Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video (33294 Views)

Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) / Me And My Albino Baby Pictures / Ekiti State Woman Delivers A Frog Baby (pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
Why exposing your family on such a dirty forum like NL?? By the way,did you marry that Oyibo because of papers or love?? Be honest !!
Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by deeptesting(m): 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2013
@OP you have a nice family...I urge you to place value on them above all things and don't forget to teach the young Cutie his mother tongue...That is what makes him unique.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by emmabest2000(m): 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2013
Joavid: ur baby is so cute kiss
i love cute babies...ur wife is pretty too
what about the guy ? Is he ugly ? grin
Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by kenebobson(m): 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2013
Aww black and white, cute baby and lovely family. Grow in the presence of the lord.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
at op, u blood no strong at all.

Next time drink alomo bitter b4 u climb, den u go born blacky lik u

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by 50calibre(m): 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2013
Nice family dude, your baby is cute.

But on a side note, I noticed in your earlier pictures and wedding pics that your wife was much slimmer there, are you aware of this metamorphosis?

Please you guys should endeavour to get a treadmill for some exercises, you'd see the importance later.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
Chai,d op has given me more reason to marry outside.No wonder thr is scarcity in d supply of homebased guyz.Our guyz don dey port one by one.Nice family.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by robonski16: 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2013
Geo-man:
Why exposing your family on such a dirty forum like NL?? By the way,did you marry that Oyibo because of papers or love?? Be honest !!

YOU ARE A T*WAT angry angry

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Apreel(f): 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2013
@OP.........very cute...ur baby is beautiful,#ilike

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2013
50calibre: Nice family dude, your baby is cute.

But on a side note, I noticed in your earlier pictures and wedding pics that your wife was much slimmer there, are you aware of this metamorphosis?

Please you guys should endeavour to get a treadmill for some exercises, you'd see the importance later.
My thought too.
Most Nigerian ladies comes to mind undecided
Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2013

Let her be! If she is exclusive breastfeeding, it's difficult to pull it through and the baby is still like 5 months. After undergoing the process of childbirth, u think it will take one month to pull it through. It took her 9 months to get to this. Am sure she will get back in her former body

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by scientology(m): 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
u seem to have social issues sir

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by nenergy(m): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2013
The lil guy won't be happy that is pee-pee is online for the world wide world to see o grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by tdbanks: 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
lertee: Cute family.
Why are the ladies not posting theirs na,don't we have married women on NL
undecided undecided
Be the first

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by mkoabiola: 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hmmm,u left nja to marry oyibo,wen beautiful women de here xpecially NL,I jus met 1 dat looks lik half oyibo.
Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by nuges1(m): 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2013
amnestylaw1: Since it is now a fashion for guys to post their ''Baby Bathing Acts'' in pictures , I hereby follow suit. smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3MCvX7Q-a0
when i see pictures like dis i can`t but wonder"when will i hv mine"?[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Chimerase(m): 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2013
spongeback: Hmmmmmmmmmmmm who mess here angry
u dn tear ur pant with mess grin
Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Chimerase(m): 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
E be like say de baby wan get bald head undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by amnestylaw1(m): 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2013
190-the-clown:
[size=18pt]The OP must be an IJEBU man

na only them dey carry cutlass or battle axe mark for their chest undecided
[/size]

I am not Ijebu. I am an Ibadan man from Oluyole house. tongue
Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Ama28(f): 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2013
Thanks Op for sharing, beautiful family.
But I love the father son picture! Hope I can copy, no copy right required!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by amnestylaw1(m): 8:11pm On Sep 09, 2013
Emmadani: Chai,d op has given me more reason to marry outside.No wonder thr is scarcity in d supply of homebased guyz.Our guyz don dey port one by one.Nice family.

grin grin grin grin grin Please marry anywhere you find your other half. Love is the most important thing.
Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by amnestylaw1(m): 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2013
emma_best2000: what about the guy ? Is he ugly ? grin

I was actually thinking same. Everybody says my wife and baby are good looking, no one says I am or not. cheesy cheesy
Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Chimerase(m): 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2013
amnestylaw1:

I was actually thinking same. Everybody says my wife and baby are good looking, no one says I am or not. cheesy cheesy
na ur big head. De confuse us cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by amnestylaw1(m): 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2013
Geo-man:

You may not believe this. After marrying, I wanted us to remain in Nigeria but my wife was like- she can't stay because of security, job, and adaptation to the kind of life she was not used to. We however agreed on returning finally to Nigeria someday. I did not marry for papers. I have had series of opportunity to travel abroad before meeting her.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by 190theclown: 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2013
amnestylaw1:

I am not Ijebu. I am an Ibadan man from Oluyole house. tongue
[size=28pt]
Ijebu/Ibadan

ALL OF THEM START FROM "I"

battleaxe mark and cutlass marks always dey una chest grin grin grin
[/size]

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by amnestylaw1(m): 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2013
Chimerase: na ur big head. De confuse us cheesy

grin grin grin grin Thanks all the same. I use am resemble some prophets... tongue
Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by amnestylaw1(m): 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2013
Ama28: Thanks Op for sharing, beautiful family.
But I love the father son picture! Hope I can copy, no copy right required!

Anyone who posts pics on public forums should know that he or she is selling their rights to privacy. smiley
Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by amnestylaw1(m): 8:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
Chimerase: E be like say de baby wan get bald head undecided

He take dat one resemble me at least. cheesy
Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by mysweetsunshine: 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2013
I must confess! you have a great family, a wife that loves you, and a baby with great smile...I wish u well and I look forward to being a great dad someday too...

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2013
@ OP
U DO WELL I URGE OTHER GUYS TO LEARN
TRY MARRY OYINBO O! OR ANY NON-NIGERIAN
SO THAT UR DAYS MAY BE LONG AND FULL OF LAUGHTER

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by amnestylaw1(m): 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2013

Thanks alot. Aside the fact that she is currently a nursing mother, the rates at which I prepare Nigerian dishes (the oily Yoruba kind of food) is alarming. I think our Naija food that she got addicted to also makes us all added some weight. But the truth is, I love her regardless of her size and she loves me even with my sudden pot-belly. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by ammyluv2002(f): 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2013
Now, you wanna make me cry kiss I love your baby, so cute. ....you are truly blessed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Ok For A Guy To Be Living With His Parents At Age 32-39 ? / Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period / How Does A Working Couple Cope Without A Maid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.