Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

pls let's pray For Our Brainwashed Brethren today. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / pls let's pray For Our Brainwashed Brethren today. (632 Views)

Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! / Let's Pray For The Nigerian Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

pls let's pray For Our Brainwashed Brethren today. by alexleo(m): 9:09am On Sep 08, 2013
Dear brethren in Jesus, we have seen the workings of the devil in these last days among our brethren in various churches. We are not ignorant of his devises in making our brethren to be so brainwashed to the extent that they believe the words of their pastors more than the scriptures. They worship their pastors and are caged with unneccessary church traditions(some of which runs contrary to the scriptures). We must in love pray for one another for Jesus to reign amongst our brethren.

1 Like

Re: pls let's pray For Our Brainwashed Brethren today. by alexleo(m): 9:33am On Sep 08, 2013
Here are the words of Jesus in Matthew 11:28-30-

28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.

Today, some churches are given hard yoke and heavy burden to brethren who have already been saved from heavy burden.

May every yoke and burden upon our brethren which is not of Christ be totally removed, in Jesus name, amen.

1 Like

Re: pls let's pray For Our Brainwashed Brethren today. by Redoil: 9:36am On Sep 08, 2013
What are ur critaria for comming to such conclusion.
Re: pls let's pray For Our Brainwashed Brethren today. by alexleo(m): 11:12am On Sep 08, 2013
Matthew 15:13.

13 But He answered and said, “Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.

May God uproot every traditions and practices that is not of him from amongst us, in Jesus name, amen.

1 Like

Re: pls let's pray For Our Brainwashed Brethren today. by alexleo(m): 11:32am On Sep 08, 2013
Hebrews 12;2.

2 looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

May God help us to focus on Jesus in this christian race and not on any man. In Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: pls let's pray For Our Brainwashed Brethren today. by alexleo(m): 11:47am On Sep 08, 2013
John 3:28,30

28 You yourselves bear me witness, that I said, ‘I am not the Christ,’ but, ‘I have been sent before Him.’ 30 He must increase, but I must decrease.

May Jesus increase while pastors, choristers, deacons, church members decrease. In Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

(1)

Synonymous To Our Present Day Most Pastors Mathew 23 Vs. 1-36 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional October 11th 2013 / He’s Given Us Everything!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.