Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London (25424 Views)

Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) / Fathia Balogun, Sanyeri,muyiwa Ademola And Other Yoruba Actors Rock Apc's Attire / Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by Blessfausty: 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2013
I celebrate the Actress and her family. God please i want to be like this Actress.

1 Like

Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
ar.se is getting old and worn out.. dropping like it is tired
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by Skenge98: 6:17am On Sep 10, 2013
This lady is beautiful and cute, with her age, the beauty keep on increasing, I thank God for you.
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
ighoosagie: if fat is wat u folks see as sexy,

In yuzido's n Mr cork's voices "i give up"

If that is what you call fat, then you need a cornea adjustment. Onye ara
Re: Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 21, 2014
Elusive9: The hubby no dey try @ all, dem no dey ever fit together on outings. Dis stoogie look undecided
good morning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) / US-Based Artistes, Esquare Accuse Portable Of Assaulting & Stealing From Them / Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.