Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,152 members, 7,953,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:39 PM

Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? (49491 Views)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? / Were Some People Existing Before Adam And Eve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Rexyl(m): 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
trolling: u no dey here word,those are prophecies to be fulfilled, if he is cast down,then who accuses us day and night, now let me give you something to ponder on,i know when he will be thrown out ,the signs are in the scriptures,i bet your christian pastors dont know know this,if they do,i'll give you $100 wink...let me just make it easy on you i wanted you to dredge your brain but it cant be reveal to you unless you have the spirit of prophecy,well his minions were cast out nor Lucifer

Alright! Satan was/ or not cast out and he is/not on earth already. This is a matter for rise and fall in thought of man as I can define it. But as for me I would say Satan was cast out of heaven. Matters that arose from Jesus temptation showed that Satan was on earth: Jesus rebuked him while executing his work. Let‘s consider this Matthew 4:1 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil... Mat 4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. 4:11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.
Here Jesus called him by his name, and I think whether physical or spiritual wilderness it took place on earth. Thanks.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
Rexyl:

Very interesting! But there are two schools of thought here: one believing that Satan was cast out of heaven going by manifestations of signs and wonders of the devil and evils that has bedeviled the world since when the scriptures established that Satan is the Author of evils. And the other school of thought that the falling of Satan is what is yet to come as clearly indicated in the books of Revelation. Or that the revelation shows more about the second falling of Satan and all his agents which will put an end to all evils. --- Referencing the word of Jesus when he said “I beheld Satan fall..“ Then back to Isaiah 14: 16&17; 16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; 17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?“

Whether this is refering to a man or devil? Whether a man or devil could do such devastation? Thanx.

Did you hear when I say it is a tauting word?
the taunt is what God expect them to pronounce on the king of BABYLON not the Devil.

secondly, see rev. 12:8 NIV.

"But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. "

When they were cast out from heaven, they no longer went back to heaven again.

Does it not make sense to conclude that the cast out was just once, the one done in revelation?

I ve told you the background of Jesus words at Luke. Devil cant be cast out of heaven and he returns there again. does that make any sense?
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2013
From_Guiriga:

Brother, my problem is that Cain committed in_cest. Something that later God stopped. If God stopped it, then he stopped at perfect time because God is perfect no?
Then why we still have children being born with issues?
Furthermore, you have to understand that God is aiding this problem. He wants people from Israel to marriy Whittington the clan. You know that.
Meaning that if things are defective in the genes, of the so called Israel they will remain defective if they follow their God command.
You don't see it?

God allowed it so that men could multiply. when these has been accomplished, He stopped it.

I ask you. If you created just two persons and told them to fill the earth, how can they do so without inbreeding? tell me.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Rexyl(m): 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2013
JMAN05:

Did you hear when I say it is a tauting word?
the taunt is what God expect them to pronounce on the king of BABYLON not the Devil.

secondly, see rev. 12:8 NIV.

"But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. "

When they were cast out from heaven, they no longer went back to heaven again.

Does it not make sense to conclude that the cast out was just once, the one done in revelation?

I ve told you the background of Jesus words at Luke. Devil cant be cast out of heaven and he returns there again. does that make any sense?

Am getting deeper in thought as regards the place in the university where Satan currently occupies. As I was getting deeper in thought from all the points raised from various replies I was taken to the trial of Job, to settle matters as regards Satan‘s current state and abode.

Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them. 1:7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by trolling(m): 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
Rexyl:

Alright! Satan was/ or not cast out and he is/not on earth already. This is a matter for rise and fall in thought of man as I can define it. But as for me I would say Satan was cast out of heaven. Matters that arose from Jesus temptation showed that Satan was on earth: Jesus rebuked him while executing his work. Let‘s consider this Matthew 4:1 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil... Mat 4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. 4:11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.
Here Jesus called him by his name, and I think whether physical or spiritual wilderness it took place on earth. Thanks.
First and foremost I don't believe in a white heyZeus call jesus, okay let me give more understanding, Lucifer was in the garden, he possessed Judas Iscariot,and yes he tempted Christ at the wilderness, but that was temporal, He would be cast out finally at the sixth seal with the third of his angels to wreak havoc upon the inhabitants of the world before he is thrown into the abyss for a thousand years, released again to wage war with Israel but would be destroyed by brimstone, then thrown into the lake of fire.... To help your understanding, study the names of Lucifer, devil and Satan then come back and talk with me
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2013
Rexyl:

Am getting deeper in thought as regards the place in the university where Satan currently occupies. As I was getting deeper in thought from all the points raised from various replies I was taken to the trial of Job, to settle matters as regards Satan‘s current state and abode.

Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them. 1:7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

You are right and that helps to clerify thf point that satan was cast from heaven AFTER the first century CE. why did I say so?

When satan was cast out from heaven, he had no access to heaven again. rev. 12:8. so the fact that he had access to heaven at job shows he has never been cast out at that time.

what do you think?
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2013
trolling: First and foremost I don't believe in a white heyZeus call jesus, okay let me give more understanding, Lucifer was in the garden, he possessed Judas Iscariot,and yes he tempted Christ at the wilderness, but that was temporal, He would be cast out finally at the sixth seal with the third of his angels to wreak havoc upon the inhabitants of the world before he is thrown into the abyss for a thousand years, released again to wage war with Israel but would be destroyed by brimstone, then thrown into the lake of fire.... To help your understanding, study the names of Lucifer, devil and Satan then come back and talk with me

pls prove that Jesus is your so called white hezeux.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by trolling(m): 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2013
JMAN05:

pls prove that Jesus is your so called white hezeux.
whoever said HeyZeus.. Iesous was my so called white Zeus, abi you no fit comprehend, go to the first two chapters in Revelation and get Christ, the Hamashiac color
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by FromGuiriga(m): 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2013
JMAN05:

God allowed it so that men could multiply. when these has been accomplished, He stopped it.

I ask you. If you created just two persons and told them to fill the earth, how can they do so without inbreeding? tell me.

Give thanks still.
Yes, bredren but you are the one making the case for God stopping it. You don't see it?
I pose several question on your reasoning bredren but they went unanswered. It's OK.
To address your question:
I would have created many people. Period. No need to go back and give commandment to stop anything. See it?
Besides brother, there are different types of blood types. Adam and Eve are one, so where do all these blood types come from?
Furthermore brother, the natives from Australia... They don't marry their sister or mothers yet they have no record of no Israel God. As a matter of fact, they have their own creation story!
Where I'm going with this is that these people arrived at this with their own reasoning and experience. So it appears to me anyhow :-)

Give thanks for the reasoning.

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 19, 2013
From_Guiriga:

Give thanks still.
Yes, bredren but you are the one making the case for God stopping it. You don't see it?
I pose several question on your reasoning bredren but they went unanswered. It's OK.
To address your question:
I would have created many people. Period. No need to go back and give commandment to stop anything. See it?
Besides brother, there are different types of blood types. Adam and Eve are one, so where do all these blood types come from?
Furthermore brother, the natives from Australia... They don't marry their sister or mothers yet they have no record of no Israel God. As a matter of fact, they have their own creation story!
Where I'm going with this is that these people arrived at this with their own reasoning and experience. So it appears to me anyhow :-)

Give thanks for the reasoning.

wrong answer. assuming you created two persons only. let the analogy match.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by FromGuiriga(m): 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2013
JMAN05:

wrong answer. assuming you created two persons only. let the analogy match.

The God is the author of inbreeding and in_cest then. God is modifying thing on the fly. Admit that first.

Moreover, you admit the God made it that way the. How come there are NO RECORDS of bible God addressing other nations about it.
Bredren, you don't see God is playing favorites?

The question here is if there other people besides Adam and Eve. What we are sayin is that the bible account is suspect.

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 19, 2013
From_Guiriga:

The God is the author of inbreeding and in_cest then. God is modifying thing on the fly. Admit that first.

ya. that the way he expects people to multiply. had they listened to Him, there wouldnt have been a problem.

Moreover, you admit the God made it that way the. How come there are NO RECORDS of bible God addressing other nations about it.
Bredren, you don't see God is playing favorites?

True, God had a special people, the israelites. but this was not His making, those other nation chose their way of life which contradicts with His. however, He extends mercy to any one who changes his ways to follow Him.

The question here is if there other people besides Adam and Eve. What we are sayin is that the bible account is suspect.

No. you ve perfectly dodged the question i asked you. that is atheists for you.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by FromGuiriga(m): 2:46am On Sep 20, 2013
JMAN05:

ya. that the way he expects people to multiply. had they listened to Him, there wouldnt have been a problem.

True, God had a special people, the israelites. but this was not His making, those other nation chose their way of life which contradicts with His. however, He extends mercy to any one who changes his ways to follow Him.

No. you ve perfectly dodged the question i asked you. that is atheists for you.

Bredren, you jumped the gun you know. My religious belief are not in question here. Because I disagree with you, I'm an athiest?

You do know that this God told the Israelites not to marry people from other nations right?
This God ways are JEALOUS.

Anyhow, I'm done with this discussion bredren. It's not helping me no don't think it's helping you neither.

Give thanks still.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
From_Guiriga:

Bredren, you jumped the gun you know. My religious belief are not in question here. Because I disagree with you, I'm an athiest?

You do know that this God told the Israelites not to marry people from other nations right?

Anyhow, I'm done with this discussion bredren. It's not helping me no don't think it's helping you neither.

Give thanks still.

Another perfect dodge and switching.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2013
From_Guiriga:

Give thanks still.

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Ndipe(m): 3:25am On Mar 01, 2017
Goshen360:
There's no confusion with God but with men. You have to STUDY with understanding. Genesis have two creation record. One was in a bullet form kind of and the other in "how" it was done form kind of. God created ONLY ONE MAN - Eve in ADAM and so, God didn't have to create Eve again but only took her OUT FROM Adam. If they were many God created, why don't God or Adam find Eve from other women?

There is a man I know in the flesh on this forum that teach such heretic teachings that God created many people not only Adam. Such is NOT right! If God created many people, then who sinned first that we all have to be made sinner because the whole nation was IN that ONE MAN?

WAO! I really do like your answer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

"MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? / Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra / TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.