Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Horrible Living Of Nigerians In Malaysia (A Must Read) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Horrible Living Of Nigerians In Malaysia (A Must Read) (1495 Views)

The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba / Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election / APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horrible Living Of Nigerians In Malaysia (A Must Read) by naijacenter(f): 11:49am On Sep 08, 2013
The life of Nigerians living in Malaysia can't be legitimately illustrated assuming that i don't use the sentence JUNGLE OF DIFFERENT KINDS OF ANIMALS.

I arrived Malaysia making plans to meet a few Nigerians who i could have the capacity to spend few days with. The driver dropped me at a spot called China town where i needed to stroll from road to road, inquiring as to whether they know a Nigerian. Luckily for me, i ran into two blacks who asserted to be Cameroonians. Not many minutes later, i met a Nigerian who introduced himself as Vita.

As i inquired as to whether he was a Nigerian, he said "yes", and asked where i am from in Nigeria. The minute i said my state, i could see the hesitant reaction in his tune. Gone are those days when Nigerians were one. When you meet a Nigerian abroad and harbour him and call him your sibling since you are from the same nation, Nigerians have been so influenced with the issue of ethnic that they have disregarded that we live in one country.

Read more: http://www.naijacenter.com/horrible-living-nigerians-malaysia/

Re: Horrible Living Of Nigerians In Malaysia (A Must Read) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
Sees picture and throws up#
That pix ves me sotey i reserve my comment
Re: Horrible Living Of Nigerians In Malaysia (A Must Read) by planetuzor(m): 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2013
I don't understand the picx. Someone pls explain to me...
Re: Horrible Living Of Nigerians In Malaysia (A Must Read) by soundtruth(m): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
How does somebody embark on a mission without counting the costs? Some Nigerians feel that others should be responsible for their irresponsibility.
Re: Horrible Living Of Nigerians In Malaysia (A Must Read) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
Abi u reach Malaysia begin shi.t cotton wool?

(1) (Reply)

Bauchi Is Peaceful — Rep Nuhu Zaki / Her Excellency Mrs Roli Nere Uduaghan Clocks 52 / Two Friends Hit Bet9ja Jackpot, Use N400 To Win N8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.