Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video (33293 Views)

Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) / Me And My Albino Baby Pictures / Ekiti State Woman Delivers A Frog Baby (pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Teettyllayho: 8:59am On Sep 10, 2013
Hmmn,so cute! Lovely baby....

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by BrightCar: 9:00am On Sep 10, 2013
Beautiful family, smiling home. My family greets you, ekuse, May God keep us all.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by danbabe: 9:00am On Sep 10, 2013
Congrats to you and your pretty wife. You have a very cute baby. May he always be a source of joy and happiness to you. His arrival will add more blessings in your life. Keep on being a great dad!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Pulchire(f): 9:01am On Sep 10, 2013
May God bless the womb that carried dis Angel for 9months,nd to u d father,may God give u the means and resources to continue to be a caring/gud husband and father to ur family.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Igosun: 9:20am On Sep 10, 2013
Nice one, God bless your family.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by tabletgirl: 9:37am On Sep 10, 2013
Op, great pictures. Lovely family. God keep you guys.

P.S: Dont you know its wrong to publish pictures / videos showing a baby's private parts? He is going to be a man someday and wont be happy about it. Apart from what he might feel, its just not done, i'm not sure why but it is probably some privacy thingy. I hope you take it down but then i guess its your choice.

Many kisses to the little sweetheart.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 10, 2013
tablet_girl: P.S: Dont you know its wrong to publish pictures / videos showing a baby's private parts? He is going to be a man someday and wont be happy about it. Apart from what he might feel, its just not done, i'm not sure why but it is probably some privacy thingy. I hope you take it down but then i guess its your choice.
seconded! U dont show a baby's private part on a public forum. Imagine hw he's goin to feel abt dis video being on nairaland 20years from nowp

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 10, 2013
collynzo2: With a name like yours, what else can I say? Please die!!
wen u are done wankking to my monicker, tell me. LOSERRR!!!
Im way ahead of u in many respect, dnt be misguided!:*

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 10, 2013
nnenna.1:

This post is wrong on so many levels. undecided undecided sad
u care to explain/enumerate pls? Tnxxx

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by SplendidE(f): 10:31am On Sep 10, 2013
Dat z white son of a black dad...tho hes cute

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by fpeter(f): 11:09am On Sep 10, 2013
OP your wife try o, cos you wowo sha!
Cute baby, thanks to your wifey!
Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by amnestylaw1(m): 11:38am On Sep 10, 2013
fpeter: OP your wife try o, cos you wowo sha!

Thank you all the same. smiley My wife sees in me what you didn't see. tongue

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by bbankky: 11:49am On Sep 10, 2013
Congrats! beautiful baby and family!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Brainysoul(f): 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2013
Cute family

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by write2obi(m): 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2013
amnestylaw1:

I really do not know what you intend to say here but it sounded racistic... Even blacks do grow old and end up having wrinkles.
Nothing racial about his comment, he was just trying to make reference to the Old white woman's age
Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2013
fpeter: OP your wife try o, cos you wowo sha!
loool!! As much as this comment is hilarious its so uncalled for. The baby luks more lyk his dad dan his mom in my opinion

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2013
collynzo2: She looks so happy! If only she knew the reason why you married her...
did u actually write dis about ur fellow nigerian?? **opensmouthinshock**
i hope u were just trying to be funny otherwise dat is just rude

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Ngokafor(f): 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2013
...super cute baby i must say!!!.....infact what am i waiting for sef??....make i go marry one oyinbo jare so that i can hv one of them cuties, i no fit shout!!...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by amnestylaw1(m): 1:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
write2obi: Nothing racial about his comment, he was just trying to make reference to the Old white woman's age

Whose old woman? If you both mean my wife, I would argue that you both need your sight checked. cheesy By the way, take a look at our wedding pictures to see the person I married. That is the person I still see today. Though I am 3 years ahead of her in age, I believe age has got nothing to do with marriage.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by ezzye: 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
....singing and dancing Michael Jackson's taran taran taranataran, ".......u can be my baby it dont mata if ur Black or White........."

ur a beautiful couple boss

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by drnairalov: 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2013
amnesty...really congrats....i saw dis pix yesterday nd i just felt i knew u..cudnt remember, nau i was just checking the pics again nd discovered i use 2 know u wayback b4 u travelled abroad to futher, back in our uni in Nigeria, studying d same course, the same set!!! we barely spoke tho mahn congrats, lovely family, am jealous!!!!!! choi..

leme 2 do nd gaan marry

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by write2obi(m): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2013
amnestylaw1:

Whose old woman? If you both mean my wife, I would argue that you both need your sight checked. cheesy By the way, take a look at our wedding pictures to see the person I married. That is the person I still see today. Though I am 3 years ahead of her in age, I believe age has got nothing to do with marriage.
Chill man i said white woman! Jezz!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by amnestylaw1(m): 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2013
drnairalov: amnesty...really congrats....i saw dis pix yesterday nd i just felt i knew u..cudnt remember, nau i was just checking the pics again nd discovered i use 2 know u wayback b4 u travelled abroad to futher, back in our uni in Nigeria, studying d same course, the same set!!! we barely spoke tho mahn congrats, lovely family, am jealous!!!!!! choi..

leme 2 do nd gaan marry

smiley Thanks man. Please remind me about you.
Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by amnestylaw1(m): 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
write2obi:
Chill man i said white woman! Jezz!
Aha I get the message. Apologies o. smiley
Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
Time 2 unfollow diz thread joor, no more End-Time komment 2 put again. undecided

OP, once again, lovely family.
Ah wan gor find my own grin

*picks fone 2 dial "Jane Smith" in Maryland USA 4 next level discussion* cool

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Ngokafor(f): 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2013
Chillisauce:

Not only guys! More esp ladies. To escape unromantic mkpi Naija guys kiss.

Am a living testimony tongue

Lol!!!
Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Godmother(f): 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
Beautiful family,. The wife's gene is really strong o. The child hardly looks like d guy

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
chai! hot sun faya d 1st and last pesin wey say d OP iz nat cute angry angry

Handsome boy like him grin
Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by flyforall: 7:32am On Sep 11, 2013
CUTE

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by mufex(m): 9:31am On Sep 11, 2013
tongue I want that baby...I want that baby.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Tiwanna(f): 10:47am On Sep 11, 2013
Beautiful family.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Xano(m): 8:15am On Sep 12, 2013
Wow!!!
Beautiful. Congratulations. God's blessings upon your marriage.. God's blessings be upon you and family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Ok For A Guy To Be Living With His Parents At Age 32-39 ? / Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period / How Does A Working Couple Cope Without A Maid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.