Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Operation Stop Peter Obi and Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Stop Peter Obi and Jonathan (668 Views)

Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos / Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operation Stop Peter Obi and Jonathan by muktarl: 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
peter obi and gej must be stopped for forcing a candidate on anambra people. he has connived with jonathan to steal nigeria blind.
Re: Operation Stop Peter Obi and Jonathan by gratiaeo(m): 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
Failed operation
Re: Operation Stop Peter Obi and Jonathan by muktarl: 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2013
gratiaeo: Failed operation

for your mind! watch out what will happen next. 1966 history is about to repeat itself. nyamiris. see how gej cornered all the juicy appointment and gave it ibos. peter obi and gej are both criminals.
Re: Operation Stop Peter Obi and Jonathan by 9jaIhail(m): 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
muktarl:

for your mind! watch out what will happen next. 1966 history is about to repeat itself. nyamiris. see how gej cornered all the juicy appointment and gave it ibos. peter obi and gej are both criminals.

Who is this leper? I am sure you are seeking undue attention.Next time try to use igbos instead of ibos. JACKASS.
Re: Operation Stop Peter Obi and Jonathan by gratiaeo(m): 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2013
muktarl:

Goat don de talk?
Re: Operation Stop Peter Obi and Jonathan by muktarl: 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Who is this leper? I am sure you are seeking undue attention.Next time try to use igbos instead of ibos. JACKASS.

who is jackass? me or you? by 2015 we will know.
Re: Operation Stop Peter Obi and Jonathan by muktarl: 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2013
gratiaeo:
Goat don de talk?

donkey. do you want me to post dity deals of obi and jonathan? i have the full details.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: President Jonathan Sacks Nine Ministers / Okorocha Relocates To Anambra For APC / Nigeria's 'big Man' Syndrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.