Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,172 members, 7,953,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

How Do I Manage My Anger HELP!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Manage My Anger HELP!! (660 Views)

How Do I Manage Panic And Anxiety Attacks / How Do I Manage Stomach Ulcer / How Do I Manage Or Even Cure Ulcer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Manage My Anger HELP!! by Boll2010: 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
Please people I have anger issue! I get mad at people easily but won't fight the person! Irrespective of the person to me I don't care so far he/she frustrate me!! Its affecting me in my life!any little thing I spark!! This thing has start embarrasing me!! Am not rude or arrogant......the worst thing is that when a lady frustrate me I would be so mad that I hit d next thing I see! But won't touch the person.........how do I help myself before I turn a family man,so it won't disrupt my future!!plssss!!!! Help......I cursed today am writing this cuz I actually treated my mum badly wit my talks which I sober aalot,I begged her till she forgive me!.......pls I need to stop this,have taken some anger classes but didn't help! Thanks!
Re: How Do I Manage My Anger HELP!! by ATMC(f): 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2013
go for deliverance
Re: How Do I Manage My Anger HELP!! by ATMC(f): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
i said go for deliverance because yhu'd gone thru anger class...i could share some things with yhu but...check my diary 'i wished for you'
Re: How Do I Manage My Anger HELP!! by druid06(m): 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2013
Try this step, it works perfectly fine and I guarantee and everlasting peace afterward.

Go hug a transformer.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Manage My Anger HELP!! by eyenCalabar(m): 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2013
Did you say "my anger"? And if I may ask, who gave you anger? Remember, all good and perfect gift comes from God. Anger is a devilish spirit. You don't need a deliverer 'cos you can deliver yourself. Just start rejecting it. Say to yourself: I reject you spirit of anger in the name of Jesus. I bind you devilish spirit. I render you ineffective and inoperative in me from this day henceforth in the name of Jesus. Do this believing and it'll go.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Manage My Anger HELP!! by Boll2010: 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2013
druid06: Try this step, it works perfectly fine and I guarantee and everlasting peace afterward.

Go hug a transformer.
I wnt Talk man
Re: How Do I Manage My Anger HELP!! by ceosville(m): 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2013
cry Bro, Na All In One OTAPIAPIA be the solution oh, just visit any nearby chemist and buy, Take 1 tea spoon just before and after meal for 3days. That's all, and the anger is gone!
Re: How Do I Manage My Anger HELP!! by Boll2010: 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
eyenCalabar: Did you say "my anger"? And if I may ask, who gave you anger? Remember, all good and perfect gift comes from God. Anger is a devilish spirit. You don't need a deliverer 'cos you can deliver yourself. Just start rejecting it. Say to yourself: I reject you spirit of anger in the name of Jesus. I bind you devilish spirit. I render you ineffective and inoperative in me from this day henceforth in the name of Jesus. Do this believing and it'll go.
tanx ma! I wil say dat!
Re: How Do I Manage My Anger HELP!! by Ashabie(f): 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2013
Eyah! Pele dear,....you are the solution to your problem,...so far you no it, its no more a problem, try to control yourself,avoid argument, and be very mindful of ppl you relate with....and for your mum aspect, you need to be spank,you don't argue with your mum no matter what, even if you are right, try to give a listen ear, go back to her for forgiveness once again and promise her you wnt repeat such....anyway hope u cool?
Re: How Do I Manage My Anger HELP!! by Boll2010: 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ashabie: Eyah! Pele dear,....you are the solution to your problem,...so far you no it, its no more a problem, try to control yourself,avoid argument, and be very mindful of ppl you relate with....and for your mum aspect, you need to be spank,you don't argue with your mum no matter what, even if you are right, try to give a listen ear, go back to her for forgiveness once again and promise her you wnt repeat such....anyway hope u cool?
yea tanx dear! I cursed today lyk hell!dats y I play a lot to save mysef 4 d embarrasin tym#i wil def get angry.......but no mata aw pissed I am I leave d area fast bcuz I don't trust mysef......dia was a tym thieves came to my auz,my auzmate were tankn God I wasn't at home cuz dey knew I wld cuz trouble!!! I pray God hlp me........aw is my boy?? U neva return d mails
Re: How Do I Manage My Anger HELP!! by sotum2: 11:54pm On Sep 07, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Please Save Ernest Eke / 59 On Ebola Terrible Watch List In Nigeria / Computer Eye Strain: 6 Things You Can Do About It That Really Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.