Bola Tinubu? by Biodup: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
The jagagan is strategizing for destruction of pdp. The crises in pdp have spiritual element. Storm has taken him to strange land for reinforcement over 2015.
Re: Where Is Bola Tinubu? by agbameta: 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
Why are ibo people so much in love and infatuated, with Asiwaju ? I thought if his own wife worry so much about him like ibo people... This is very creepy and pathetic....

1 Like

Re: Where Is Bola Tinubu? by emmatony: 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mayb dead
Re: Where Is Bola Tinubu? by Dpeacemaker101: 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
agbameta: Why are ibo people so much in love and infatuated, with Asiwaju ? I thought if his own wife worry so much about him like ibo people... This is very creepy and pathetic....
he is a Nigerian so we would like to know, just the way you yoruba people are looking for where patience was? I have what they are saying about him is not true oh, that will mean some End Time Things ooooo, I laff in Chinese

1 Like

Re: Where Is Bola Tinubu? by doncaster(m): 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
doncaster: State of Vegetable
Re: Where Is Bola Tinubu? by AZeD1(m): 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
Dpeacemaker101: he is a Nigerian so we would like to know, [b]just the way you yoruba people are looking for where patience [/b]was? I have what they are saying about him is not true oh, that will mean some End Time Things ooooo, I laff in Chinese

Patience was flown abroad with our aircraft and treated with our money so we(Nigerians) deserve to know how and where our money is being spent but Tinubu on the other hand is a private citizen and we(Nigerians) don't give a hoot what he does... It's his business.
Re: Where Is Bola Tinubu? by doncaster(m): 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
A-ZeD:

Patience was flown abroad with our aircraft and treated with our money so we(Nigerians) deserve to know how and where our money is being spent but Tinubu on the other hand is a private citizen and we(Nigerians) don't give a hoot what he does... It's his business.
really. He is the head of ACN so he is a public servant and the public deserve to know. I heard from one staunch Yoruba dude here that the guy might land like yaradua to naija is the news he heard is true. I pray it's not otherwise Lagos will go to LP and LP is more or less PDP.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi: Please Help Us Your Children!!! / Business Whizkid Joins Uyo Senatorial Race / APC States Presidential Campaign Timetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.