Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:38 AM

Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? (49489 Views)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? / Were Some People Existing Before Adam And Eve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MEILYN(m): 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2013
hmmmmmmm... So far, Obadiah have been able to give us the most correct exegesis of Genesis without contradicting the Bible.....

I go with Obadiah, check his thread, i belive u will get the full story.

2 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by debosky(m): 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: it be written like that sometimes to further shroud you in mystery wink

You didn't answer the question - which does it mean? 1 Corinthians is quite explicit in saying ONE MAN is the father of all, and comparing this to the ONE MAN - Jesus - through whom salvation comes to all.

Is ONE MAN a literal ONE MAN or is it as you claim with Adam, speaking of a nation/group?
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2013
debosky:

You didn't answer the question - which does it mean? 1 Corinthians is quite explicit in saying ONE MAN is the father of all, and comparing this to the ONE MAN - Jesus - through whom salvation comes to all.

Is ONE MAN a literal ONE MAN or is it as you claim with Adam, speaking of a nation/group?
a nation of people. esau sounds like one man but he is a nation. jacob sounds like one man but he is a nation of people etc etc

genesis 25 vs 23 And the LORD said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Goshen360(m): 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: ahhhh Sire the more you see the less you know. the more you perceive the less you comprehend. That book you have with you there called the bible is the most convoluted book ever created. a nation of people can be presented as one man.

but lets digress. what does Adam mean ? comes from the hebrew word Adamah which means 'from the ground'. so when it ways we all come from Adam, tis the same as saying we all come from the ground which we do and will return to the ground
wink wink

Adam's name was because he was made or created from the ground. Are you created from the ground or BORN OF A WOMAN?

Scripture says ONLY THE FIRST MAN FROM WHICH EVERY HUMANITY CAME was formed from the dust, EVERY OTHER HUMAN WAS BORN BY A WOMAN.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Goshen360(m): 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: a nation of people. esau sounds like one man but he is a nation. jacob sounds like one man but he is a nation of people etc etc

genesis 25 vs 23 And the LORD said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.

Are these TWO NATIONS IN A WOMB also created from the ground since you making Adam A NATION OF PEOPLE created from the ground?

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2013
Goshen360:

Adam's name was because he was made or created from the ground. Are you created from the ground or BORN OF A WOMAN?

Scripture says ONLY THE FIRST MAN FROM WHICH EVERY HUMANITY CAME was formed from the dust, EVERY OTHER HUMAN WAS BORN BY A WOMAN.
being born of a woman does not mean you are not from the ground. dust to dust
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
Goshen360:

Are these TWO NATIONS IN A WOMB also created from the ground since you making Adam A NATION OF PEOPLE created from the ground?
everything in life, even that in the womb is from the ground. the parent material is from the ground so the subsequent materials being from the parent material are also from the ground. and just so you know, it is not a literal womb that is spoken about in that verse. wink

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Goshen360(m): 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: a nation of people. esau sounds like one man but he is a nation. jacob sounds like one man but he is a nation of people etc etc

What Esau and Jacob means being ONE MAN is, out of them each shall spring up NATION of people. Is it NATION (of people) that is one womb or ONE PERSON?
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
Goshen360:

Oga!! Gosh,howdy? Pls your attn is needed in the covenant thread.There is a question i posed and no one is willing to answer.Abeg no vex . Do refer to it.I really need some answers.God bless u.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Goshen360(m): 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: being born of a woman does not mean you are not from the ground. dust to dust

obadiah777: everything in life, even that in the womb is from the ground. the parent material is from the ground so the subsequent materials being from the parent material are also from the ground. and just so you know, it is not a literal womb that is spoken about in that verse. wink

We gradually getting there. We return to dust or ground is not because we were created from the dust but because we took of the Adamic nature and DEATH CAME BY SIN because ALL HUMANITY sin IN AND THROUGH Adam as ALL HUMANITY was IN ADAM WHEN HE SINNED....that's the APOSTOLIC doctrine.

Now, womb is not literal? What context changed the literal meaning from womb to something else?
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2013
Goshen360:

What Esau and Jacob means being ONE MAN is, out of them each shall spring up NATION of people. Is it NATION (of people) that is one womb or ONE PERSON?
A NATION OF PEOPLE is in the womb. and the womb is the earth. its an allegorical story.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: A NATION OF PEOPLE is in the womb. and the womb is the earth. its an allegorical story.

[size=18pt]BOOM[/size]

Pure undiluted wisdom right here. You have to be really special to God to get this kind of thing.

#nopsychinanyone.thisistruetalk

2 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2013
Goshen360:

We gradually getting there. We return to dust or ground is not because we were created from the dust but because we took of the Adamic nature and DEATH CAME BY SIN because ALL HUMANITY sin IN AND THROUGH Adam as ALL HUMANITY was IN ADAM WHEN HE SINNED....that's the APOSTOLIC doctrine.

Now, womb is not literal? What context changed the literal meaning from womb to something else?
i dont understand what you said up there bros, makes no sense. the point is adam is not a man. it is a nation of people

genesis 5 vs 2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

see. sooner or later you are going to have to be forced to unpeel the many layers of the bible if you are trying to convert atheists. now the layer you are on works for someone who is not trying to preach to people but if you are trying to preach as you always are, the layer you are on comes across as fables and fairy tales. see you are not listening to sound doctrine. you are hereby fulfilling this prophesy >>>>

2 Timothy 4:3-4 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Goshen360(m): 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: A NATION OF PEOPLE is in the womb. and the womb is the earth. its an allegorical story.

On what ground of scripture do you make what is LITERAL into ALLEGORICAL?
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

[size=18pt]BOOM[/size]

Pure undiluted wisdom right here. You have to be really special to God to get this kind of thing.

#nopsychinanyone.thisistruetalk
*team-israel* lol. you definitely got the spirit in you. a few days in the truth and you already understand what i have been trying to tell Goshen since 2012

5 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: *team-israel* lol. you definitely got the spirit in you. a few days in the truth and you already understand what i have been trying to tell Goshen since 2012

Lmfao!!! This cracked me up big time.

Now I don't wanna be rude but change is a dangerous thing. Especially religious change. I've tried explaining this to someone, but She won't just listen and I understand that you cannot convince whos mind God refuses to open and heart He refuses to fire up. smiley

#nottryingtoberude

3 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2013
Goshen360:

On what ground of scripture do you make what is LITERAL into ALLEGORICAL?
there are no grounds here. the holy spirit is the teacher. if you have the holy spirit, all will be revealed to you. thats all there is to it. but just so you know you are on the wrong track, let me show you how scripture is written

psalms 78 vs 2 I will open my mouth in a parable

matthew 13 vs 10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Lmfao!!! This cracked me up big time.

Now I don't wanna be rude but change is a dangerous thing. Especially religious change. I've tried explaining this to someone, but She won't just listen and I understand that you cannot convince whos mind God refuses to open and heart He refuses to fire up. smiley

#nottryingtoberude
yeah but Goshen is a special kind of stiff necked and rebellious israelite. his head is impervious to sound doctrine grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Goshen360(m): 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: i dont understand what you said up there bros, makes no sense. the point is adam is not a man. it is a nation of people

genesis 5 vs 2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

see. sooner or later you are going to have to be forced to unpeel the many layers of the bible if you are trying to convert atheists. now the layer you are on works for someone who is not trying to preach to people but if you are trying to preach as you always are, the layer you are on comes across as fables and fairy tales. see you are not listening to sound doctrine. you are hereby fulfilling this prophesy >>>>

2 Timothy 4:3-4 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

First, you have to start to talk, not as a normal member of this section but as an elevated in position. This is no ground for mockery or insult but scriptural reasoning.

2. Male and female created he them and called their NAME not NAMES, as in plural, ADAM.

What does that mean? If it was plenty people created, it will be nameS.

(b), Acts 17:26 is therefore destroyed because it says FROM ONE MAN, ONE BLOOD....every humanity was MADE....NOT CREATED.

(c), Male and female created he them is and means EVE WAS IN ADAM, she wasn't created separately but took OUT OF HIM, therefore Acts 17:26 is true that EVERY HUMANITY including Eve, came or WAS MADE FROM ONE MAN ADAM.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
Goshen360:

First, you have to start to talk, not as a normal member of this section but as an elevated in position. This is no ground for mockery or insult but scriptural reasoning.

2. Male and female created he them and called their NAME not NAMES, as in plural, ADAM.

there is no need to call them 'NAMES' when it is already specified that they are plenty when he said 'THEM' grin
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Goshen360(m): 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: there are no grounds here. the holy spirit is the teacher. if you have the holy spirit, all will be revealed to you. thats all there is to it. but just so you know you are on the wrong track, let me show you how scripture is written

psalms 78 vs 2 I will open my mouth in a parable

matthew 13 vs 10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

This is one thing you do to spread heretic teachings - you say something and I challenge you to produce scriptural ground on which you said it and you said there's none.

How does the holy spirit teach? On assumption?
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: yeah but Goshen is a special kind of stiff necked and rebellious israelite. his head is impervious to sound doctrine grin grin grin grin

I even have some questions for Goshen.

Just one,

If God in all his power created this massive earth, created the trees and other things and you all see how the forest are, why would God 'waste' his time to literally create a Garden in the midst of already created things just to place 2 people in it? Were they prototypes for something?

And why was Cain worried about people going to find him if it were only Adam, Even and late Abel?

Why would God tell one man and one woman to be fruitful multiply and fill THE WHOLE EARTH? Only 2 people?

Sorry I am not asking to mock you. I am asking to know from you. After all, no knowledge is lost cool cool cool

I'm high today....

2 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
Goshen360:

(b), Acts 17:26 is therefore destroyed because it says FROM ONE MAN, ONE BLOOD....every humanity was MADE....NOT CREATED.

(c), Male and female created he them is and means EVE WAS IN ADAM, she wasn't created separately but took OUT OF HIM, therefore Acts 17:26 is true that EVERY HUMANITY including Eve, came or WAS MADE FROM ONE MAN ADAM.
You are all on the same track na..why are you arguing this sef.A nation is singular and so is Adam.God is also called Elohim but is singular just as in family. grin
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Goshen360(m): 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: there is no need to call them 'NAMES' when it is already specified that they are plenty when he said 'THEM' grin

Was Eve created SEPARATELY or IN ADAM, when Adam was created?
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
Goshen360:

This is one thing you do to spread heretic teachings - you say something and I challenge you to produce scriptural ground on which you said it and you said there's none.

How does the holy spirit teach? On assumption?
The holy spirit does not teach on assumption. its a sync. the holy spirit in you syncs with the holy spirit of Christ which is the word and through that syncing, all the information is extricated and downloaded to you

romans 8 vs 16 The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

1 john 5 vs 7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: there is no need to call them 'NAMES' when it is already specified that they are plenty when he said 'THEM' grin

Oya brozz

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/obd-wetin-we-do-you-na/
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

I even have some questions for Goshen.

Just one,

If God in all his power created this massive earth, created the trees and other things and you all see how the forest are, why would God 'waste' his time to literally create a Garden in the midst of already created things just to place 2 people in it? Were they prototypes for something?

And why was Cain worried about people going to find him if it were only Adam, Even and late Abel?

Why would God tell one man and one woman to be fruitful multiply and fill THE WHOLE EARTH? Only 2 people?

Sorry I am not asking to mock you. I am asking to know from you. After all, no knowledge is lost cool cool cool

I'm high today....
brilliant questions that cant be answered by Goshens fable and fairy tale way of understanding scriptures cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Goshen360(m): 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2013
@ Tinybaby,

I will respond to your questions later.

@ obadiah,

You dodging too many points I raised. Please stay focused on the topic.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2013
Goshen360:

Was Eve created SEPARATELY or IN ADAM, when Adam was created?
see there you go representing allegory as literal. what do you mean in adam ? i hope you dont think a woman was literally pulled out of a mans ribs ? these are all allegorical speeches. the book of genesis is purely allegory
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Oya brozz

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/obd-wetin-we-do-you-na/
buahahaha what the heck was that ?
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MEILYN(m): 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: buahahaha what the heck was that ?
take a look at the signature hahaha
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
Goshen360: @ Tinybaby,

I will respond to your questions later.

@ obadiah,

You dodging too many points I raised. Please stay focused on the topic.

Goshen thanks. I appreciate it. Look, not trying to budge in or not mind my business but I see what you write and I admire your passion which is a good thing. But haven't you for once at least felt there is something wrong somewhere? Why is it that there are too many types of Doctrines and the only thing common with us is just the name "Christ" and not even the Bible because there are now different versions.
How you not for once tried to sit down and wonder why is no one getting it right? They say the majority is never right and history has proven time and time again that. I read what you right and lemme just say I AM HIGHLY IMPRESSED. The devotion you put to this is highly unfathomable but hasn't for once my mind told you no one is getting God right?
Now I am not supporting OBD and to God I would never. But when you sit down to think, you will find out he actually makes a great deal of sense. There are something he says that are just plain crazy and I would never agree but in all He knows what he's doing.

Please I am still waiting for the answers grin grin

And if you believe in Hell I've got more questions to ask.
I am not asking to mock you, I would never but no Christian has ever answered this questions for me with wisdom its either they tell me to stop asking or else God will judge me or why am I wasting my time.

#Ibeamebono be small

Abeg no bite me oh, but it looks like you can be help me out here.

I'm outta here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

"MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? / Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) / Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.