Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery (217437 Views)

Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). / Contact Us For Tiles, Water Closet, Pipes And Fitting / Meet Expert On Tiles Laying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 4:56am On Nov 01, 2014
@fastshiping the tiles cost N2500 per meter

1 Like

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by FastShipping: 5:03am On Nov 01, 2014
rotecch77:

^^^ Whoever did the tiling up there deserves to be imprisoned. The person should be shamed in property section.

@Rotecch

You didn't answer all my questions. What is the black tile called?
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 5:07am On Nov 01, 2014
*Before and after* pics here

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 5:18am On Nov 01, 2014
The tiles is called glazed tiles from china but its high grade china tiles,it can't fade
More of *after * pics here

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
More of the renovation/correction pics

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:32am On Nov 02, 2014
Men at work

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:38am On Nov 02, 2014
More pics

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by mufutau55(m): 8:45am On Nov 02, 2014
rotecch77:

Egbon Rotecch, which one be the banana/plantain pictures... say make we remove am?
Abi you wan supply us banana/plantain? But thank you for making my friend happy with all the good fix.

Hajji M.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 11:56am On Nov 02, 2014
Thanks baba hajj,I saw the okada man with over loading of plantain on my way to the site....so funny I then took the pics
You can remove it sir (pics )
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
Thank you all for your patronage and support,
Without you people we can't grow,also tell us what we lack and let's see what we can do about it,
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Missktinz: 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
FastShipping:

^^^ Whoever did the tiling up there deserves to be imprisoned. The person should be shamed in property section.

@Rotecch

You didn't answer all my questions. What is the black tile called?

Actually, I think revealing the contractor should be a personal choice of the client. Some of us don't like unnecesary bruhaha. I am not the client and I do not know he/she but I understand their situation as I have personally been in the same shoes too! My advice to other prospective clients is that they should pay very good attention to contractor threads on NL before handing out contracts. Read comments on their posts and ask for references preferably from other active NLders. You will be surprised!!!

However, looking at those pics I cant help but think...DIARIS GOD O!!!!

1 Like

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by esoorita: 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
mufutau55:

Thanks for your good testimony sister Missktinz, and my good friend Mr. Egin, we all knew Rotecch thru each-others and he has delivered bigtime.

I have learnt a big lesson from this.. thank God the client is a gentleman/lady... The first contractor let his people do the work while he never go back to supervise or give instructions.. so the worker just did what they wanted... That so called well-known Contractor in our Nairaland here is now in my black book.. I will never ever recommend him to anyone again, I have even steered all the potential clients away from him.

Now back to Rotecch... he was personally on the site working with his boys, delivered the right purchased Tiles and installed the tiles like the professional will do, all install all the water/plumbing materials that were installed badly by the first contractor boys. Each time I called the site (and I called several times too) to know what is going on.. Rotecch is always there working and monitoring... now the Client who happens to be a friend of mine is happy again. Kudos to you Rotecch.

I have trusted you Rotecch with lots of money (millions in Naira) in the past, you have supplied me many materials before and have done work for me as a professional should.... so, I cannot have any double-mind before I recommend you to other people. Thank you again for coming to my rescue. You have restored my faith in some Nigerian contractors and suppliers, we just have to chose carefully.

And Yes, to quote my sister "Lots of contractors out there are MEAN, CRUEL, HEARTLESS to say the least". Rotecch is not one of those.

Hajji Mufutau

Rotecch, The voice of man is the voice of God. I'm very impressed by the testimony of Hajj Mufutau and Missktinz and indeed the pictures of the rubbish tiling job you corrected speaks volumes about you as a professional. All you have to do is just keep up the good job and the sky is the limit. Cheers!
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
@esoorita ;thank so much may God be with you and others NLs
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
Final pics of the ongoing project kitchen is coming soon,
Also be expecting our new project pics and details :coming soon !
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
Thank you all for your calls,comet,enquaries and patronage,still expecting more from you people
Thanks
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
Happy wkd
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by FastShipping: 10:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
rotecch77:
Final pics of the ongoing project kitchen is coming soon,
Also be expecting our new project pics and details :coming soon !
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
Pics coming soon
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
New week new deal
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by presido1: 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
rotecch77:
New week new deal
I need your Whatsapp contact pls.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
@presido;my whazp contant is 08066619493
Mail;rotex77@yahoo.com
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
Still on
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
New pics of our project coming soon .... Tiling and mechnical renovation work for NL...osborne off shore lagos
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:19am On Nov 15, 2014
Another weekend is here again, men at work 247...

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:26am On Nov 15, 2014
More

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:06am On Nov 15, 2014
Another project in ogun state,
Client;Nairalander (user name unknow)
House design;2deroom flat
Nature of the work;supply of all materials and
water closet plus mechanical and tiling
Duration; 1st stage pipe work (4days)
Let go,1st day on the site,the road to the site is very bad and far,but we thank God we finaly reach there after some hours on the wheel

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:12am On Nov 15, 2014
More

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:44am On Nov 16, 2014
Still on..
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by coldgate(f): 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
@Rotecch77: Kindly send same to me too. lynass80@yahoo.com

Lynn from Gbagada
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
@eduwosun,cogate;check your mail soon
Finaly the pics of final stage of the kitchen comes up

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 6:53am On Nov 17, 2014
@coldgate,eduwosun,check your mail for the reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (67) (Reply)

Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / Prices For These Paints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.