Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,550 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking (30368 Views)

20 Hilarious Grammars Of Patrick Obahiagbon And Their Meaning / WAEC Seized My English Result Twice - Patrick Obahiagbon / Patrick Obahiagbon's Comment On ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by AMossley(m): 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
osaass: I can see the future governor of Edo state and possibly president
good leadership and governance isn't measured by eloquence or oratorical skill.
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by AMossley(m): 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2013
osaass: I can see the future governor of Edo state and possibly president
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by babanne(m): 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gpius: Oboy see grammaticology murderosity by a Nigerianously breaded individualistic being

O boy, u wicked o. See how u dey knack am.
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by Visocrate(m): 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
the mobile encyclopedia of the 21st century i greet you

1 Like

Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by teemsa: 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
Lyk seriously , the interviewer had to record dis cz an not sure he understood any single word there... btw dat im trouser na customised ba lmaooo
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by point5: 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
End tim grammar...be kiaful
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by frederick106(m): 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
if dis man mistakenly chat wit u on 2go!!!!!!! ur 2go acc will b in operable in d crimcrum crancrum of d inferno started by the grammer
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by UyiIredia(m): 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2013
druid06: What's the use of using pseudo-words in your lingua when half the audience does not understand what you're saying.

Mixing the English language with words from latin, french and spanish just to appear smarter. This is ridiculous and this is the kind of man we elect to lead us. A man who has no real identity and who isn't original. A fraud.

Isn't this the height of buffoonery and stupidity coming from a well educated grown man? We would expect this from high school students and undergrads but not from a grown man.

Like they say, empty barrels make the loudest noise.

Oh shut up ! You ain't up to his level so you'll hardly comprehend. Not to mention you'll complain or dislike bad grammar.

5 Likes

Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by UyiIredia(m): 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2013
Dude even toasted his wife like that shocked and has dropped in his vocabulary shocked shocked I dey laff. Ayhow, anyhow, I dey behind u my broda, Igodomigodo.
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by EdosaGreat(m): 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
druid06: What's the use of using pseudo-words in your lingua when half the audience does not understand what you're saying.

Mixing the English language with words from latin, french and spanish just to appear smarter. This is ridiculous and this is the kind of man we elect to lead us. A man who has no real identity and who isn't original. A fraud.

Isn't this the height of buffoonery and stupidity coming from a well educated grown man? We would expect this from high school students and undergrads but not from a grown man.

shot ur mouth! U're so idiotic foolish judge!

2 Likes

Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by soderican(m): 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
Chineke baara ekwensu mba oooo
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by kenzspunpy(m): 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
dedons: I suggest GEJ organise english tutorials for our 1st lady...

Let patrick obahiagbon be the teacher...

That will practically put madam first lady in a perpetual state of acrimony and moribund, that could ultimately make her be in an eternal grammatical vegetative state! Lols

1 Like

Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by Atesunate15(m): 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
What a brain ! ! ! Pray I have a brain like this buh not for 'activities' non-communicable
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by Emmyk(m): 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2013
#scratchinqMyOgor,leavinqthread#
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by ufumes(m): 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
I think I've gotten his style. He is creating new words. He seems to have researched into the formation of different words from Latin, Greek, English, French etc and he mixes it up while speaking. I can bet that most of those words he is speaking is not in dictionary and they will surely contain several grammatical flaws. Since most people are afraid to expose their ignorance, those grammatical blunders are allowed to pass.

1 Like

Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by ndiyeauwa: 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
A man that dares to be different.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by Toktee(m): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2013

You lack proper upbringing,what makes him fraud,and what make him empty barrel,,atleast i know him as a former member of the house of reps and presently the chief of staff to the governor of his state,
so,what are you?

2 Likes

Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by GenOrumov: 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2013
slap1: Much as I dislike this man's failure to communicate with relative ease, I marvel at the ability of his brain to retain such large repertoire of grammar and still maintain it's stability. Igodomigodo! RESPECT!
When he has words like these in his dictionary '
pepper souping, goat heading, suyaing, big stouting
and isiewulising'
why won't the brain retain the words?
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by theanonymous: 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: that defense is weak mehn. those youths are exposing their lower anatomical contours but he is exposing his big belle contours. check mate na grin
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by todayguest(m): 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
Think I need panadol extra after this. I wish he goes back into NASS. and intimidate those members with his ever powerful vocabs. A good number only laughs and claps when he speaks. You begin to hear "order! Order! # in bankole's voice # Hon. Patrick, we appreciate your command of the english language. Could you please break it down so that members can get you, we are lost here! " lol. He's my man. People like him don't easily pass english in waec. Examiners sees them as cheats, knowing that their choice of words are simply above O' level.

1 Like

Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by druid06(m): 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
Toktee: You lack proper upbringing,what makes him fraud,and what make him empty barrel,,atleast i know him as a former member of the house of reps and presently the chief of staff to the governor of his state,
so,what are you?

You father lacks proper upbringing you dimwit. Is this what passes as intelligence from where you come from to being utterly disrespectful and stupiid?

If he was once a member of the house of rep and currently the chief of staff to the drug addicted Edo state governor, how is it any of my concern?

Since Mr Patrick Agbon or whatever he calls himself is too intelligent, why hasn't he won any international award. A noble lauret of something would suffice. Day to day, the former representative keep showing us that he is a FRAUD with his pseudo-lingua and you are here forming familiarity to a man who doesn't give a second hoot about you.

Go get a job dude. At least I don't go around parading my stupidity with big words which doesn't actually exist in the English diction just to prove how smart I am. My meager communication skill and gift of garb would suffice for me for now.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by druid06(m): 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
Edosa Great: shot ur mouth! U're so idiotic foolish judge!

Ignorant is what you are and not to forget... A FOOOL..
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by rhemal: 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2013
jaywatt: Menh this êarly morin, i don full my head wit grammas

You,u head full u try o.me d more I read,d more my head dey empty
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by druid06(m): 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Oh shut up ! You ain't up to his level so you'll hardly comprehend. Not to mention you'll complain or dislike bad grammar.

Yes, I'm not on a level to comprehend to utter stupidity.

Having the gift of garb does not mean one should make up pseudo-words and languages just to appear smart.

Having the gift of garb is when one uses the right tenses in the right manner that even a common man would understand the message that is being passed acrossed.

Even the U.S president with all his background in law and politics still speak in a simple grammar when he's addressing the nation.
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by redsun(m): 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2013
Seeing the way this man dresses alone,will tell a normal person he is a pure nutter.
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
I had to download dictionary on safari to check d words while reading

Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by roland2rule(m): 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
Whao I too like this vocanalitarian man. he is vadoo jague in his lapoti..he is a good epitome of naduwilima bt need adsojibity in order to improve his holifoku 4 others to understand...language is foscalidudu and communicating....

Ha...(jualailal) ...lafin in indonesia....

Don't bother to make research on my ulijotomas vocabulary, if u check all dictionary patrick is using, u can't find all these vocals there....

Dis is wot we nd in nigeria, dat is y our leaders are embezzling our money cos they do not understand us....HE GO BETTER.................LOL, NAIRALANDERS...No vex o....

END TIME THINGS

1 Like

Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by secnelly: 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2013
Kai.... I need to improve my vocab to be able to communicate with this man. He's got what we call Quantum Linguamania des Anglais.
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by Toktee(m): 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
druid06:

You father lacks proper upbringing you dimwit. Is this what passes as intelligence from where you come from to being utterly disrespectful and stupiid?

If he was once a member of the house of rep and currently the chief of staff to the drug addicted Edo state governor, how is it any of my concern?

Since Mr Patrick Agbon or whatever he calls himself is too intelligent, why hasn't he won any international award. A noble lauret of something would suffice. Day to day, the former representative keep showing us that he is a FRAUD with his pseudo-lingua and you are here forming familiarity to a man who doesn't give a second hoot about you.

Go get a job dude. At least I don't go around parading my stupidity with big words which doesn't actually exist in the English diction just to prove how smart I am. My meager communication skill and gift of garb would suffice for me for now.

The more you talk,the more you exposed urself as an old foool,you called a sitting governor who have never in his life have a case of drugs with police a drug addict,i can see that you really have a problem with apc gvt in edo state maybe u are close to tony anini,or u are one of the pdp thugs in edo state that is why u are so bitter about oshobaba administratio,if u are not happy with them,locate a nearest transformer and do the rest.
Next time contribute meaningfully instead of allowing the weed in ur head to manifest here on nl,u are too old for that ok?.
As for patrick,i still manitain that he is better than ur entire family put together,oldman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures / “My Name Is” Or “My Names Are” Which Is Correct? / Abia State University Demands N15,000 "Pandemic Prevention Fee" From Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.