Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,014 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet, Adeboye Tells Critics - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet, Adeboye Tells Critics (2183 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet, Adeboye Tells Critics by BrAkingNews: 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2013

Says RCCG is a covenant church…
DESPITE rave criticisms that greeted the planned construction of a three kilo-meter auditorium at the Redeemed Christian Church of God’s Redemption Camp along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, the General Overseer of the church Sunday disclosed that the said auditorium and several other developments in the church are but a child’s play.
Speaking during a special
prayer programme organised for RCCG Region 1 for youths and newly ordained ministers in the church at the church headquarters in Ebute Metta Lagos, the former mathematics lecturer said the church is founded on God’s covenant, and therefore its current growth cannot be comprehended by human wisdom.
Giving hint of changes to expect in the church, he said: “A day is coming in my lifetime when the ordination of mini-sters will be divided into three sessions, morning, afternoon and evening sessions and more than 25,000 persons will be ordained in each of the sessions. You can say the dreamer has come again, but I know my dreams always turn to true”.
Continuing, Daddy G.O. said: “RCCG was not built on SOURCE: http://newsinigeria..com/2013/09/aint-seen-nothing-yet-adeboye-tells.html#more

CLICK HERE FOR MORE CELEBRITY SCANDAL GISTS

CLICK HERE FOR LATEST GOSSIPS, RUMOUR AND NEWS
Re: Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet, Adeboye Tells Critics by adepojuot: 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2013
Well done daddy,may God almighty continue to strength you. first to comment thing.

1 Like

Re: Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet, Adeboye Tells Critics by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2013
Daddy G.O GOD Bless you
Re: Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet, Adeboye Tells Critics by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
Yes oh, daddy g.o. go use rake tidy una bank accounts wella before una go learn

Yes daddy g.o. I'm with U on this, they ain't see nothing yet

1 Like

Re: Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet, Adeboye Tells Critics by nora544: 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2013
who will work when there will be only churches in nigeria, who will bring food on the table when there are only pastors who preach in churches.

I see no futur in this country because corruption will become more. Nobody will want to work everybody will want to get a pastor..............

2 Likes

Re: Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet, Adeboye Tells Critics by bloggernaija: 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2013
adepojuot: Well done daddy,may God almighty continue to strength you. first to comment thing.

A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED
Adeboye don chop money.
Look at magas dey hail am.
For example ,^ ,yes the one above.
Queueing up to be parted with their money.
Daddy daddy daddy.
No 419 person fit beat this racket.
Selling mumus invisible goods.
Even the so called bible was explicit in saying
That no one can see God except through Jesus.
In the Nigerian case,
No one can see God except through adeboye and the legion of fake prophets who dot the country's landscape .
I hope he is going to build a 20km super highway and sewers to service his human waste factory/warehouse aka church .
I forgot ,the taxpayers will have to foot the extra bill for unnecessary hold ups while he cruises overhead in his private jet .

This is basically what these men preach .
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN , I PRESENT TO YOU
SUPPLY SIDE JESUS BUT WITH A LOCAL FLAVOUR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK7gI5lMB7M

2 Likes

Re: Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet, Adeboye Tells Critics by adepojuot: 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2013
bloggernaija:

Adeboye don chop money.
Daddy daddy daddy.
In the Nigerian case,
No one can see God except through adeboye and the legion of fake prophets who dot the country's landscape .
I hope he is going to build a 20km super highway and sewers to service his human waste factory/warehouse aka church .
I forgot ,the taxpayers have to foot the extra bill for unnecessary hold ups while he cruises overhead in his private jet .

This is basically what these men preach

shot up your dirty mouth,what do you know about religion??mumu.
Re: Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet, Adeboye Tells Critics by Symphony007: 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2013
I'm not a catholic, i am disgusted by some of the it's actions in history but a denormination that renders more service and aid to the world than even the U.N deserves respect. While others spend that money on buildings and frevolous properties.

1 Like

Re: Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet, Adeboye Tells Critics by ShineIt: 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
Symphony007: I'm not a catholic, i am disgusted by some of the it's actions in history but a denormination that renders more service and aid to the world than even the U.N deserves respect. While others spend that money on buildings and frevolous properties.

He gives "more service and aid than the UN"?
Can you elaborate on the above?
Re: Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet, Adeboye Tells Critics by nora544: 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
Shine It:

I know that this is not tru what he tells, I know a story from him where he was in new york and he found it not good to live in a normal 5 star hotel he want the best hotel of the town is this a real christian.

I know that he brings money out of nigeria to safe it why.

1 Like

Re: Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet, Adeboye Tells Critics by bloggernaija: 11:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
adepojuot: shot up your dirty mouth,what do you know about religion??mumu.

E pain you?
Haha
That was the reaction I wanted /was expecting .
How many
free schools
Hospital
Housing
Orphanages ETC

Has your so called daddy attempted to build.
In my hometown ,there are many Anglican , Methodist ,catholic ,Presbyterian schools and one catholic hospital.
In fact,the son of an illiterate and poor farmer ( my DAD )was educated in one for free.
THAT IS GODLINESS .
NOT THESE SOCIALLY USELESS QUACKS WHO CONTINUE TO FOOL AND DULL THE CITIZENS WHILE THE POLITICIANS CONTINUE THEIR RAMPAGE.
I AM SORRY,I'M SO FARAWAY AND DO NOT BREATHE YOUR CONTAMINATED FRESH AIR.
MAYBE THAT IS WHY WE SEE THINGS DIFFERENTLY.
BY THE WAY,I WILL BE DROPPING MY DAUGHTER IN A CATHOLIC SCHOOL IN THE MORNING ON MY WAY TO WORK.
GUESS WHAT,
I AM NOT EVEN CATHOLIC .
CIAO

5 Likes

Re: Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet, Adeboye Tells Critics by nora544: 12:02am On Sep 09, 2013
He only want to build his own big company that is all, he don<#t have a hear for the poor nigerians, because only churches cannot bring food on the table.

But i know the time will come and god is watching him.
Re: Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet, Adeboye Tells Critics by Brimmie(m): 1:36am On Sep 09, 2013
Ok.. Seen.. Read.. Digested!! Next!! undecided
Re: Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet, Adeboye Tells Critics by Symphony007: 4:03am On Sep 09, 2013
Shine It:

padon the slight mix up in my post. Actually. The catholic church is the largest humanitarian group in the world. Their services to the poor,orphanages,street kids,etc is second to non. They give more aid and care to the world than even the UN with their billions of dollars budget.

1 Like

Re: Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet, Adeboye Tells Critics by greatgod2012(f): 4:53am On Sep 09, 2013
My own problem is.........

How many of these pastors, both already ordained and yet to be ordained pastors that daddy GO is talking about are really godly?
Are most of them not turning pastors because of their pockets?

May God help us in this country o!

1 Like

Re: Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet, Adeboye Tells Critics by wheesin(m): 5:22am On Sep 09, 2013
Adeboye in POLITIcs SECTION...Lwkmd ..nna men Na endtime Agenda b dis o
Re: Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet, Adeboye Tells Critics by nora544: 7:23am On Sep 09, 2013
At the last big prayer event, when he told about the new church he want to build, a child got kidnappt from the camp, and he couldnot speak with the parents, is this a real christian, because he is a big man and one word from him could bring this little girl back to there parents.

This story show me that he is not a real christian, because a real chrristian has not a heart of stone. He want that nobody should know what happen in the camp.

But what will you expect from a man who write on his facebook that he belong to a gang when he was young like the president of the CAN.
Re: Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet, Adeboye Tells Critics by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 09, 2013
Almost more than half of the Nigeria population are christians and goes to the various houses of worship daily to get preached to... Yet, corruption, killings, witchcraft and wizardry and other vices and under-development are prevalent.

2 Likes

Re: Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet, Adeboye Tells Critics by dridowu: 8:05am On Sep 09, 2013
Brainwash things from our religious leader.
To God be the glory
Re: Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet, Adeboye Tells Critics by StellaBella(f): 8:56am On Sep 09, 2013
nora544: At the last big prayer event, when he told about the new church he want to build, a child got kidnappt from the camp, and he couldnot speak with the parents, is this a real christian, because he is a big man and one word from him could bring this little girl back to there parents.

This story show me that he is not a real christian, because a real chrristian has not a heart of stone. He want that nobody should know what happen in the camp.

But what will you expect from a man who write on his facebook that he belong to a gang when he was young like the president of the CAN.
Haba,

Our car was stolen at gunpoint in a church parking lot they ( Pastors) told my family not to disturb the service.

Guess what?

my little sister was in the car.

Luckily, the armed robbers dropped her off at the next street.

I prefer an armed robber with a conscience to a Man of God without one.
Re: Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet, Adeboye Tells Critics by saktoy83: 7:07am On Sep 11, 2013
Infact i rever pastor adeboye than ds pendantic attitude of him. why building such a multimillion structure when there are thousands of people wallowing in earnest poverty in his congregation? a truely inspired man of god shd build bodies more than structures... jesus did.

2 Likes

Re: Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet, Adeboye Tells Critics by nora544: 9:43am On Sep 11, 2013
I know that the money what the church takes every month from his followers could build many jobs, but most of the money is for this rich pastors that they could have there private jet, because it is not cheap to have a private jet. A private jet cost also money when it stand on the ground, and this money could build jobs.

The money they spend on there private jet could creat 1000 jobs every month so in one year it is 12 000 jobs only form one pastor with a private jet, the same is with the big cars they drive, the cost of the security, the waist of money when they travel outside and they live in the best hotels of the world like a movie star. I know that one pastor make this in new york and his name start with A, he should locate in a normal 5 star hotel but it was not good enough for him he want the best hotel in new york, is this christian, is this realy a so called great man of god.

I read that Adeboje give so much for charity, but sorry why he didnot show it to the public what he makes.

i know what the catholic church make in nigeria, they go in the small villages and teach woman how they can protect themself that they don't get HIV or when they have it what they have to do, and how they can get still a child and that the child didnot get HIV.
Re: Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet, Adeboye Tells Critics by Godsun(m): 10:02am On Sep 11, 2013
Hmmmm... Read what christians are saying about their highly respected man of God. May Allah guide us to the straight path.
Re: Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet, Adeboye Tells Critics by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 11, 2013
HE IS A BIG BUSINESS MOGUL[b]

1 Like

Re: Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet, Adeboye Tells Critics by nora544: 10:19am On Sep 11, 2013
Segeggs: HE IS A BIG BUSINESS MOGUL[b]

Yeah he is very selfish and that is not like a so called great man of god should be.
Re: Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet, Adeboye Tells Critics by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 11, 2013
bloggernaija:

Adeboye don chop money.
Daddy daddy daddy.
In the Nigerian case,
I forgot ,the taxpayers will have to foot the extra bill for unnecessary hold ups while he cruises overhead in his private jet .

This is basically what these men preach .
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN , I PRESENT TO YOU
SUPPLY SIDE JESUS BUT WITH A LOCAL FLAVOUR

May GOD have mercy on you
Re: Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet, Adeboye Tells Critics by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 11, 2013
Daddy GO I hail remember me in your kingdom (says the thief to another thief) grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him / Evils of The Evolution Theory / Am A Born Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.