Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here (112955 Views)

Pls Which Body Cream Is Best for Skin Lightening And Glowing? / A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin / If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by jadarmani(f): 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
dayo adegbite: Hello every1, I am actually using UV crystal white lightening lotion and it's soap and I love my new complexion, I am nw fairer, spotless and it's glowing tho I av li2 sunburn but nt oblivious esp when I apply powder or tell pple. I wanna stop d usuage of d cream and just maintain my colour. What cream can I use so I don't get fair any further I just want to maintain d complexion or wot do u think cos if I buy anoda jar I might look 2 light and peeps wil b wandering. Again do u knw of any tin dat clears sunburn cos I nid it and also a frnd of mine

pls I just got mine now and I mixed it with the serum,I hope its ok❔
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by temmie013(f): 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
jadarmani:

pls I just got mine now and I mixed it with the serum,I hope its ok❔

Yea sure it's kul.. It's a nice cream grin

1 Like

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by deejay717(f): 1:14am On Sep 13, 2013
Aveeno and plenty of water works for me. I want to try the olive oil since I have such dry skin
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 13, 2013
joyli: I don't really have problem with my skin, mine is d dark spot on my face, I av used ambi to no avail, I read on a site saying I could use honey mix with lemon.

Pls how reliable? Cos I wanna go get some!
try clean and clear black head clearing exfoliating scrub. It works
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by bblacky(f): 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲kƨ̣̣̇̇ Sissie. Pls, I'm dark complexion n got dry skin, wch cream wi b best for me n again I got 2 colors on my face. Frm my eye brow side, under my eye n nose.. Hw can I gt dem even? Thanks
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Sissie(f): 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
omo1: @sissie, where exactly do u get ur sunblock from?

Facial mask, I mix, 1 quail egg (plus its yolk) or 1 egg (just the egg white), with a spoon of powdered milk, and apply on my face, leave on for 30minutes, it's anti aging, smoothens, brightens and firm the skin.

Half a lemon, 1 teaspoon of oats, 1 teaspoon of milk, mix together and apply on the face for 20minutes.

A cup of sugar, a teaspoon olive oil, 3 teaspoon of coffee, a satchet of milk, 1 whole orange, mix it together, and use as a body scrub.

And I rub fruits on my skin, banana, tomatoes, pineapple, water melon. Etc.

It's all natural ingredients, works wonders for the skin, and you don't have to bother about chemicals.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Sissie(f): 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2013
bblacky: Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲kƨ̣̣̇̇ Sissie. Pls, I'm dark complexion n got dry skin, wch cream wi b best for me n again I got 2 colors on my face. Frm my eye brow side, under my eye n nose.. Hw can I gt dem even? Thanks

I really prefer to tell you the ingredients to look for in a cream than recommend a cream. How dry is your skin? And is your face skin dry too?

Having darker skin below your eyebrow and undereye may be as a result of not getting enough rest, do you get enough sleep?
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
Sissie:

I really prefer to tell you the ingredients to look for in a cream than recommend a cream. How dry is your skin? And is your face skin dry too?

Having darker skin below your eyebrow and undereye may be as a result of not getting enough rest, do you get enough sleep?
Hello sissie, did u help us out with contacting that lady?
(I assume u know who)
Let us know pls cos everybody has been waiting for ur reply.
Thanks
(YPP)

Great topic.
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Stunner1(f): 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2013
Fair n white exclusive works wonders, been using it for bou 3yrs n i dnt ve any spots even stretches r gone
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by mitchyy(f): 11:35pm On Sep 14, 2013
I've never bothered about acne for years because I stick to a routine rather than jumping from one cream to another. I use aveeno daily moisturising lotion for my body and Olay regenerist face cream. I also use Johnson's baby soap for face and body. That's all!
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by macklef(m): 12:05am On Sep 15, 2013
yorettyna: i drink 1.5litres of water in the morning.. i started this like a week ago and my mom and i are indeed surprised at the changes we are already seeing.. she has even joined me in this routine.. believe me, water is really good for the skin..
i feel lyk slappin u tho, ave bin drinkin water for 3mnts now n it dosnt reciprocate on my skin or do u mean holy water by cele

10 Likes

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by macklef(m): 12:12am On Sep 15, 2013
ktqueeny:

babe I tried 75cl before I left the house today. I almost pee on myself in the bus after 2hrs on third mainland traffic. Do u drink 1.5 at once?
hahaha... My experience was worst o, i almost died sef. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by cece12: 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2013
mitchyy: I've never bothered about acne for years because I stick to a routine rather than jumping from one cream to another. I use aveeno daily moisturising lotion for my body and Olay regenerist face cream. I also use Johnson's baby soap for face and body. That's all!

Is the olay regenerist face cream very good? Hw much is it?

1 Like

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by cece12: 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2013
macklef:
i feel lyk slappin u tho, ave bin drinkin water for 3mnts now n it dosnt reciprocate on my skin or do u mean holy water by cele

You crack me up...don't mind her...thee truth is just that water keeps us hydrated and helps to flush toxins in our system..and drinking a glass of water 1st thing in the morning keeps malaria and some other illness away.
And when your body is hydrated your skin will jst have a little glow...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by jadarmani(f): 8:57am On Sep 17, 2013
Pls wat does serum do for the skin
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Lilian1414(f): 11:36am On Sep 17, 2013
Sissie: I use a sunblock, I make my own facial mask, body scrub, cleanser, I have my own regimen for my skin I make from fruits, sugar, milk, honey, oats, coffee e.t.c. and I use essential oils and olive oil.
my skin is vry smooth but my problem is on my face, some whitish stuff comes out of my face nd it makes me luk horrible, pls can u tell me wot to use

1 Like

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by temmie013(f): 11:51am On Sep 17, 2013
Lilian1414: my skin is vry smooth but my problem is on my face, some whitish stuff comes out of my face nd it makes me luk horrible, pls can u tell me wot to use
I think dat is white heads pple usually call 'egusi' u can get a good facial scrub lyk apricot scrub! Rilly gud cos dats 1 of d tins dat has made my skin swit! Also we av nairalanders here who makes facial scrub e.g beautyglows, u can check on her
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
Sissie:

I buy from a cosmetic store in Abuja.
Hi sissie, pls what d name of d sunblock u are using?. And when u use it does it leave a white caste on ur skin? . I bought one and I've stopped using it because it looks like moju powder anytime I apply it.
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Sissie(f): 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2013
nwaribe:
Hi sissie, pls what d name of d sunblock u are using?. And when u use it does it leave a white caste on ur skin? . I bought one and I've stopped using it because it looks like moju powder anytime I apply it.

Most leave a whitecast on the face. Neutrogena sunblock is light and don't leave a whitecast, or Olay.
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2013
Sissie:

Most leave a whitecast on the face. Neutrogena sunblock is light and don't leave a whitecast, or Olay.
Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ hunny, I'm going for it
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Lilian1414(f): 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
temmie013:
I think dat is white heads pple usually call 'egusi' u can get a good facial scrub lyk apricot scrub! Rilly gud cos dats 1 of d tins dat has made my skin swit! Also we av nairalanders here who makes facial scrub e.g beautyglows, u can check on her
tanx dear
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by kayClt(f): 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
marriie: Olive oil! I use pure olive oil. What I like most is whn ppl keep askin me d cream I use. Though a good medicated or antiseptic soap can be used as a backup.
olive oil makes ma skin to glow altho i mixed mine wit ma cream which is Easy white.
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by ekanDamie: 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
Pls do any1 knw any good exfoliating cream n soap, i bliv my skin needs exfolaition to get rid of dead cells,esp my face. Its lookin dull. Pls help.
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by mitchyy(f): 2:54am On Sep 18, 2013
cece12:

Is the olay regenerist face cream very good? Hw much is it?

I've been using it for about a year and so far, nothing negative to say about it. No acne or blackheads on my face. I always get compliments. Got it for N3800 or so in Lagos.
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by bblacky(f): 9:16am On Sep 18, 2013
Sissie:

Ya my face too s dry! Dnt knw hw τ̅σ explain ts dryness bt even dou I mix oil wt M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ cream t stil doesn't look oily afta applying. And honestly, I dnt v much rest. Waiting ooo
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by OmoKhary(f): 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
kayClt: olive oil makes ma skin to glow altho i mixed mine wit ma cream which is Easy white.
are you fair or dark?

2 Likes

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Sissie(f): 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2013
Just posted some natural skin care tips on my blog, www.sissiesaidah..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by cece12: 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2013
ekanDamie: Pls do any1 knw any good exfoliating cream n soap, i bliv my skin needs exfolaition to get rid of dead cells,esp my face. Its lookin dull. Pls help.
Papaya soap, fair and white exfoliatin soap, makari exfoliating soap, QEI has too they are all good for exfoliating..it gived u that glow..but u stilll need a face scrub..exfoliating soap doesnt enough
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by menme: 11:12am On Sep 19, 2013
mitchyy:

I've been using it for about a year and so far, nothing negative to say about it. No acne or blackheads on my face. I always get compliments. Got it for N3800 or so in Lagos.

Please dear where in lagos do you get this olay regenerist from? Thanks
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by ekanDamie: 11:58am On Sep 19, 2013
cece12:
†ђąηk ўσυ so much for ur response, tho am a guy but dat dosnt stop me from wantin to luk good tho am a learner wen it comes to cosmetics

1 Like

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by ekanDamie: 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2013
cece12:
so pls miss, can u expantiate on d papaya soap? Isit any soap dat has papaya extract? N which of d exfoliators is d best, n wat particular body scrub do u fink of n d best shop to get original. Thanx

1 Like

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by cece12: 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2013
ekanDamie:
so pls miss, can u expantiate on d papaya soap? Isit any soap dat has papaya extract? N which of d exfoliators is d best, n wat particular body scrub do u fink of n d best shop to get original. Thanx

A bunch of guys I know especially the ones that grew up in yanki all take good care of their skin..u'll see them looking fresh when u enter their bathroom, no be small skincare o....tho guys like to keep it simple and stick to what ever they like.
Any soap that has papaya extract e.g Hebal fruity papaya soap(N350), silka(tho I dnt like it),likas(the best but hard to find in naija) and others...or u buy tracia shower gel or classic white soap(N100),or Eden apricot and honey(good 4 guys)....buy any apricot scrub and scrub once a week...then don't ever use a lightening cream or your wifes/babe's cream. Buy aveeno daily moisturizer(N2500) or jergen skin smoothing/ultra healing(I hate jergens tho)...but dnt buy nivea(fake plenty).then u're good to go..
If u want pink lips since its d new trend for guys and babes..I'll hook u up for the. Pink lips cream...smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion / Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) / How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.