Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery - Properties (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery (214186 Views)

Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). / Contact Us For Tiles, Water Closet, Pipes And Fitting / Meet Expert On Tiles Laying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 5:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
@ dmproperty; your mail is not going, pls send me another mail,bbm,whatzap
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by mufutau55(m): 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
Oga Rotecch, wonderful work at both Ikorodu projects... I see your handwork well, well o. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
Thanks hajj; I will post some of the ppics here later,
Here is ikeja project where there is serious pipe leakages in a whole duplex, a NL member call on us to come and rectify the problem for them..... we remove the whole sub-standard pipe used in the house and replaced it with TECHNOGREEN pipe and fitting

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by mufutau55(m): 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
rotecch77:
Thanks hajj; I will post some of the ppics here later,
Here is ikeja project where there is serious pipe leakages in a whole duplex, a NL member call on us to come and rectify the problem for them..... we remove the whole sub-standard pipe used in the house and replaced it with TECHNOGREEN pipe and fitting

Bad previous job with the pipings or the pipings got too old? Still good work. You always come to the rescue.

Hajji M.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
More

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
@hajji;they just renovated the house and the pipe used there is a new pipe of 2mm thick pipe which can not withstand pressure of 5bar, just bcs the house has low pressure at upper rooms they now introduced pressure pump....

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by mufutau55(m): 12:06am On Jun 19, 2015
rotecch77:
@hajji;they just renovated the house and the pipe used there is a new pipe of 2mm thick pipe which can not withstand pressure of 5bar, just bcs the house has low pressure at upper rooms they now introduced pressure pump....

Look at the thickness of that green pipe... that is what I call a real monster pipe; forget about bursting.
Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 4:58am On Jun 20, 2015
More

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Od31(m): 9:45am On Jun 20, 2015
Pls what is the quality difference of this Technogreen pipe and IPS pipe. I am currently using the IPS pipes for my plumbing work in Port Harcourt.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
@od31; IPS is general old term used for iron pipe ;Iron Pipe Size" (ips) but I know the pipe you are talking about, it's manufactured by wichtech company, the pipe is also good for both conduit and surface system bcs it can withstand 0-25 bar pressure also technogreen has life span of 50yrs and above...so both are ok

1 Like

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Od31(m): 8:51am On Jun 21, 2015
rotecch77:
@od31; IPS is general old term used for iron pipe ;Iron Pipe Size" (ips) but I know the pipe you are talking about, it's manufactured by wichtech company, the pipe is also good for both conduit and surface system bcs it can withstand 0-25 bar pressure also technogreen has life span of 50yrs and above...so both are ok

Thanks a lot, so I guess there is not much difference in the prices abi? if there is, which is cheaper, so i can make decision on which to use in my next project. do you work around PH too?
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
@od31; I will like you to go for technogreen bcs it's easier to get in the mkt in all state,more so I work anywhere
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 4:12am On Jun 22, 2015
Still same contact
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
Your bathroom is not complete without this antibacterial hand wash
Other for your own today,
Free home delivery

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:31am On Jun 23, 2015
Same contact 08066619493
Rotech77@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Jamesqu(m): 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
rotecch77:
Your bathroom is not complete without this antibacterial hand wash
Other for your own today,
Free home delivery

Please, don't join toilet roll market now...ahan, kilode...eku oungbe
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
@jamesqu; all naa level o, thank you my brother ( whala yin nii mo nba kaa)
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
Just concluded plumbing work at ikorodu area

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 11:19am On Jun 24, 2015
More from the site

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 4:48am On Jun 25, 2015
More still come

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 11:40am On Jun 25, 2015
Here the the owner of the house want surface. System that is the reason why the pipes are in surface
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
Another just concluded re-piping of a duplex for nl member at ikeja gra

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
More

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by KMVBO(m): 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hi. How much can you give me black Galaxy per sq ? Floor tiles
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by FastShipping: 12:59am On Jun 26, 2015
What is the cost of this water system? Is it by sweethomes?

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Spirit1(m): 2:44am On Jun 26, 2015
rotecch77:
Another just concluded re-piping of a duplex for nl member at ikeja gra

Love these glass doors. Where can I get them please? How much are they?
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 4:37am On Jun 26, 2015
@fastshiping;I meet those water closet there Im not the one that sold it,more so it's Not sweet home product, but sweet home and others thailand product also have same design of the closet,

@KMVBO; black galaxy granite top is 25,000 per meter.

@spirit1; I like this your user name o,you can get the glass at mushin (amu mkt) in lagos and the size determine the price
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
More coming soon

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by oyewole123: 6:35am On Jun 27, 2015
Whaoo
Nice stainless steel shower in ur last bathroom pic
Is it very functional any difference with the normal traditional one?
What is the price pls
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:45am On Jun 27, 2015
@ oyewole123; the stainless shower there is 50k,there are some of lower grade from 25k-40k
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by KMVBO(m): 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
rotecch77:
@unique10;i will do that thanks
Tell me about this long sink and how much ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (67) (Reply)

Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices / Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.