Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Is It Possible To Love Somebody And Be Pretending As If U Are Not Care? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Love Somebody And Be Pretending As If U Are Not Care? (591 Views)

Can You Love Somebody But Wouldn't Marry Them? / Can You Love Somebody Without Trust? / Can U Love Somebody Over The Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Love Somebody And Be Pretending As If U Are Not Care? by Tellmeurmind: 11:06am On Sep 07, 2013
My gal always make me to be scared. hardly can you see her smilling with me but always confess to her friends that she loves me. should i continue or opt out?
Re: Is It Possible To Love Somebody And Be Pretending As If U Are Not Care? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2013
Well, i dnt knw.
But wot i knw is:
I am firstus de commentos! cool
Re: Is It Possible To Love Somebody And Be Pretending As If U Are Not Care? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2013
Well, possible you are not the funny type or something. undecided She does not need to laugh every second in front of you to show she cares--are you a comedian? tongue. Just Chill. May be she's just the moody and serious type. But that's really not a good ground to breakup with her na, seriously...

PS If you want her to laugh, go and learn good jokes and know lots of funny things. wink Besides if you are boring to be with, its not her fault that she does not find your presence amusing enough. Chillax, bro. grin

(1) (Reply)

Few Tips To Make Her Love You More / 5 Classic Break-up Signs In A Relationship / Help I'm Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.