Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

What's Wrong With This Boy? (with picture) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What's Wrong With This Boy? (with picture) (1425 Views)

Please What Is Wrong With Picture / When Your Girl Thinks She Broke Your Heart But You're Yoruba Boy With No Heart / Photo Of The Day:- Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With This Boy? (with picture) by Mobsync(m): 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
[img]http://www..com/talk/photo.jpg?action=dlattach&topic=158564.0&attach=57408&image.jpg[/img]

Police: where do you live?

Small boy: with my parents.

Police: where do your parents live?

Small boy: with me.

Police: *confused* where do you all live?

Small boy: together

Police: where is your house?

Small boy: beside my neighbours' house

Police: and where is your neighbours' house?

Small boy: if I tell you, you will not believe me

Police: tell us, we'll believe you

Small boy: beside my house

SOURCE: http://forums.onlinenigeria.com/yaf_postst460_whats-wrong-with-this-picture-little-african-boy-vs-white-officers.aspx

5 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This Boy? (with picture) by dynatress: 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
hahaha!
Re: What's Wrong With This Boy? (with picture) by everyday: 7:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
Very funny
Re: What's Wrong With This Boy? (with picture) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2013
Funny...bt if i were d officer i would give him d beating of life
Re: What's Wrong With This Boy? (with picture) by Sureboy411: 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2013
Don't scroll down

Stale
Re: What's Wrong With This Boy? (with picture) by Mobsync(m): 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
^^^

(1) (Reply)

Toooooo Funny / My Girl Friend's Bad Habit Exposed (reality Joke) / One Word For This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.