Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. (70931 Views)

UNICAL Students Stage A Peaceful Protest (Photos) / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Swagakid(m): 4:25am On Oct 07, 2013
great malabite.....am a crutite shaa oo..but beinq a malabites was wat ah lonqed dreamt of...wanted studyinq med surg...but ma jamb score was not up to 250...so i had to port to crutech...currently studyinq biochem in crutech 300level....if ah dnt apply for ma masters in the uk...ama do it in unical...cahli town swag...
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by bionicdude(m): 4:34am On Oct 07, 2013
Swagakid: great malabite.....am a crutite shaa oo..but beinq a malabites was wat ah lonqed dreamt of...wanted studyinq med surg...but ma jamb score was not up to 250...so i had to port to crutech...currently studyinq biochem in crutech 300level....if ah dnt apply for ma masters in the uk...ama do it in unical...cahli town swag...
u welcum broo.being a malabite seems to add a new meaning to uni life.wish u d best
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 07, 2013
Woah! This ministry is gradually moving to the permanent site grincheesycheesy
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Dinzelflash(m): 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2013
helo everybody, I'm daniel..do u guys hv any idea wen d predegree form for 2013/2014 will b out?
@joshua do u know any Peter Olom @ur dept?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by bionicdude(m): 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
Dinzelflash: helo everybody, I'm daniel..do u guys hv any idea wen d predegree form for 2013/2014 will b out?
@joshua do u know any Peter Olom @ur dept?
yeah we are friends sef.i talk to him regularly.we are friends really.ask him about joshua he will tell u
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by GentleCID(m): 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
pls sbody help asap, do unical offer architecture?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by bionicdude(m): 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
GentleCID: pls sbody help asap, do unical offer architecture?
no they don't
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
madam vivly u no fit lobby those ur mods friend dem make them move this thread to fp?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 15, 2013
Ogar.monday:
madam vivly u no fit lobby those ur mods friend dem make them move this thread to fp?

Co-sign!
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by bmasz(m): 3:50am On Oct 15, 2013
please how can I get the different course outlines for Electronic and computer technology
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by tyur(m): 4:28am On Oct 15, 2013
hello malabites and malabresses in the house,i rep unical,am a 600 level(final yr) medcine n surgery student of dis great school...stayin in hall2...call me on 08166173151.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 15, 2013
@Bmazs u cant get the course until the school resumes,unless of course you know a senior colleague who is willin to help.
@tyur we see u..welcome
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by emmanugo: 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
tyur: hello malabites and malabresses in the house,i rep unical,am a 600 level(final yr) medcine n surgery student of dis great school...stayin in hall2...call me on 08166173151.
@tyur,dis a felow Cumsite also stayn in Hall2... I dey hail ooo
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Fynestboi: 9:26am On Nov 06, 2013
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by anselm791(m): 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
See CUMSITES! Are you guys not supposed to be reading? Anyway good to see you all here.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Jeepi(m): 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
ADMISSION INTO PART-TIME DEGREE
PROGRAMMES FOR 2013/2014 | University
of Benin http://uniben.edu/news/
admission-part-time-degree-
programmes-20132014 u can call me on
080-239-59241
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
Pls do anyone know whether unical Predegree form is out for sale yet?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by iamteaser: 12:46am On Dec 04, 2013
Sammy Hoe: Pls do anyone know whether unical Predegree form is out for sale yet?
It's not yet out, hopefully next year
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by emmanugo: 9:02am On Dec 04, 2013
Sammy Hoe: Pls do anyone know whether unical Predegree form is out for sale yet?
0703399602 tank me later..buh no b my numba o
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
those of you in school should please update us on what is happening.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by sisqology(m): 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
Please does anyone knw about when PD form will be out? Kindly help
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by iamteaser: 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by sisqology(m): 9:24am On Dec 16, 2013
But please, we're having difficulties in purchasing the form; my bro went to zenith bank and they said he's supposed to get a PIN before we can purchase, there no where to request any pin from. Any hint?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Samgreguc(m): 10:29am On Dec 16, 2013
When will second list be out pls
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by sexLover1: 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
Does any body in unicalabar know the school fees for pre.degree?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2013
$€x¤Lov€r:
Does any body in unicalabar know the school fees for pre.degree?
N49,600
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by sexLover1: 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
For real?? Can u back this up with some kind of proof(link to see the fees) are you a student?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
$€x¤Lov€r:
For real?? Can u back this up with some kind of proof(link to see the fees) are you a student?
Yes, I'm a student of UNICAL.

Here's the link:
http://www.unical.edu.ng/pages/academics/?nav=tuition

When you get there, click on pre-degree.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by sisqology(m): 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
But please, we're having difficulties in purchasing the form; my bro went to zenith bank and they said he's supposed to get a PIN before we can purchase, there no where to request any pin from. Any hint?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
sisqology: But please, we're having difficulties in purchasing the form; my bro went to zenith bank and they said he's supposed to get a PIN before we can purchase, there no where to request any pin from. Any hint?
Uhm. . I'm not so sure about this, but have you checked around small gate/Eta-agbor?

I think they sell the card around there. Just check around there.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Ayima: 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
To whom it may concern.
Unical staff to go on Christmas break on Friday, 20th December, 2013.
They are expected back on campus on Friday, 3rd of January 2014 while students are to resume lectures on Monday 6th of January 2014.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ayima: To whom it may concern.
Unical staff to go on Christmas break on Friday, 20th December, 2013.
They are expected back on campus on Friday, 3rd of January 2014 while students are to resume lectures on Monday 6th of January 2014.
Me likey. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) / I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks / What's The English Name Of Moimoi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.