Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK (7010 Views)

I Am Not John Okafor's Aka Mr Ibu Wife Nor An Ex -beauty Queen - Hauwa Wakili! / ( Uncle Wayward ) A Nigerian Nollywood Movie By Mr Ibu Alias John Okafor / Trivia: 3 Nigerians Where On The UK Top 10 Chats With Dbanj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
Onila that dude doesn't understand written English, that's why he wrote that no vex its a disease and am looking for the cure. smiley
onila: angry pls just respect yrself
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Airforce1(m): 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2013
spongeback: Onila that dude doesn't understand written English, that's why he wrote that no vex its a disease and am looking for the cure. smiley

I can hear you with all that deeek in you mouth. lipsrsealed
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by onila(f): 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
spongeback: Onila that dude doesn't understand written English, that's why he wrote that no vex its a disease and am looking for the cure. smiley
you rock, spongy smiley
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
I would like to ask you how old you are but I know you can’t count that high.
undecided
Airforce1:

I can hear you with all that deeek in you mouth. lipsrsealed
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Airforce1(m): 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
Onila love, I can see why u so popular n dis forum and outtie nland..
Your mom dated gay.

What an achievement.
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by onila(f): 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2013
spongeback: I would like to ask you how old you are but I know you can’t count that high.
undecided
grin grin
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by niggadee(m): 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2013
bullsh*t
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by baggy4luv(m): 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2013
onila: back in the day cool while she was studying in the UK

I am so proud to be her daughter

now I know why I attract great men and very rich men

I just got lucky to get good genes and swagger smiley

Onila is blessed smiley
clean poo laden feet on thread...mumulyn in the making
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by druid06(m): 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2013
Airforce1: Onila love, I can see why u so popular n dis forum and outtie nland..
Your mom dated gay.

What an achievement.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry Onila, na you dem finish like this?
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by onila(f): 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
druid06:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry Onila, na you dem finish like this?
his not funny
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Airforce1(m): 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
spongeback: I would like to ask you how old you are but I know you can’t count that high.
undecided

What are u saying?
Sounds like something a poor lonely disturbed person would say.

3 Likes

Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
onila: no she didnt cry

I wish she did grin but am still grateful with the life I have
r u 100% sure hs not ur father??

1 Like

Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by flolancracker: 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
grin loool @ †he comments
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
Airforce1: Onila love, I can see why u so popular n dis forum and outtie nland..
Your mom dated gay.

What an achievement.

nadia_SA: r u 100% sure hs not ur father??

Why evils? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by druid06(m): 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2013
joeydozzy:

Why evils? grin grin grin grin

So you know that song.

Vic O - Why evils
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by onila(f): 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2013
nadia_SA: r u 100% sure hs not ur father??
that means I will be mixed

am just as black as you
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by druid06(m): 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2013
onila: his not funny

Onila, could you please upload a picture of you.

I know it is outrageous but I would like a put a face to the controversial person behind that moniker.
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
Because you have a box of cornflakes and two knockoff shoes and a slippers I won't even let my gateman wear with a wizkid album so that makes you rich undecided
Airforce1:

What are u saying?
Sounds like something a poor lonely disturbed person would say.
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by PAPAAFRICA: 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2013
wait a second, Elton is a HOMO
something doesn't add up here.
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Airforce1(m): 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2013
spongeback: Because you have a box of cornflakes and two knockoff shoes and a slippers I won't even let my gateman wear with a wizkid album so that makes you rich undecided

I'm better than you sucker.. Go dig.
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2013
onila:

she was walking down in some rich neighbourhood and he approached her while he was driving in his car
and he begged her to come into the car, but she refused

she told me, she was so inlove with my father that she turned down the request even tho he was "Elton John"
that shld tell shes a woman of dignity like me smiley

I am still angry with her, imagine if she agreed

by now I will be eating with prince william and prince charles in buckingham palace grin
Lol. This girl no go kill person I swear. smiley
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2013
How come you're here? I thought the zoo is closed at night!
Airforce1:

I'm better than you sucker.. Go dig.
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
[quote author=spongeback][/quote]u so mouthed. Lol
Give it to 'em (him) grin
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by druid06(m): 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
I love it when they fight.
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
gbokukueba: Where is the proof So people can just come here and say anything... i hope this doesnt make the front page cos if it does then am creating a sensational story too and it must stay on the front page till eternity... reminds me of those silly stories we used to tell when we were younger that you lie to people that ypu have been to London before when you were in your mummy's womb...
lighten up dude. Na wetin sef?
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by IlCapitano(m): 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2013
spongeback: Because you have a box of cornflakes and two knockoff shoes and a slippers I won't even let my gateman wear with a wizkid album so that makes you rich undecided
Ouch. Why so cruel?
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2013
onila: back in the day cool while she was studying in the UK

I am so proud to be her daughter

now I know why I attract great men and very rich men

I just got lucky to get good genes and swagger smiley

Onila is blessed smiley
its well
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Airforce1(m): 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
spongeback: How come you're here? I thought the zoo is closed at night!

Goodnight luv..

Talk to you some other time.

Byee..
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ok I understand its lights out in your zoo undecided
Airforce1:

Goodnight luv..

Talk to you some other time.

Byee..
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Fkforyou(m): 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ha.ha.ha.ha..chai nairaland don suffer,Onila pls are u related to Mr.cork..?cos u guys have something in common.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Banned From Instagram / Ambode Visited By AFRIMA And Africa Union Delegates / Linda Ikeji Blog: What You Must Know Before Start Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.