Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here (112905 Views)

Pls Which Body Cream Is Best for Skin Lightening And Glowing? / A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin / If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by cece12: 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
ekanDamie:
so pls miss, can u expantiate on d papaya soap? Isit any soap dat has papaya extract? N which of d exfoliators is d best, n wat particular body scrub do u fink of n d best shop to get original. Thanx

As for where to buy, dnt buy on road side or yeye supermarket..go to nice cosmetic shops or standard supermarket..u know na*wink*
Am a port-harcourt babe,no need to call places..jst follow the rules.lol
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by ekanDamie: 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2013
cece12:
lol. PH babes are always fine with lovely skin o, mayb i shud just look for 1 to make love to, so dat she can infrared me her flawless skin sef
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by ekanDamie: 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
cece12:
walahi u seem to b d girl of my dreams with all dis help uve given me, n yes i wunt mind d pink lips info, asif u no dat i want majid micheal to be beefing me.
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by avenga1: 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
Thanks Everyone..pls can someone help me,I use Bio-oil all over my body..hw safe is dat? Secondly,how do I get rid of dark knees and armpits ..tnx pls
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by ekanDamie: 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
did i offend u wit my dry plesantries ni, @cece. Pls forgive me o, d pink lips info am very intrested, at least lemme too look little like ur yanki friends. N my gmail is mackr0138@gmail.com if u wanna inbox me. Thanx
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Chinwem(f): 3:23am On Sep 23, 2013
Moisturise......

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Chinwem(f): 3:26am On Sep 23, 2013
Exfoliate.....

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by mitchyy(f): 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
me' n 'me:

Please dear where in lagos do you get this olay regenerist from? Thanks
I got it from Casabella shop at The palms shopping mall in Lekki. Just ask for the olay regenerist serum. A bit pricey but would last you for 4months.
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by menme: 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
mitchyy:
I got it from Casablanca shop at The palms shopping mall in Lekki. Just ask for the olay regenerist serum. A bit pricey but would last you for 4months.

Thanks sweerie!
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by haman: 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2013
Have had of shane base skin protector! It clears spots, skin rashes of any kind and stretch marks after prolong useage, for details meet me bb pin 28147fa4 call and whatsapp 08026100158
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by JuicyGee(f): 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2013
Pls wat can i use to get rid of stretch marks
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 25, 2013
Im about to try the 8 glasses of water in a day thingy but I will take it up a notch to 12 bottles of water.

Then also I want to try coconut oil + honey + olive oil for my skin(just want to try something new)

I shall report back in a months time to see how it goes.
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by mitchyy(f): 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
JuicyGee: Pls wat can i use to get rid of stretch marks

Bio oil or Tissue oil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by ekanDamie: 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2013
How i wish @cece can complete her recomendations to me, ave started usin d previous ones for a week nw, pls dear i dnt mind d pink lips info
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by menme: 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2013
mitchyy:
I got it from Casablanca shop at The palms shopping mall in Lekki. Just ask for the olay regenerist serum. A bit pricey but would last you for 4months.

Thank you!I hope it can also lighten my face?
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by mitchyy(f): 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2013
me' n 'me:

Thank you!I hope it can also lighten my face?

It will only brighten your face. I use it cus i'm a dark skinned person. It brightened my face but did not change my complexion which was exactly what i wanted
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by LovethIfy(f): 11:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
jadarmani:

pls I just got mine now and I mixed it with the serum,I hope its ok❔
pls how much does it cost
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by LovethIfy(f): 11:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
jadarmani:

pls I just got mine now and I mixed it with the serum,I hope its ok❔
can u upload d sample
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by menme: 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
me' n 'me:

Please dear where in lagos do you get this olay regenerist from? Thanks
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by mownie: 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
mitchyy:

Bio oil or Tissue oil
does it really work? Especially for nasty looking stretchmarks
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by omorolani(f): 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
DIET: [/b]The radiance of one's skin is a direct reflection of what we eat. Avoid too much sugar because the effects of sugar once it's digested results in a dull skin.

[b] Take a lot of fruits and water, especially oranges and apples because they contain natural anti-oxidants that help to strengthen collagen production( collagen in the skin is what reduces dull aging skin and sagging)

SKINCARE: Avoid using creams and soaps with harsh combinations. They may give you that quick glow but it's temporary and will only give you a weather beaten look in future. Go instead for products that are natural or herbal based.

Always use sunscreen when outdoors. The rays of the sun usually reduces the skin's glow,causes discoloration and gives the appearance of a darkened rough look.

Never forget to moisturize. Because your skin is an organ that breathes, it needs continous moisture to boost radiance.

EMOTIONS: Be happy, worry less. A broken spirit affects the body. Forgive quickly and avoid bitterness and you'll look 20 years younger.

http://true-pearls..com/

3 Likes

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Chicolee(f): 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]

I use Idole Papaya Soap, St Ives Skin Renewing Collagen Elastin lotion + Neutrogena Healthy Defense Sunblock lotion, Neutrogena Fresh Foaming cleanser and Glycerin for cleansing and toning and a DIY toner occasionally.
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by homesodear: 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lilian1414: my skin is vry smooth but my problem is on my face, some whitish stuff comes out of my face nd it makes me luk horrible, pls can u tell me wot to use

Most of us are exposed to sunlight everyday regardless whether we are indoors or outdoors. If we take no proactive action, our skin will absorb excessive ultraviolet rays, causing the formation and accumulation of melanin, then the appearance of dark spots and dull skin. Even the best of soaps/bath gels can leave behind invisible traces of dirt, makeup and pollution on your face, which ultimately blocks absorption of lotion and encourage bacterial growth. Without cleansing, exfoliation and moisturizing regularly, your skin will eventually become loose, tired, dull and probably scarred by acne/blackheads. Thus, sun protection and healthy skin measures are required for our skin.

Products I’ll recommend are natural, and contains up to 30% to 99.9% of fresh and pure aloe vera pulp, a powerful weapon. These products are certified from the International Aloe Science Council on the pack. Such products represents truth in labeling on the products, represents the quality of the Aloe content in the products, represents the quality of the Aloe used in the products and, that the Aloe used in the products come from a certified source.

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them. The skin care line is made with NATURAL and NON SYNTHETIC ingredients, But do remember that to achieve long lasting results using these products will require real PATIENCE. Miracles don't happen on the skin, but knowledge, persistence and patient will work miracles.
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by diva90: 1:05am On Sep 12, 2014
these are my rules/routine… i ALWAYS ...
1. exfoliate regularly, helps with new skin cell turnover and gets rid of old dull skin… i do this with any good exfoliating soap&sponge or i simply go to the spa and get a full body scrub
2. always use sunscreen
3. never sleep with makeup on, always use a good makeup remover and cleanse face properly
4. tone/lighten with safe products or naturally with lemons/papaya
5. drink enough water everyday…(this is actually the #1 secret to amazing skin)
6. avoid stress/sleep well

i will not mention products because i am a product junkie, i have no specific cream or soap, i can be using one cream this month and another next month.. i use whatever i feel like is perfect for me at that moment depending on my goals…. however my suncreen is neutrogena, i use spf 70 or 100.. i try to wear sunscreen rain or shine. neutrogena, clinique and clarins are great products. hope this helps someone kiss
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by sussypet(f): 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
Pls does netrogena sunblock lighten d skin?I mean can a light person use?hope it does not darken? And pls I need a good moisturizer pls and hav got oily skin.sum pls help out
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
Face peels always do it for me and i use brazilian nut oil too (which i also apply on my hair)

I use orogold, it never disappoints

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by foti: 10:06am On Oct 23, 2014
i use skin success cream and soap, it works really well and fast too (less than 2 months) thats if u are fair already. Also, drinkin lots of water is good, fruits also. Avoid staying long under the sun and try to wear comfortable clothes that allows air into your body, dont also forget that a clean skin is a healthy one so cultivate d habit of bathing 3-4 times daily with cold water, this might sound wierd but it rili works cause it hydrates your skin. Enjoy

2 Likes

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by pweetiedee(m): 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
For your DIY face masks, face and bodyscrubs, lip and hair care, any homemade tip concerning skin and hair. visit:
doyinsolardacandie..com.es/?m=1
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by urcutecrush(f): 7:44am On Oct 24, 2014
Lilian1414:
my skin is vry smooth but my problem is on my face, some whitish stuff comes out of my face nd it makes me luk horrible, pls can u tell me wot to use
I have the same problem,I have smooth skin its just this white egusi dat has been my problem and won't go away.when did u notice u had it?what av u been using?

1 Like

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by kcey: 8:02am On Oct 24, 2014
I use natural coconut oil day in day out and its so amazing. Its gives me a fairer,fresh and soft body. A trial will convince u.look for where u can buy coconut or ping me if u need it. 25B9DAD3 or call on 08032518787
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Aminat508(f): 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion / I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) / Deepika Padukone - Miss Ten On Ten! Effortlessly Chic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.