Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,778 members, 7,955,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London (25489 Views)

Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) / Fathia Balogun, Sanyeri,muyiwa Ademola And Other Yoruba Actors Rock Apc's Attire / Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
This woman can wear a garbage bag and still look aaamazing. She can get away with anything. #Class .

1 Like

Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by Wahala90: 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2013
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by sweetsmalsis(f): 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
sweet!
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
Too feathery for moi
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by Richy4(m): 11:03pm On Sep 08, 2013
Sijo01: Absolutely Gorgeous!

the vegetarian might be thinking otherwise; like how many chickens has to die for her to look this great smiley
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2013
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by ZN2: 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2013
^^ As always, a dumb bloke who quotes the entire post only to add a one-liner. angry

1 Like

Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by mufex(m): 11:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
I will pay one million dollars to see Omotola strip.
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by phellycia2013(f): 12:20am On Sep 09, 2013
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 09, 2013
if fat is wat u folks see as sexy,

In yuzido's n Mr cork's voices "i give up"
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by Elusive9(f): 12:38am On Sep 09, 2013
The hubby no dey try @ all, dem no dey ever fit together on outings. Dis stoogie look undecided
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by JbravoAdodger(m): 1:36am On Sep 09, 2013
That's not pink that's purple
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by tpia5: 1:53am On Sep 09, 2013
why does the husband resemble AA in that picture.

@ topic

is that the new fashion? Think i saw such outfits in the abiola's daughter's wedding photos.
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by tpia5: 1:54am On Sep 09, 2013
@ movie title

synopsis?
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by Nobody: 3:09am On Sep 09, 2013
Love it!!

That body na Body!!

I'd go lesbian for omosexy kiss
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by olivvvia: 3:55am On Sep 09, 2013
@op,its a PURPLE nt a pink dressgrin
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by afroluciferans: 4:11am On Sep 09, 2013
Does anyone here have her number?
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by Horo(m): 6:12am On Sep 09, 2013
Is this dress pink or purple
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by Princessaleeza: 6:54am On Sep 09, 2013
U re truely Omosexy,she is just 2 much. U re Un-comparable
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by Princessaleeza: 6:58am On Sep 09, 2013
Are u jealous cos I can't see anything wrong in both of them,their just 2 perfect.
Elusive9: The hubby no dey try @ all, dem no dey ever fit together on outings. Dis stoogie look undecided
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by tombeh(m): 7:04am On Sep 09, 2013
Nice outfit Omolala.. grin grin
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by Princessaleeza: 7:11am On Sep 09, 2013
ighoosagie: if fat is wat u folks see as sexy,

In yuzido's n Mr cork's voices "i give up"
In ur own Dictionary skinny $ bone face is wot u class as Sexy.Get a life $ appreciate wot is good.
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by Princessaleeza: 7:29am On Sep 09, 2013
And who is d most beautiful out of d 2.
richP: wack actress ,she and genevieve.. famous , not for her moviess
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 09, 2013
Elusive9: The hubby no dey try @ all, dem no dey ever fit together on outings. Dis stoogie look undecided
those couples you are seeing are married for more than 16 years,show us your dad and mum together and see how they look like,ass-hole!!!
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 09, 2013
Princessaleeza: In ur own Dictionary skinny $ bone face is wot u class as Sexy.Get a life $ appreciate wot is good.
you dey mind that attention seeker,ask him if the dictionary said that someone that is sexy must be slim or fat or chubby,just leave the guy let him be talking dust with that his mouth that looks like nicky minaj pussy
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by Dovahkiin(m): 8:23am On Sep 09, 2013
the dress hides her beautiful curves
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by Opeyemi1525(f): 8:43am On Sep 09, 2013
always beautiful.i just love her
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by dt02: 9:32am On Sep 09, 2013
undecided@Op, is dz pink or purple
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by Pain(m): 10:03am On Sep 09, 2013
She reminds me of "Big Bird" from Sesame Street..A purple version
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by laplace19(m): 11:14am On Sep 09, 2013
Pass her to me at this her age with kids and I will still marry her. She is really a diva

I love Omosexy grin
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by kings2all: 11:56am On Sep 09, 2013
[size=18pt]She is representing well[/size]

http://www.freeinfor.com/topic98.html
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by Lakayanah: 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2013
As a couple they look so good together. I used to wonder why people are always beefing the man now I know it's because in their wildest imagination they can never have what he has. Beautiful family may God continue to uplift you, had I known will never be part of your vocabulary.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AY Hangs Out With Cee-C / Bambam Talks About Her Feathered AMVCA Dress / A Nairalander's Throwback Picture With Adekunle Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.