Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Huddah, Kenyan BBA The Chase Contestant Reveals Her Crush On President Goodluck - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Huddah, Kenyan BBA The Chase Contestant Reveals Her Crush On President Goodluck (1315 Views)

Ghanaian Selly Galley, Former BBA The Chase Contestant, Set To Wed / Watch The Video Of Beverly & Angelo Having Sex In Big Brother Africa The Chase / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Huddah, Kenyan BBA The Chase Contestant Reveals Her Crush On President Goodluck by omobarBlog(m): 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
It seems there is more than one person in Kenya anticipating the arrival of Nigeria’s President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan who is due to arrive in the country this weekend.
Big Brother Africa- The Chase contestant representing Kenya, Huddah Monroe said she is also awaiting President Jonathan’s arrival. She tweeted that she had always had a crush on him. Read her tweet below:

Nigerian President, Goodluck Jonathan will be in Kenya this weekend. Aside the Kenyan President who
awaits him, Kenya’s BBA-The Chase Contestant, Huddah Monroe is also waiting for the president. She said she has always had a crush on him.
source:http://omobar..com/2013/09/huddah-kenyan-bba-chase-contestant.html#more

Re: Huddah, Kenyan BBA The Chase Contestant Reveals Her Crush On President Goodluck by Rejoice5000(f): 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
heh who is this?
Re: Huddah, Kenyan BBA The Chase Contestant Reveals Her Crush On President Goodluck by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2013
grin sorry u sed what I was eating cockroach... cool

(1) (Reply)

Should I Go Ahead? / Happy Birthday To Me [ANDY BLAZE] / party Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.