Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery - Properties (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery (214312 Views)

Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). / Contact Us For Tiles, Water Closet, Pipes And Fitting / Meet Expert On Tiles Laying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:52am On May 03, 2015
Thanks,all mail replied
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 2:45pm On May 04, 2015
Thank you all, new week new deal.pics of new renovation project is coming soon
Clint;Nl member
Nature of the job; tiling and plumbing
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:17am On May 05, 2015
Coming soon!
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 1:11pm On May 06, 2015
Pic from Abraham adesanya project

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 1:16pm On May 06, 2015
More .....door supplied on the pics

1 Like

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by FastShipping: 2:19pm On May 06, 2015
rotecch77:
Pic from Abraham adesanya project

Is this a ceramic tile or porcelain tile? How much does it cost per sq mt?
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:44pm On May 06, 2015
@fastshiping; the tiles is mixture of vet and porc" called rustic manufacture by china, very durable
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 2:05pm On May 07, 2015
More coming soon
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 4:22pm On May 09, 2015
Happy wkd to you all
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 5:17am On May 10, 2015
More spanish wall tiles

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:31am On May 10, 2015
More

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:48pm On May 10, 2015
Re-modeling of sitting room for NL member check for the
Old and new pics

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:55pm On May 10, 2015
More of the new pics

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 11:00pm On May 10, 2015
Pics when work started

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by mufutau55(m): 1:30am On May 11, 2015
rotecch77:
Re-modeling of sitting room for NL member check for the
Old and new pics
I know you can do the job as expected... I want to personally thank you for all the good supplies and job you have done for most of my friends that I recommended to you. You made me proud, unlike some other people. The superior tiles were delivered ontime, the installation was perfect and all
the plumbing and the materials delivered were outstanding.. And your honesty is appreciated. Please keep up the good work. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 12:29pm On May 11, 2015
Thanks baba hajj

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Olori(m): 3:24pm On May 11, 2015
@ rotecch77
GOOD JOB YOU ARE DOING! My project has reached tiling and plumbing level and I am about coming to Agric Coker area of Orile for my purchases.

Please I need a quotation Spanish/Italian/China Tiles (floor & wall) (glazed and non-glazed) (with pictures of pocket friendly tiles ) from you for my building project. My mail is dibewon@gmail.com.

The tiler has done the measurements

Sitting rooms (preferable wooden tiles) 66sm
Rooms 27sm
Toilet floor 17sm, wall 84sm
staircase: 10sm
kitchen wall:31sm, floor 10sm
Porch/Balcony floor: 13sm
Porch/Balcony stone wall:60sm

Also kindly send price for Plumbing fittings (of different brands) and pictures
1. WC
2. Water Heater of 20 litres
3. Kitchen & Bathroom sinks
4. Kitchen & Bathroom Taps
5. Geepee 1,500, 2,000 and 3000 litres
6. Complete shower cubicle in various sizes

Thank you for your great work.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:59pm On May 11, 2015
@ olori thanks check you mail soon for the quote
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 4:56pm On May 12, 2015
Another good deal from NL member today,
This gentle football fans contacted us immidiatly he came back from last world cup in Brazil...others work is going on at the site then, now it's our turn to supply the tiles 1st then water closet will follow, the deal was sealed 3days ago
Thanks be to God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 5:02pm On May 12, 2015
More sample selected

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 6:52am On May 13, 2015
Still Same contact
Rotech77@yahoo.co.uk
2B94COCO (pin)
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by babatosan: 7:41pm On May 13, 2015
What is the cost of the WC and the wash hand basins in the picture above

rotecch77:
More
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:07pm On May 13, 2015
@babatosan; the pics there are of 2 types, china and thailand
complete set of the china executive is 18k
While the thailand is 28k

Another good deal with a NL member today water closet and bathroom accessories, I was introduced to this fellow by a family brother, later it happens that he is a Nl member
Thank God everything went smoothly as usual
More pics of installation coming soon

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by babatosan: 8:15pm On May 13, 2015
This Argent Crystal was hand basin retails for how much? Is it sold with a WC?
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:49pm On May 13, 2015
@babatosan; it's sold separately, price range from 29k-55k
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:54pm On May 13, 2015
More pics

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by mufutau55(m): 9:03pm On May 13, 2015
rotecch77:
More pics

Beautiful door above... what is the price range? Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:18pm On May 13, 2015
@ Hajji ; 60k for 3ft
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by sova(m): 9:28pm On May 13, 2015
rotecch77:
More of the new pics
lovely work. Met on site,Rotech Is cool and ready to explain..
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by mufutau55(m): 9:40pm On May 13, 2015
rotecch77:
@ Hajji ; 60k for 3ft

Thanks. Wood or Iron? If Iron suitable and strong enough for entrance door?

Hajji M.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by mufutau55(m): 9:42pm On May 13, 2015
sova:
lovely work. Met on site,Rotech Is cool and ready to explain..

Your Collabo is really great... Oga Sova and Oga Rotecch working together for best cause... Two great mind working together.
I am happy to be in the connections. Keep up the good work.. All my friends are very satisfied with your good work, same as Rotecch.
Keep me posted.. and don't forget to showcase the pictures of the job here without mentioning the name of the Clients as required for privacy,
if requested.

Hajji M.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:03pm On May 13, 2015
@sova;thanks sir,i too love the bed and the wardrobe you did over there, very simple and elegant

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (67) (Reply)

Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices / Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.