Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) (31004 Views)

National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates (NAUG)To hold 1st Meeting In Lagos / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by ehixking(m): 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
Our hearts shall one day be filled with joy
Let's us all have the heart of a solider ready for battle
I strongly believe without doubting that whatever will be will be only with efforts and perseverance in the face of adversity!!

Our dreams of a better life,our dream of building a nation...is a task that must be done
In those days things like this would have warranted arrest

Yet we came out despite everything
We are not anti-government
We only criticise in a constructive manner

Our constitution is on the way
Our trustees won't be an issue because the response has been great
States should get ready to host our true compatriots- soldiers of the same struggle
Thanks to you all
................cheers
Ehis Abuya
Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by hopilo: 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
if only they can meet and plan how to be employer of labour. with your education, you can be the best mechanic operator, car washer operator, run a home maintenace services that you can employ people to wash interlockings, carry out monthly preventive maintenance on household items befor you know you are a millionaire. shit dey smell but shit money sweet well. goverment will not employ everyone, wake up pls.
Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by nenergy(m): 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
oubi: With reference to the minute of the last meeting.

[size=14pt]I carefully read thru with glint of smile and accomplishment glaring through my face and heart.
I know it wasn't an easy move as the first step is usually the hardest but all thanks to God for haven made it a success.
The out come of the meeting is a huge success beyond my expectation considering the listed accomplishments. Kudos to all who aided it directly or indirectly.
[/size]

However I still suggest for a slight change in the "name" cos from my observation, its a huge turn-off as most interested persons wouldn't want to identify with such as it is.
The facebook page has less than 1000 persons and most interested individuals wouldn't want to like the page so it dos'nt send notifications to their timeline where the world could see it. The general notion about "unemployment" is joblessnes and most people wouldn't want to be stigmatised with such and the pity that comes with it.
So please mr ehis abuya (national co-ordinator) do look into it.

Thanks.

I agree with this and suggest ; National Association of Employable Graduates. We need to stop seeing ourselves as unemployed, but highly employable persons transiting through a phase. God bless!

4 Likes

Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by jamyde: 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
Great work! Let's know when next the meeting will hold. Thumb up bro!
Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by blackcrux(m): 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
Yes this it!!! We r geeting there but that name issue should really be looked into...
Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2013

It is my solemn vow to milk as much as I can from Nigeria before heading for greener pastures. A country that can't care for her citizens doesn't deserve my patriotism.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by Yusluv77(m): 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
I believed this country can only be changed to a country that we all want it to be through the YOUTH. Please let's believe in ones to achieve our main objectives not by violence or by disruption of government property. With one voice we would change this Nation from the shackle of the devils that want to devastate this beautiful country....

WITH ONE VOICE, SAY NO TO TRIBALISM
UP NIGERIA!
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WILL FALL!!!!
Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by Nicepoker(m): 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
Really these people r jobless

4 Likes

Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by Danieltskaa: 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
National Association of Nigerian Graduates(NANGs) should serve a beta name plssss...
Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by dekins: 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
So after gaining employment there'll then be National Association of Employed Graduates(NAEG) instead of NAUG?lol. Great things start small.This is a good move.
Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by danielmichael(m): 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
nascent association which is vry vulnerable to governmental cabals.gays an simpletons cumin up wid fraudusentrous companies n associatns capable of encumbering our feliterous reputatn in nig.d onli solutn 2 unemploymnt in nig is 2 exterminate our present leaderz as d ghananians did 2d 2003 national exterminatn nt establishin co-essentral n inconsequential associatn,ad-infinitum.
Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by remzytimer: 11:07pm On Sep 13, 2013
Wow' feel good about this so sorry i cannot attend...but i hope our subsequent contribution will count, wish to attend the next meeting thinking it would be schedule for abuja
Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by olowop: 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2013
kudos to you bro i have a mind of attending but i don't know venue and time plz kip us aware on the next meeting. tenx one Nigeria one love .
Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by ojimbo(m): 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
I trust igbo boys nah, this kind of issue has nothing to do with them, rather they will carry drugs enter asian countries, if you call yourself a graduate, why cant you create job for yourself or did you had an agreement with nigeria that once you graduate that there must be a job awaiting for you? As for me, am planning of forming hustlers association

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by Ominiriches(m): 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
Kudos to the initiator of this excellent idea and more wisdom to those who graze the ocasion.
For the undergraduate student, and our future forerunner in this noble association, let this these be a reminder in ur head.
Meaning of why you are called 'STUDENT'
* Strick out you own infidelity complex when you're bold in speaking.
* Technology is important for nation building and development.
* Unquestionable character could be hamper to own progress.
* Do not take undue advantage in an office given to you.
* Endure and perservere to learn always.
* Never draw back when you can climb the top mount.
* Trust in God always.
Do not sell our conscience. Keep the flag fly.
Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by Urine: 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
This is the start of a great movement.
Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by tpbehappy(m): 11:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
Merkki: That's nice. Yo! That's the spirit, unemployed people. Keep the flag flying.

Registration with CAC? Ahn ahn. I hope it will be a listed company so we can buy shares. Thumbs up!
I pity for you. So people like u still exist. We will flush people like u out one day.
Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by aykay45(m): 11:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
Na so e dey start, no b 9ja we dey peeps dat are leading nw, once der purse full dem go forget wetin dem come for...
Let's jst hope dats d founders are wt a genuine mindm.. Darzhol
Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by justayo: 11:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
If well structured,organised the Organisation can serve as a pressure group against unfriendly policies of FG.Also Agriculture shuld be considered fully becos dis OIL will soon dry up and Agric will be the way out to millions.But they shuld b kiaful of money bags also corruption by some desperate so kald "members".
Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by Fhemmmy: 12:17am On Sep 14, 2013
I am so proud of those that started this . . . .
Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by raystanley(m): 12:31am On Sep 14, 2013
I suggest NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF SPECIAL EMPLOYABLE GRADUATES (NASEG) quote me...
Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by saintolaf(m): 12:31am On Sep 14, 2013
Great concept. Considering the name change that is being clamoured for...i suggest 3.

1. PRO EMPLOYMENT ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (PRO-EAN)

2. YOUTHS AGAINST UNEMPLOYMENT IN NIGERIA

3. NIGERIA ZERO UNEMPLOYMENT GROUP/NETWORK/UNION/ASSO

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by delors(m): 12:34am On Sep 14, 2013
1stOracle: We will do this with a united mind-set and employ all arsenals within our disposal, involving all who,s[b] liverpool[/b] to kick against ill inter milan or hidden chelsea. I pray it works for us all, I mean
D nigerian foes.
Failure! Whuch time Asina or Livapoo bin carry league last? undecided Instead make you involve all Real and Barca within your disposal to win all Chelsea or Inter Milan jobs, you dey do anyhow.

Kudos to the unemployed parapo o jare. More job offers to your coffers.
Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by Charbless(m): 12:38am On Sep 14, 2013
ehixking: Our website is 80% done
Articles and suggestions are still welcomed
Thanks
N.C
(Ehis Abuya)
Wats d fbk page name
Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by kb83(m): 12:40am On Sep 14, 2013
Gr8 work Ehis d Lord is ur strength as u are fightin 4 d future of Nigerian youths wit a genuine hrt d Lord will fight 4 u,and 2 our ladies pls join d struggle 4 ur own gud,many of u are still unmarried and dis politician are deceivin u and ruinin ur future join dis progressive association so as 2 guarantee u a lastin future,4 it wud reduce prostitutn and encorage our youths 2 marry at d ripe age. Wc is gud 4 u all pls ladies support ur guys 4 ur own sake and reduce d high rate of delay in marriage due 2 poverty.
Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by pmc01(m): 1:08am On Sep 14, 2013
Sufri-Sufri jeje dey do am o. I'll advise you engage expatriates among you(and even external ones) to critically analyze some issues before you take a stand(e.g., the issue of effecting a ban on importation of items that can be produced in Nigeria- ask the Economists if that is wholly feasible).

And I also hope the promoters know their integrity is at stake. Avoid temptations and the 'banana peels'... A word they say, is enough.

As for me, I'll rather sit on the fence for now and watch as events unfold, while wishing the group well....Peace!
Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by hollandis(f): 1:37am On Sep 14, 2013
were you guys among those that kidnapped mike ozekhome?
Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by Feranchek(m): 1:40am On Sep 14, 2013
Hehehehe..... naija we hail thee. Dis 1 now na anoda means 2 see money put 4 pocket ooo0O! Congrats 2 d 1st set of excos cos na small small d money go dey use backyard take enta..... grin grin grin
Well tiz a gud move sha cos sooner dan we expect, dere'll b a radical turn around 4 d gud 4 our Nation's unemployed.
Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by Contactman(m): 1:49am On Sep 14, 2013
[quote author=oubi] With reference to the minute of the last meeting.

[size=14pt]I carefully read thru with glint of smile and accomplishment glaring through my face and heart.
I know it wasn't an easy move as the first step is usually the hardest but all thanks to God for haven made it a success.
The out come of the meeting is a huge success beyond my expectation considering the listed accomplishments. Kudos to all who aided it directly or indirectly.
[/size]

However I still suggest for a slight change in the "name" cos from my observation, its a huge turn-off as most interested persons wouldn't want to identify with such as it is.
[size=12pt][color=#CD370 i think the name defines the organization. Any change in the name may twist it away from the vision. I just hope the organization will not be politicized in the future and that's the only fear i foresee. Bold step anyway.
Re: Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) by Contactman(m): 2:02am On Sep 14, 2013
I think the name defines the organization. Any change in the name may twist it away from the vision. I just hope it will not be politicized in the future because that's the only fear i foresee. Bold step anyway. 95% of youths are unemployed in this country. There is no other way of saying it than being frank about that. The name of the organization made it clear to whoever that cares to listen. So,i strongly oppose any change in the name unless the organization is just a smokescreen for something else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? / Abdullahi Olatoye, The Windscreen Cleaner : A Victim Of Our Lost Humanity / What Are The Career Opportunities For A Nutrition And Dietetics Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.