Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Samsumg Galaxy Note 3 Vs Tecno Phantom A 2 (the Phablet Wars) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsumg Galaxy Note 3 Vs Tecno Phantom A 2 (the Phablet Wars) (11235 Views)

Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsumg Galaxy Note 3 Vs Tecno Phantom A 2 (the Phablet Wars) by Randerl: 8:12am On Oct 06, 2013
Guy na u post better thing hia. But dz a comparison thread datz we are comparing both devices against each oda. Dey are both phablets and cn perform 80% of tasks thrown at them except Da N3 with extra features nt needed by most userz.

JeffreyJamez: *chewing popcorn*

The that baffles me most is that people still reply this kind of threads......if una like ehn talk rubbish about NOTE 3, my savings still dey count,I must get am before this year end!!!.....one mans meat is another man's poison.Tecno don begin to vex me.....dey release phone like sperm everyday, with the same specs!!!

*counts savings, nods head and puts it back inside piggy bank, looks around like thief and hides piggy bank*
Re: Samsumg Galaxy Note 3 Vs Tecno Phantom A 2 (the Phablet Wars) by caukerzee(m): 8:19am On Oct 06, 2013
Randerl: Let Odaz Do Da Talking

''I bought X4 three months ago
It has heating problem Then I bought JOTTER v3 five days ago.It also has explosive heating problem and file storage error..''

Actual Indian User Comment on gsmarena.com

After it is confirmed that note 3 is cheating on benchmark gsm arena should re-review it with real benchmark

cnet Review-
''The Note 3 is expensive, large, and its faux-leather styling is crafted from cheap plastic.''

TrustedReviews
*. Expensive

*. Poor low-light camera performance

*. Complicated to use

*.Exchange client folder access is limited

*.Bit overloaded with apps and utilities
Haha...your tecno craps are known for boiling ring features and you come to hate on samsung for heating up which was a story made up by dumb and lifeless trolls like you. I wonder when 'X4' an 'Jotter v3' became samsung models. 'cheap plastic' you say?? Oh I remember tecno craps are made from 'expensive alumimium'. Wretched dumb ass. Only tech sites make you believe aluminium is better than plastic. TROLL...and tecno has a better low light cameraa performance?? Its not poor, its just not better than few other OEMs at taking low light photos. What an idiot. Yeah ttoo expensive because you are poor. Your family barely feeds. Instead of you wasting this time and money you are using to troll a ompany that dosent hgive a f**k about your opinion and existence, go work and feed your wretched family. You are just too dumb to know how to operate a smartphone anyway, not that its complicated. The tecno you are promoting is still crappier, i dont know what you're trying to achive with this trolling. Cheating benchmarks? Its something evert other OEM does. And even without the so called 'inflated benchmark scores', the note 3 still bosses every other OEM including your crappy tecno. 'Overloaded with apps and utilities' is actually an advantage. Since I have more funtionality and would be rarely stranded. All those re-tards and trolls you quoted just like you, haven't even laid their hands on one.

In other news, sammy two days ago anounced record profit of $9.8b In Q3, a feat that oher android OEMs can only dream about. Also, the note 2 which is not even sammy's main flagship sold 30million units so far. Just in one year. Numbers that even if you add up the sales of all models of your crappy tecno, it wount even make up half. More good things to come for sammy as higher sales are being predicted for the note 3.

Keep trolling, while samsung keeps growing. King of android, market share keeps increasing for samsung. You can keep hating. But I assure you that you will die young of a heart attack because samsung is the king of android and that wount change any soon.

In the end this shit of yours doesnt still prove that your crappy toy A2 is better than the note 3. Go get a life.

2 Likes

Re: Samsumg Galaxy Note 3 Vs Tecno Phantom A 2 (the Phablet Wars) by Randerl: 8:30am On Oct 06, 2013
Guy we all cnt be d.same.

caukerzee: Haha...your tecno craps are known for boiling ring features and you come to hate on samsung for heating up which was a story made up by dumb and lifeless trolls like you. I wonder when 'X4' an 'Jotter v3' became samsung models. 'cheap plastic' you say?? Oh I remember tecno craps are made from 'expensive alumimium'. Wretched dumb ass. Only tech sites make you believe aluminium is better than plastic. TROLL...and tecno has a better low light cameraa performance?? Its not poor, its just not better than few other OEMs at taking low light photos. What an idiot. Yeah ttoo expensive because you are poor. Your family barely feeds. Instead of you wasting this time and money you are using to troll a ompany that dosent hgive a f**k about your opinion and existence, go work and feed your wretched family. You are just too dumb to know how to operate a smartphone anyway, not that its complicated. The tecno you are promoting is still crappier, i dont know what you're trying to achive with this trolling. Cheating benchmarks? Its something evert other OEM does. And even without the so called 'inflated benchmark scores', the note 3 still bosses every other OEM including your crappy tecno. 'Overloaded with apps and utilities' is actually an advantage. Since I have more funtionality and would be rarely stranded. All those re-tards and trolls you quoted just like you, haven't even laid their hands on one.

In other news, sammy two days ago anounced record profit of $9.8b In Q3, a feat that oher android OEMs can only dream about. Also, the note 2 which is not even sammy's main flagship sold 30million units so far. Just in one year. Numbers that even if you add up the sales of all models of your crappy tecno, it wount even make up half. More good things to come for sammy as higher sales are being predicted for the note 3.

Keep trolling, while samsung keeps growing. King of android, market share keeps increasing for samsung. You can keep hating. But I assure you that you will die young of a heart attack because samsung is the king of android and that wount change any soon.

In the end this shit of yours doesnt still prove that your crappy toy A2 is better than the note 3. Go get a life.
Re: Samsumg Galaxy Note 3 Vs Tecno Phantom A 2 (the Phablet Wars) by physise(m): 8:36am On Oct 06, 2013
una get time take dey reply dat randerl
Re: Samsumg Galaxy Note 3 Vs Tecno Phantom A 2 (the Phablet Wars) by Randerl: 8:39am On Oct 06, 2013
Oga na keeping to da topic l dey do oooh.
grin grin grin grin

physise: una get time take dey reply dat randerl
grin grin grin grin
Re: Samsumg Galaxy Note 3 Vs Tecno Phantom A 2 (the Phablet Wars) by Stanley08(m): 9:04am On Oct 06, 2013

The guy is destined to use Techno tongue

2 Likes

Re: Samsumg Galaxy Note 3 Vs Tecno Phantom A 2 (the Phablet Wars) by Randerl: 9:23am On Oct 06, 2013
And what if l tell dat, ''Am Not A Tecno User''.

what some us dnt knw is dat nt everybody cn buy what u use. Hence alternatives exist.

As a non user l still try to identify with others. At my place of work (we are involved in logistics) my boss with an Ipad and a Q10 wonders hw l cn use devices lower than his to get things done.

D funds are there, but l try to let them knw dat Functionality Trumps Class and Price. Now, he and a friend are already awaiting the upcoming BB z30.

They feel Android ain't got class. Presently he is using a L925 And Asha 501.

Where are the Q10, Q5 Bold 5 and Ipad he bought this year, they are gone for good to his girlfriends.

Stanley08:

The guy is destined to use Techno tongue
Re: Samsumg Galaxy Note 3 Vs Tecno Phantom A 2 (the Phablet Wars) by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 06, 2013
LOL.. AS IN EH...

I THINK SAY D GUY SERIOUS BEFOR..

1 Like

Re: Samsumg Galaxy Note 3 Vs Tecno Phantom A 2 (the Phablet Wars) by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 06, 2013
Randerl: And what if l tell dat, ''Am Not A Tecno User''.

what some of dnt knw is dat nt everybody cn buy what u use. Hence alternatives exist.

As a non user l still try to identify with. At my place of work (we are involved in logistics) my boss with an Ipad and a Q10 wonders hw l cn use devices lower than his to get things done.

D funds are there, but l try to let them knw dat Functionality Trumps Class and Price. Now, he and a friend are already awaiting the upcoming BB z30.

Where are the Q10, Q5 Bold 5 and Ipad he bought this year, they are gone for good to his girlfriends.

U ARE A TECNO P3 USER.. AND IF U WANT ME TO GO BRING OUT UR POSTS..

EDIOTA...

1 Like

Re: Samsumg Galaxy Note 3 Vs Tecno Phantom A 2 (the Phablet Wars) by Randerl: 9:36am On Oct 06, 2013
Disclaimer

1. All Posts Relating to The Above Subject By Me, Was Done To Proivde An Alternative Views of Users of Un.Recognise Brands. They Are Not My Personal Views.

2. I still Maintain my Sailent Stance Dat The Driver of Innovations and Freedom of Tech For da Enduser, is Da High Volume Seller of Android SmartDevices.

3. I Still Agree, dat There Are Minor Players Dat Need To Get Their Acts Together B4 It Is Too Late. (eg D Brand l Earlier Stpported)

4. It is Not Necessay Dat All or Some Should Agree With My Posts On The said Un.Recognised Brands.

Note- Un.Recognised Brands - Not Recognised Worldwide and by XDA In Particular

deejay_harry1: LOL.. AS IN EH...

I THINK SAY D GUY SERIOUS BEFOR..
Re: Samsumg Galaxy Note 3 Vs Tecno Phantom A 2 (the Phablet Wars) by Randerl: 9:37am On Oct 06, 2013
Kindly Do Dat

deejay_harry1: U ARE A TECNO P3 USER.. AND IF U WANT ME TO GO BRING OUT UR POSTS..

EDIOTA...
Re: Samsumg Galaxy Note 3 Vs Tecno Phantom A 2 (the Phablet Wars) by caukerzee(m): 11:25am On Oct 06, 2013
Randerl: And what if l tell dat, ''Am Not A Tecno User''.

what some us dnt knw is dat nt everybody cn buy what u use. Hence alternatives exist.

As a non user l still try to identify with others. At my place of work (we are involved in logistics) my boss with an Ipad and a Q10 wonders hw l cn use devices lower than his to get things done.

You know this yet you sill argue that a crappy tecno a2 toy is better than a note 3?? It's official, you are a TROLL.

4 Likes

Re: Samsumg Galaxy Note 3 Vs Tecno Phantom A 2 (the Phablet Wars) by albacete(m): 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
una still dey here dey do rubbish comparison?

this thread be like "iphone5 vs nokia n73 (the smartphone wars)"

2 Likes

Re: Samsumg Galaxy Note 3 Vs Tecno Phantom A 2 (the Phablet Wars) by Stanley08(m): 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2013
OMG! This thread is sill open?!!! SEUN OOOOO!!!!!
Re: Samsumg Galaxy Note 3 Vs Tecno Phantom A 2 (the Phablet Wars) by ykshok: 6:19am On Oct 26, 2013
Buying a samsung N3 does not make you a rich man ... You don't force it , it comes natural , its a thing of choice , for the past 3 yrs I've used diffrent blackberry phones and earlier this year I went back on Bold 4, cause it has a strong battery , so its a thing of choice not money you can use a samsung or techno or infinix you can always make your choices .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

..... / NCC Suspends MTN's N1.4Trillion Fine Until Negotiations Are Complete / Airtel Introduces 5.5gb Data For N1500 And 7gb Data For N2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.