Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,929 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking (30383 Views)

20 Hilarious Grammars Of Patrick Obahiagbon And Their Meaning / WAEC Seized My English Result Twice - Patrick Obahiagbon / Patrick Obahiagbon's Comment On ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by Fineone(m): 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
I doubt if the average Nairalander more than the 20% of words needed for effective communication in English.
Call Patrick what or how you like, we all know he is not empty.
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by DonaldGenes(m): 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
adeaugustus: Ain't gonna waste my time reading some shit!
e dey pain you? go read your Dico jor
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by Lyth: 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2013
Fineone: I doubt if the average Nairalander more than the 20% of words needed for effective communication in English.
Call Patrick what or how you like, we all know he is not empty.

And u ve jst communicated huh? ...guess d average nairalander is way better than u. Lesson: pple who live in glass houses shldnt throw stones. And yep u r ryt on Pat, he sure aint empty.
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by MsNas(f): 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
If this man na my Papa, I Ho dey shame make my friends no come house. In fact during open days in school,na my Mama go follow me. Make he no go scatter my teacher head. grin grin
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by justphillips(m): 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
lol @ [b]Yohji Yamamoto
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
This morning Hon Patrick Obayaigbon drove into a petrol station in his sleek, state of the art range rover sports:

Patrick: guy, abeg give me full tank (in benin language)

Attendant: I only speak english,sir

Patrick: Ok brother, good morning. I currently feel a profound desire to replenish the propellant of my motorised automobile. Therefore I cordially request you to transfer from your subterranean reservoir a sufficient quantity of the combustible fluid of the highest octane rating to fill the appropriate receptacle of the said means of perambulation to the brim

Attendant: bros na play I dey play o, my name na Omoh, you fit talk am for Benin!

1 Like

Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by bolayei: 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
Please can someone confirm if grammar is a language or is this guy speaking in english? If english, may i please know if its american, australian,canadian english or english from england.
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
bolayei: Please can someone confirm if grammar is a language or is this guy speaking in english? If english, may i please know if its american, australian,canadian english or english from england.

Ask Mr Dictionary
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by toygod2: 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
You will honestly agree wif me,that this PATRICK of a man is maaaard
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by olly4life: 7:07am On Sep 09, 2013
druid06: What's the use of using pseudo-words in your lingua when half the audience does not understand what you're saying.

Mixing the English language with words from latin, french and spanish just to appear smarter. This is ridiculous and this is the kind of man we elect to lead us. A man who has no real identity and who isn't original. A fraud.

Isn't this the height of buffoonery and stupidity coming from a well educated grown man? We would expect this from high school students and undergrads but not from a grown man.

Like they say, empty barrels make the loudest noise.

Shut d F..k, what trash are U̶̲̥̅̊ saying. Appr8 ur own. D oyinbos dat initiated dere language must av come thru all this grammar b4 acceptance. A student is writing thesis on Mr Igodomigodo, so y d beef. U̶̲̥̅̊ are insulting some one papa abi cos U̶̲̥̅̊ cannot even measure wit minute of his exposure. Wit all ur correct english, what av U̶̲̥̅̊ achieve- nonsense.
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by MANOSUB(m): 8:50am On Sep 09, 2013
Albert0011: Wtf..wats d meanin of pepper souping egusi souping.
it means enjoying urself without creating time to build up ur mental capability
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by kenzspunpy(m): 9:07am On Sep 09, 2013
druid06:

You father lacks proper upbringing you dimwit. Is this what passes as intelligence from where you come from to being utterly disrespectful and stupiid?

If he was once a member of the house of rep and currently the chief of staff to the drug addicted Edo state governor, how is it any of my concern?

Since Mr Patrick Agbon or whatever he calls himself is too intelligent, why hasn't he won any international award. A noble lauret of something would suffice. Day to day, the former representative keep showing us that he is a FRAUD with his pseudo-lingua and you are here forming familiarity to a man who doesn't give a second hoot about you.

Go get a job dude. At least I don't go around parading my stupidity with big words which doesn't actually exist in the English diction just to prove how smart I am. My meager communication skill and gift of garb would suffice for me for now.

You are nothing but a hater. The man Patrick Obahiagbon is only trying to create an identity for himself and has succeeded in doing that, whether u like him or not. Why are you angry with the man? I think he is famous for his style of communication and many people, including me appreciate him for no other reason but the fact that he serves as comic relief, especially when we are tensed. Why the hatred? Who knows you? Who are you self? My friend, stop hating for nothing!
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by kenzspunpy(m): 9:15am On Sep 09, 2013
druid06:

You father lacks proper upbringing you dimwit. Is this what passes as intelligence from where you come from to being utterly disrespectful and stupiid?

If he was once a member of the house of rep and currently the chief of staff to the drug addicted Edo state governor, how is it any of my concern?

Since Mr Patrick Agbon or whatever he calls himself is too intelligent, why hasn't he won any international award. A noble lauret of something would suffice. Day to day, the former representative keep showing us that he is a FRAUD with his pseudo-lingua and you are here forming familiarity to a man who doesn't give a second hoot about you.

Go get a job dude. At least I don't go around parading my stupidity with big words which doesn't actually exist in the English diction just to prove how smart I am. My meager communication skill and gift of garb would suffice for me for now.

You are nothing but a hater. The man Patrick Obahiagbon is only trying to create an identity for himself and has succeeded in doing that, whether u like him or not. Why are you angry with the man? I think he is famous for his style of communication and many people, including me appreciate him for no other reason but the fact that he serves as comic relief, especially when we are tensed. Why the hatred? Why call him names? Why bring the edo governor into the matter? If you are not ok by his style, why not ignore him? Is he even communicating with you? Who knows you? Who the hell are you self? My friend, stop hating for nothing and get busy! Pray, you even get famous as he is in your entire life!
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by PaulJackson(m): 11:16am On Sep 09, 2013
Pls this honourable should not be called to mark our WAEC, but if he do, 99% of our students will fail!
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by PaulJackson(m): 11:47am On Sep 09, 2013
The trouser is very closer to the chest! big grammar alone can cause this. I cant laugh ooooooooo!!!!!!!1
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by laplace19(m): 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2013
druid06: What's the use of using pseudo-words in your lingua when half the audience does not understand what you're saying.

Mixing the English language with words from latin, french and spanish just to appear smarter. This is ridiculous and this is the kind of man we elect to lead us. A man who has no real identity and who isn't original. A fraud.

Isn't this the height of buffoonery and stupidity coming from a well educated grown man? We would expect this from high school students and undergrads but not from a grown man.

Mtcheewwww. What is empty about the man?

A man who is a diplomat,a public administrator and a legal practitioner,etc that you are here calling an empty barrel

Just openly tell us that you are jealous rather than excoriating the man

BAD BELLE!!! Mtcheeww
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by laplace19(m): 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
kenzspunpy:

You are nothing but a hater. The man Patrick Obahiagbon is only trying to create an identity for himself and has succeeded in doing that, whether u like him or not. Why are you angry with the man? I think he is famous for his style of communication and many people, including me appreciate him for no other reason but the fact that he serves as comic relief, especially when we are tensed. Why the hatred? Why call him names? Why bring the edo governor into the matter? If you are not ok by his style, why not ignore him? Is he even communicating with you? Who knows you? Who the hell are you self? My friend, stop hating for nothing and get busy! Pray, you even get famous as he is in your entire life!

10,000,000 LIKES

Don't mind that never-do-well being

He loathes Hon.Patrick,yet he wasted some minutes if not an hour or more than trying to read and decipher the man's grammar.

Patrick's grammar will always mystify the guy anytime any day
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by laplace19(m): 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2013

If I dey see this guy post the thing dey vex me

From now on I will be an omnivorous reader and then,with my lingua prowess guys like druid06 will be mesmerised and get exasperated on reading my books/presentations,and then again,I won't give a f*ck to his aimless aimlessnessless,directionless directionlessness and jobless joblessnessless CREW. grin grin grin
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2013
obailala:
Yohji Yamamoto grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
I think I like his defence
yohji yamamoto?! sounds lyk some anime jargon
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by Nmeri17: 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2013
Imagine this guy as a rapper... *sighs

1 Like

Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by meetben(m): 9:04am On Jul 21, 2014
One single factor that endears me to this fellow is his respect.and recognition of the unmoved mover ie God.........I am humbled but as a student of mysticism, nothing happens in my life by accident. I am a robot in the hands of God and from that point of view therefore, 2015 would take care of itself. ..
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by dhaewood(m): 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
[size=58pt]GRAMMACOLOGIC COINAGE[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool

Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by lilliesboy(m): 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
He is a very gifted, disciplined and humorous man. I admire his charisma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“october Rush” To “october Rape”: Female Freshers Recount Nights Of Sexual Abuse / Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities / How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.