Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video (33291 Views)

Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) / Me And My Albino Baby Pictures / Ekiti State Woman Delivers A Frog Baby (pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2013
Nice one! At least u married a cute OYINBO girl....not the phat and ugly ones! Your baby will be a heart breaker....u and ur wifey got good genes...but i couldn't help but notice she hasn't lost the baby weight...

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by PureOhio(f): 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2013
Kslib: wooow,so so cuteeeee!!!
To born pikin con dey hungry me...
All izz well with you and your family!!

pikin no go cute like that baby. pikin dey different from child/kid. that baby na child. grin

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by claremont(m): 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2013
@OP: Your wife fine oh! Send her sister my way if she has one please, I must born half-caste.
Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by jmaine: 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
A lovely family you got here . . .It's good to be proud of family . . .

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by tuak(f): 6:27pm On Sep 09, 2013
Ds is a lovely family.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by calcal: 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2013
OP, go ahead make second baby. best of luck!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by pumpingmachine: 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2013
Lovely baby, pretty wife. She looks sexually satisfied. #JustSaying. Lol. End time tinz
Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2013
Brimmie: Na SexKillz Get Dat Pikin!?? undecided

Fine Kid Tho!!
it can't b.

D baby is white and not albino.
Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Booty4me: 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2013
hmmmm come and marry tinz
Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by SpicyMimi(f): 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2013
Awwwwwwh! Really cute! May God bless your family!!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by lertee(f): 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2013
Cute family.
Why are the ladies not posting theirs na,don't we have married women on NL
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Dimmatic(f): 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2013
I love what am seeing, the baby is adorable. May God bless and protect ur family
Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by obagoal128(m): 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
If you were to be locked in your room for 24hrs , which of the following will you choose to stay with in your room?

1.Girlfriend
2.Boyfriend
3.Wife
4.Laptop
5.Phone
6.Husband
7.Food
8.Cousin
9.Close friend
Others specify.......
Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by obagoal128(m): 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
obagoal128: If you were to be locked in your room for 24hrs , which of the following will you choose to stay with in your room?

1.Girlfriend
2.Boyfriend
3.Wife
4.Laptop
5.Phone
6.Husband
7.Food
8.Cousin
9.Close friend
Others specify.......
Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by greedie1(f): 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2013
lovely family.... cute baby. awww

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Redman44(m): 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2013
@OP, You should not have posted the pictures of your family on Nairaland. There is no wisdom in what you have done. I'm sorry if you get offended with what I have just said, but what you've done is unwise. Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Dpeacemaker101: 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2013
amnestylaw1: This is what I keep getting: 413 Request Entity Too Large
you dey use Nokia3310, and you wan see picture. OGA how nau? I guess it's End time things,lol
Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
OP make sure say dat pikin learn OOORIGINAL KORRRRREEECT WAFFY KPAKO PIDGIN OOO!

I nah wan hear swahili or americanish pidgin english grin

If ee happen say she nah come sabi chew waffy, na End-Time Tinz oo! cool
Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2013
Redman44: @OP, You should not have posted the pictures of your family on Nairaland. There is no wisdom in what you have done. I'm sorry if you get offended with what I have just said, but what you've done is unwise. Thanks.
u must b an old man.
He's proud of God's work upon his family.

See Jayz n wife below

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by InvertedHammer: 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2013
obagoal128: If you were to be locked in your room for 24hrs , which of the following will you choose to stay with in your room?

1.Girlfriend
2.Boyfriend
3.Wife
4.Laptop
5.Phone
6.Husband
7.Food
8.Cousin
9.Close friend
Others specify.......

Derailing Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mods I can lend you my hammer on this one.

But I need it back...cos I can't just be inverted.

Ban this motherf@#$%^ker !!!

//
Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2013
@Op; you've got a great family and your baby is really cute....may God bless your family and union; with tranquility in abundance..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2013
cute family.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by InvertedHammer: 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
astronautog: You married her for a visa simple!!!

[size=14pt]HATER![/size]

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Redman44(m): 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
ighoosagie: u must b an old man.

See Jayz n wife below

Jay Z and his wife are celebrities, so their pictures are everywhere. Jay Z will not put the picture of his family on a forum like this. And who are you calling old man? I have a right to my own opinion. Cheers.
Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
OMGAWD!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked THE BABY IS .............. SPEECHLESSSSSSSS!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Orikinla(m): 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2013
amnestylaw1: So guys, here are the pictures. smiley

WOW! Your cute baby is really looking forward to a great future.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Orikinla(m): 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2013
ighoosagie: u must b an old man.

See Jayz n wife below

Jay - Z looks funny.
Is he learning how to dive or how to dance Azonto? grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2013
Nigerian males porting to marry white women. No wonder our women complain of scarcity of men. grin Nice pix sha.
Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Miraclebaby1109: 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
Fine people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Ok For A Guy To Be Living With His Parents At Age 32-39 ? / Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period / How Does A Working Couple Cope Without A Maid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.