Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Working On Your Husband's Weaknesses - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Working On Your Husband's Weaknesses (5796 Views)

How To Divulge Your Weaknesses Or Dark Side/Past To Your Partner. / How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught / Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Working On Your Husband's Weaknesses by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2013
Marriage is NOT compulsory.

GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why get into it if your plan is to make your spouse miserable for life? That is a demon incarnate.

So mr. Baldman, since The Lord said thou shalt not covet another man's wife, it now means women do not covet other people's husband? Ope o! According to bald man's logic I can covet other people's husband because I was not included in the commandments. Better don't get mad if your girlfriend or wife cheats on you, because Christ only alludes fornication to men, only men are capable of lusting, abi?

Besides in that scripture, Christ was addressing his disciples who are men. They were the ones who asked him a question. How was he supposed to say it? Was he supposed to address it from a woman's perspective?
Re: Working On Your Husband's Weaknesses by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
baldman:

@Nashville: Since apparently you read your Bible very well, can you please direct me to the verse of the Bible that supports the bolded. I know it is fast becoming 'acceptable' now because some pastors are doing it but really my bible tells me that he who is intimate with the one who is divorced has committed adultery. I know this is one point people don't like admitting for obvious reasons.

I agree with your point on the fact that when men get away with cheating it kinda encourages other men to continue, but trust me, men do not get away with cheating,you cannot put a hot coal on your bosom and not be burnt. Anyways, a man that will cheat will cheat regardless of the consequences( there are men still sleeping around without protection in spite of the high risk of contact STDs).

I still maintain that cutting off the head is not the cure for an headache. I hope by the time the children who have been trained to divorce a cheating husband after a 'second chance' are on their fifth husbands (like the Samaritan woman) they will suddenly discover that men are not good for them and that they are better off with women or altogether on their own.

Spouses should cultivate the habit of praying for each other,particularly with respect to their weaknesses, who doesn't have one?. Perseverance must permeate every aspect of the marriage relationship. The women who grew old in marriage didn't do so because they got married to 'Nashvilles' ( Immunized- against-cheating men) of this world, they did because divorce is not a norm in our society ( unlike the Oyinbos), so they persevered and they are the better for it.

Matthew 5: 32 Read it very well:

But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.
Re: Working On Your Husband's Weaknesses by bukatyne(f): 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2013
Nashville:

But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Don't bother with him,

He is reading the 'Nigerian Bible'
Re: Working On Your Husband's Weaknesses by Evanisgud(f): 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2013
FPT abeg
Re: Working On Your Husband's Weaknesses by baldman: 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
To all: Can you please ignore my reference to the fact that the bible does not seem to address the possibility of a woman divorcing her husband, it was an aside, and I really just wanted someone to tell me if there was any literal provision in the bible for that. Not to worry again, I have found the answer in the bible and that settles it for me.

Nashville:

It is interesting that my interpretation of the bible is 'Nigerian', but this bible verse is written in English and fortunately is is very clear, any man that marries a divorced woman commits adultery.. so no man who does not want to commit adultery should be married to the divorced. This bible verse cannot be interpreted to mean that a woman who divorces her husband for sexual immorality can then proceed to marry another man. I have found other scriptural position on this point and for this who are interested in the truth, the bible remains our final authority. Pls see the following scriptures:

1 Corinthians 7:10-11 - 10 And unto the married I command, [yet] not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from [her] husband:

11 But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to [her] husband: and let not the husband put away [his] wife.

1 Corinthians 7:15 - But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such [cases]: but God hath called us to peace.

Luke 16:18 - Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from [her] husband committeth adultery.

1 John 2:3-4 - And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. (Read More...)

Matthew 5:32 - But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Matthew 19:6 - Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Matthew 19:9 - And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except [it be] for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

Romans 7:2 - For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to [her] husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of [her] husband.

Mark 10:12 - And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery.

Matthew 19:8 - He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.

Malachi 2:16 - For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away: for [one] covereth violence with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously.

Hebrews 13:4 - Marriage [is] honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

Matthew 5:31-32 - It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement: (Read More...)

1 Corinthians 7:11 - But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to [her] husband: and let not the husband put away [his] wife.

Mark 10:11 - And he saith unto them, Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her.

1 Peter 3:1 - Likewise, ye wives, [be] in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;

Malachi 2:14-16 - Yet ye say, Wherefore? Because the LORD hath been witness between thee and the wife of thy youth, against whom thou hast dealt treacherously: yet [is] she thy companion, and the wife of thy covenant. (Read More...)

Romans 7:3 - So then if, while [her] husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.

I know this is a sensitive matter so I will rather not dwell any further on it, but pls, as much as it is within our power ( God helping us) let us strive to keep our home. Look out for what the devil is trying to achieve in any situation and make sure you do not play into his hand.

Adultery is a sin, sin is a weakness of the flesh.
Re: Working On Your Husband's Weaknesses by bukatyne(f): 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
baldman: To all: Can you please ignore my reference to the fact that the bible does not seem to address the possibility of a woman divorcing her husband, it was an aside, and I really just wanted someone to tell me if there was any literal provision in the bible for that. Not to worry again, I have found the answer in the bible and that settles it for me.

It is interesting that my interpretation of the bible is 'Nigerian', but this bible verse is written in English and fortunately is is very clear, any man that marries a divorced woman commits adultery.. so no man who does not want to commit adultery should be married to the divorced. This bible verse cannot be interpreted to mean that a woman who divorces her husband for sexual immorality can then proceed to marry another man. I have found other scriptural position on this point and for this who are interested in the truth, the bible remains our final authority. Pls see the following scriptures:

1 Corinthians 7:10-11 - 10 And unto the married I command, [yet] not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from [her] husband:

11 But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to [her] husband: and let not the husband put away [his] wife.

1 Corinthians 7:15 - But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such [cases]: but God hath called us to peace.

Luke 16:18 - Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from [her] husband committeth adultery.

1 John 2:3-4 - And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. (Read More...)

Matthew 5:32 - But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Matthew 19:6 - Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Matthew 19:9 - And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except [it be] for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

Romans 7:2 - For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to [her] husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of [her] husband.

Mark 10:12 - And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery.

Matthew 19:8 - He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.

Malachi 2:16 - For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away: for [one] covereth violence with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously.

Hebrews 13:4 - Marriage [is] honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

Matthew 5:31-32 - It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement: (Read More...)

1 Corinthians 7:11 - But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to [her] husband: and let not the husband put away [his] wife.

Mark 10:11 - And he saith unto them, Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her.

1 Peter 3:1 - Likewise, ye wives, [be] in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;

Malachi 2:14-16 - Yet ye say, Wherefore? Because the LORD hath been witness between thee and the wife of thy youth, against whom thou hast dealt treacherously: yet [is] she thy companion, and the wife of thy covenant. (Read More...)

Romans 7:3 - So then if, while [her] husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.

I know this is a sensitive matter so I will rather not dwell any further on it, but pls, as much as it is within our power ( God helping us) let us strive to keep our home. Look out for what the devil is trying to achieve in any situation and make sure you do not play into his hand.

Adultery is a sin and weakness, fine. If God can forgive adultery, why can't He forgive a divorcee marrying another man/woman? Is divorce not a weakness too?
Re: Working On Your Husband's Weaknesses by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
bukatyne:

Don't bother with him,

He is reading the 'Nigerian Bible'

Which one is Nigerian bible again? undecided
Re: Working On Your Husband's Weaknesses by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
jidegirl12:

This pple dey vex!
Their eyes r red!
(Runs out!)
Re: Working On Your Husband's Weaknesses by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
Good debate.
For me, I don't want to know how to take care of a cheat. Since he is not sick, I wonder why I should be praying for him, even if he was sick, I take him to the doctor.

There is difference between helping mould him to a better man. Before we married, he didn't cheat (I think cheesy), why should he suddenly have the urge to do that.

That's me anyway, some ppl may feel good to forgive because they have no choice. If I had no choice too,..maybe 8 children, with no job...in my sick bed, dying maybe in a month time, why won't I forgive him grin....

Since I'm not, I got the best decision to kick his ars e out. ThankGod no be me go carry my bag comot. cheesy. Like the ones I see in home video .
Orishirishi ,
Re: Working On Your Husband's Weaknesses by bukatyne(f): 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
jidegirl12:

The Bibles Nigerians read and live their life by.

When a Christian feels it's ok/natural to cheat on wife/husband, be rude, not love, cheat, steal, lie, kidnap, forge documents, deceive one another and still thank God for His protection/mercies/blessings.

I know someone who was thinking of attending a church service with his girlfriend.... he is married
Re: Working On Your Husband's Weaknesses by biolabee(m): 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
bukatyne:

When a Christian feels it's ok/natural to cheat on wife/husband, be rude, not love, cheat, steal, lie, kidnap, forge documents, deceive one another and still thank God for His protection/mercies/blessings.

I know someone who was thinking of attending a church service with his girlfriend.... he is married

I believe the words cheating, rude, stealing are all english words which are not a preserve of any nationality but rather a human failing

Contrary to the OP's stated intentions, this thread is defaulting to the original intention ab initio e.gof bashing

By virtue of adamic nature, men n women have sinned and are subject to natural desires (weakness). Christians believe one can do nothing of himself

If you want to divorce your husband... pls do
if you want to pray.. pls do

if that is not clear,,,i wonder what is
Re: Working On Your Husband's Weaknesses by bukatyne(f): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
bukatyne:

Reread my post.

I did not imply that those vices are only found in Nigeria; I am saying that they are been celebrated while we still call ourselves Christians.

biolabee:

I believe the words cheating, rude, stealing are all english words which are not a preserve of any nationality but rather a human failing

Contrary to the OP's stated intentions, this thread is defaulting to the original intention ab initio e.gof bashing

By virtue of adamic nature, men n women have sinned and are subject to natural desires (weakness). Christians believe one can do nothing of himself

1 Like

Re: Working On Your Husband's Weaknesses by biolabee(m): 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
no one celebrates cheating in nigeria

in the haste to condemn you are overlooking one basic thing

2 generations ago, we were under a polygamous system. currently we are morphing into a monogamous system as a result of christianity which is a white man''s religion and is less than 100 years at best

It will take time

In another 2 or 3 generations, things will be better
Re: Working On Your Husband's Weaknesses by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
biolabee: no one celebrates cheating in nigeria

2 generations ago, we were under a polygamous system. currently we are morphing into a monogamous system as a result of christianity which is a white man''s religion and is less than 100 years at best

It will take time

2 or 3 generations vs millions of years of evolution.

Biology vs Social Expectation...I know exactly on which I'll put my money.
Re: Working On Your Husband's Weaknesses by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
Chillisauce: Good debate.
For me, I don't want to know how to take care of a cheat. Since he is not sick, I wonder why I should be praying for him, even if he was sick, I take him to the doctor.

There is difference between helping mould him to a better man. Before we married, he didn't cheat (I think cheesy), why should he suddenly have the urge to do that.

That's me anyway, some ppl may feel good to forgive because they have no choice. If I had no choice too,..maybe 8 children, with no job...in my sick bed, dying maybe in a month time, why won't I forgive him grin....

Since I'm not, I got the best decision to kick his ars e out. ThankGod no be me go carry my bag comot. cheesy. Like the ones I see in home video .
Orishirishi ,

grin

Madam, it's easier said than done o.

If you leave your goat with tubers of yam, and it doesn't eat it for a whole week...that's an exception oh. There's usually no relationship between his fidelity before marriage and after.

If am to volunteer my opinion, I think the tendency to cheat will sky-rocket after marriage. Same chic, less romance, and maybe add nagging and over-entitlement to the mix and you have a f*cking time-bomb.
Re: Working On Your Husband's Weaknesses by bukatyne(f): 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
biolabee: no one celebrates cheating in nigeria

2 generations ago, we were under a polygamous system. Currently we are morphing into a monogamous system as a result of christianity which is a white man''s religion and is less than 100 years at best

It will take time

You still don't get it....

I am addressing the hypocrisy and not even the vice

When did Christianity become the 'white man's religion'?

Things will not get better until we begin to take in what we are really learning at the altar.

No one celebrates cheating.... Speak for only yourself sir.

I know someone who said he is a pro in cheating, no girl can hang belle on his neck etc. He is 'happily' married and really 'loves' his wife. According to him, he doesn't 'lie' to his wife and she has 'no reason' to bother.

My point: He will still go to church on Sunday and dance. He might probably even be an elder giving 'martial' advice to intending couples.
Re: Working On Your Husband's Weaknesses by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
biolabee:

Mr BB, r u naw a pastor?
It fits u very well o!
Re: Working On Your Husband's Weaknesses by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
baby_123: Orisirisi...God rescue us from today's Men of men.

Odiegwu
Men of men and gods of men
Re: Working On Your Husband's Weaknesses by biolabee(m): 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
I believe you know that christianity came to afrika through the whiteman

Lol

@ypp

I'm not even a brother sef

bukatyne:

You still don't get it....

I am addressing the hypocrisy and not even the vice

When did Christianity become the 'white man's religion'?

Things will not get better until we begin to take in what we are really learning at the altar.

No one celebrates cheating.... Speak for only yourself sir.

I know someone who said he is a pro in cheating, no girl can hang belle on his neck etc. He is 'happily' married and really 'loves' his wife. According to him, he doesn't 'lie' to his wife and she has 'no reason' to bother.

My point: He will still go to church on Sunday and dance. He might probably even be an elder giving 'martial' advice to intending couples.
Re: Working On Your Husband's Weaknesses by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
Efemena_xy:

I don't know about you ladies, but I find the bolded bit high BP inducing!

I mean like seriously?! Women should be patient and wait for what? HIV? Numerous STD nasties?? What cheek! Choi! Nigerian women living in Naija don suffer.

What nonesense! And to cap it all, the mumu-ish wife, rather than take on her issues with the man chose to attack the concubine? How many concubines was she planning on melting with HCL? Talk about treating the symptoms rather than the root cause. Mtcheew!

Mrs Mansson, abeg, that your pastor sounds fishy. Come to think of it, what happened to his 'former' church? Was he sussed out for what he really is, and so decided to jump ship??

Please Jenny, send me the link of that Nollywood movie. I really do need to watch something really dumb to help me unwind this evening jare.

On point as usual. I wonder how many people swallowed that crap hook, line and sinker?? undecided

Movie ke? This is real life shait. cheesy
Re: Working On Your Husband's Weaknesses by Ngokafor(f): 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
Chillisauce: Good debate.

Orishirishi ,

Lol!!...working on his weakness my left foot!!...

...reminds me of a cousin of mine whose husband was a serial cheat...initially she sought solace in church and faith in God..

...but before she knew what was happening,her husband had impregnated his mistress and had started making attempts to marry her..

...that was when she raised an alarm and informed his and her family members...but her husband was far too gone and ignored his parents and her parents outcries and objections at his proposed marriage...he went about town painting her black to whoever cared to listen just to justify his marrying another woman....this is a man with three children with my cousin and a daughter from a relationship he had in the university...add these to the baby his mistress was carrying and you have five children from three different woman!!!

....My cousin was going through hell at that point..the only thing that kept her sane was her children and her job...

...Finally she couldn't take it anymore and decided to leave him...surprisingly,her husband broke down that day crying, begging for forgiveness and pleading with her not to go...ofcourse she couldn't leave anymore cos of her kids but a lot has gone down...he is still begging till date as I hear...

..According to her,she made him way too comfortable with her silence,which he apparently mistook for consent to cheat...some men sha!..all these praying and stuff does not work for some of them I tell you...
Re: Working On Your Husband's Weaknesses by EfemenaXY: 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
^^ Abeg finish the story.

So what happened next? Did he marry his latest mistress or not?

And your cousin - what finally 'broke the camel's back' for her? And has she gone to test herself for HIV and STDs? Or is she of the mindset that AIDs isn't real?

1 Like

Re: Working On Your Husband's Weaknesses by Ngokafor(f): 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
....loll!!..well he couldn't marry her cos the oppositions from his family and friends overwhelmed him...am not being biased or anything but he had no reason what-so-ever to treat his wife in that manner...she is pretty and well put-together, accommodating of his family members,very intelligent and had a good job!...

....His family was simply awesome I must say...you would have thought my cousin was their daughter cos they were dead against him from the get go...as if that was not enough,the baby died at her second month or so, so I guess he felt he might as well stick to his wife.

...as per Hiv test,well I don't think they were sleeping with eachother in the midst of all that chaos so I don't think there is need for that.
Re: Working On Your Husband's Weaknesses by EfemenaXY: 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
^^ It's really heartbreaking when a child dies, irrespective of their circumstances at birth.

As per your cousin and his wife, the fact still remains that he was sleeping with someone other than his wife, and is now back to his wife. She should go check herself.
Re: Working On Your Husband's Weaknesses by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
baldman: To all: Can you please ignore my reference to the fact that the bible does not seem to address the possibility of a woman divorcing her husband, it was an aside, and I really just wanted someone to tell me if there was any literal provision in the bible for that. Not to worry again, I have found the answer in the bible and that settles it for me.

This is scripture
It doesn't sound good to the many divorcees and liberal Christians but it is clear in black and white to a Christian who believes in the Bible as the word of God
Besides adultery and if one's spouse deserts them and of course death every other remarriage is living in perpetual adultery according to the Bible.

We can't change that by being modern or pretending these scriptures don't exist
The first passage were words of Jesus as he taught
Re: Working On Your Husband's Weaknesses by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
babyosisi:

This is scripture
It doesn't sound good to the many divorcees and liberal Christians but it is clear in black and white to a Christian who believes in the Bible as the word of God
Besides adultery and

if one's spouse deserts them and of course

death every other remarriage is living in perpetual adultery according to the Bible.

We can't change that by being modern or pretending these scriptures don't exist
The first passage were words of Jesus as he taught

Sighs

@Bolded 'deserted' on what grounds ?? Runaway or initiated the divorce?
Re: Working On Your Husband's Weaknesses by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
jidegirl12:

Sighs

@Bolded 'deserted' on what grounds ?? Runaway or initiated the divorce?

Nne take it up with Holy spirit that inspired the scripture I quoted
I am just a mere mortal
Re: Working On Your Husband's Weaknesses by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
^^ no be fight na... besides you dont necessarily have to answer it, I quoted your post to ask a question.

I'm confused and need explanation/ insight about that scripture. Don't wanna scare my pastor and not in the mood to call churches around today.

1 Like

Re: Working On Your Husband's Weaknesses by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
jidegirl12: ^^ no be fight na... besides you dont necessarily have to answer it, I quoted your post to ask a question.

I'm confused and need explanation/ insight about that scripture. Don't wanna scare my pastor and not in the mood to call churches around today.

I understand it to mean if the man or wife walks out on the marriage because of religious differences,the one left behind is free to remarry.
At least that was the contest of that scripture where Paul made that suggestion.
Re: Working On Your Husband's Weaknesses by biolabee(m): 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
Biblically, I'm not sure you are allowed to remarry even if your unbelieving spouse leaves you aside immorality or death

I think the peace just means the seperation is not on your conscience
Re: Working On Your Husband's Weaknesses by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 13, 2013
See contradictions... Where's TV when you need him? undecided
Re: Working On Your Husband's Weaknesses by Nobody: 1:53am On Sep 13, 2013
bukatyne:

Reread my post.

I did not imply that those vices are only found in Nigeria; I am saying that they are been celebrated while we still call ourselves Christians.

Further proof of your argument is now quite apparent on this thread. The supporting evidence? Here's the link..

https://www.nairaland.com/1334835/what-other-means-use

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do U Have Or Your Woman Always Have Dryness During Sex Or No Sexual Urge . / What Names Will You Give Your Twins? / My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.