Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,430 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here (112979 Views)

Pls Which Body Cream Is Best for Skin Lightening And Glowing? / A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin / If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Sharon6(f): 1:06am On Aug 15, 2016
PROMO! PROMO! PROMO!
ONE CREAM 600ML, ONE SOAP, ONE HERBAL EXFOLIATING SCRUB AND ONE FACIAL CLEANSER FOR 10K. Check my signature for contact details
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Olasmilescare(f): 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
Quickly get In touch with OLA smiles skin care for that flawless Skin you desire..... Our ranges are hot chocolate, half-caste oil, half-caste cream, half-caste soap, talking oil, fair lady set, lightening cream, lightening soap, whitening cream, luminux white, stretch mark fader, dark knuckles eradicator, armpit whitener, face cream, night glow cream.. E. T. C........ Wassap +22962413476.... Call.. 09029889755, 08149233435.....
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Pweetyice: 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
Plz am interested in d pink lips stuff. How do I get itnx
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by apexdyn: 11:43am On Aug 24, 2016
cntct me 4 more details victuality@outlook.com
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by olyluv22(f): 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pls get in contact with me,i cld help u with the darkspots and many more rather.08115452032

1 Share

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Bready(f): 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
you can learn how to make different types of Creams and lotions even Soaps add this bbm pin 33578B6C or you whatsapp 08153734388.
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by KarinaBauer: 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
I've just started using DermalMD Serum for my skin brightening routine to fade my dark age spots and this is both soothing and brightening! While the results are not too obvious, I can tell that it lightened my hyper pigmentation on my cheek and left my face with a bright healthy glow. I'll definitely continue using this to completely see the benefits and enjoy it's skin-nourishing ingredients!
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by marthy01: 12:18am On Oct 29, 2016
Its of important to know that lightening or whitening products doesn't require mercury or steriod for them to be effective... And that is why we have worked hard towards bringing to you safe steriod-free but yet effective products which can be used conveniently without any side effects. 
We don't need to write a full page as our client's reviews are enough to proof our products efficacy. 
Get our products today & be glad you ain't changing from one product to another. 
At some point, all you need is little publicity of your products because you've got clients reviews to proof your products are definitely worth a trial. Organic but yet effective skin care products are real and that's what we offer at Marevaz Beauty Hauz. We have the Zeal to make people have the kinda skin they want.
All you need is a one-time trial and then people gets to ask you what your secrets to a flawless radiant and glowing skin. And if you wanna be sure if our products works well, then check our Facebook page Marevaz Beauty hauz 
Contact Martha on whatsapp +2348130901909. Instagram on threbiys_martti or marevaz_beautyhauz.
Our products are 99.9% effective and 100% organic....
Kindly check our clients reviews on our page to see how effective our products works

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by sopretty: 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
Have u always dreamt of having a fair flawless skin all ur life? Then here's an opportunity for u to achieve that flawless skin, at so pretty skincare we take u to ur desired skin shades, do u want to attain that half cast colour? Or u wanna be flawlessly white like the Egyptians nd Asians then here's ur chance these r wat we make nd the price list
Egyptian milk kit 30k
Half cast kit25k
Snow white kit40k
7days pimples eradicator cleanser1500
Glowing kit 10k
Hot chocolate kit12k
Whitening kit 15k
Toning kit 10k
Note that all kits comes with face cream, lotion, body and face soap, body scrub, face scrub and and free pimples cleanser, contact me on whatsapp 09024838720 and u ll be glad u did
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by fadekemitoyin: 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
Get your lightening kit,whitening kit, hot chocolate kit, herbal lightening soap,and many more,and get result within 7 days. Also learn how to make you cream from the scratch with natural ingredient , contact "Yemz cosmetic & Enlargement supplement" via face book page and. Whatsap 08034292000
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Osynan(f): 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hello Dolls,do you know that you can still achieve a flawless complexion with just your shower gel? If your shower gel isn't doing what you want it to do,why not bring it to us,lets formulate and boost its efficiency.You'll be glad you did.With just 6k,we will mix your shower gel for you and the glowing complexion you desire,you'll see it.Call us today on 07068950306 or add 2aff6e4b.Share the good news
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Osynan(f): 6:55am On May 07, 2017
Abuja residents,follow us on instagram @glittersskincare_beautysupply for your cosmetics and skincare products
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Osynan(f): 6:16pm On May 07, 2017
Glitters skincare is doing a comprehensive skincare training.Deep secrets of skincare you were not told and running a spa.Most importantly the right skin care product to use.identifying fake from original.Stay home mums and skin care enthusiast.bb pin 2aff6e4b

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by peenk(f): 1:11pm On May 08, 2017
At teenashairven we revamp your weaves, either used or unused.
Convert that weave into a wig with or without lace closures. However, we are professionals in using lace closures, lace frontals, 360 lace closures etc.
Try us today and thank us later. Call or whatsapp 09052213141

1 Like

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Gavrila(f): 6:48am On Sep 11, 2017
Hello to all the Beauties in the house!
I've got something very INTERSTING to share with you all.
Please, take your time to go through the little write-up below and I can promise you that it will MAKE YOUR DAY.

How would you feel if I tell you that you looking beautiful could be MORE INTERESTING?

Here is what I mean.

I just recently came across some SIMPLY AMAZING MUST HAVE PRODUCTS!.

These products range from:

*LONG LASTING FOUNDATIONS
*MATTE VELVET POWDER
*EYE PENCIL
*LIPSTICK
*LIP BALM
*NAIL POLISH
*EYE LINER
*HAND AND BODY CREAM
*EXFOLIATING CREAM
*TEA TREE BALANCING TONERS
*SUN SHADE LOTIONS
*2 in 1 FACE CLEANSER
*COMPLEXION BRIGHTENING CLEANSER AND TONER
*HAIR CONDITIONER
*HAIR SHAMPOO
*HYDRATING BODY LOTION [for dry skins]
*DEODORISING CLEANSING INTIMATE GEL[helps in maintaining the pH of the flora and keeps it odourless]

And the guys in the house are not left out. Products range from:

*PERFUMES [for ladies and guys]
*AFTER SHAVE BALM
*ROLL-ON
*BODY SPARYS
*AGE CONTROL FACE CREAM
*OPTIFRESH WHITE TOOTHPASTE [both adults and children]

#THE BEST PART IS THAT!
«ALL THESE PRODUCTS AND THE REST OF THEM ARE ALL ORGANIC!!!»

100% ORGANIC PRODUCTS[made from plants and fruit fragrance]

These products have and are still currently HUMAN TESTED not ANIMAL TESTED as most products are. So, you need not worry about skin irritations of any sort!

Interested in purchasing any of these ORGANICALLY MADE products?
You can send me a PM or you can as well add me up on Whatsapp: 07052718853 or call: 08131173540.

LOOKING AND FEELING BEAUTIFUL JUST GOT BETTER!!! �
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by webngnews: 8:47am On Sep 11, 2017
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by MimiTalk: 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2018
The only reason ladies stay fugly is cos they don't go for the right brand. The right brand is right here! cool cool Five organics smoothes the skin like action film. And it's now available on Jumia!

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2019
This idea blew my mind. wink
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by bobbyANSELEM: 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2019
HOW TO MAKE A DIY HOMEMADE CARROT GLOWING SOAP

Carrot extract such as carrot oil, carrot powder and carrot juice plays a very significant and Important role to the skin.

Carrots extracts are rich in vitamin A, C, E and beta carotene which nourishes and replenish the skin, leaving it soft, supple, firm, ageless and with a dazzling glow.

Carrot extracts are known for their magnificent glowing effect it gives to the skin. This is one of the main reason why big skincare companies uses carrot extracts especially carrot oil in their skincare Products.

We have compiled a well detailed article on how to make a homemade carrot soap for a healthier looking skin. (Check it out)

Follow this link to read full details on how to make a homemade carrot glowing soap
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Osynan(f): 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
Still battling with rough face? Order for this face cream and you will thank me later.It clears rashes and acne on the face and gives that smothens glass face. Call 07068950306 or 08064252685 to place your order

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Phenomenal16(f): 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
Chicolee:
[color=#990000][/color]

I use Idole Papaya Soap, St Ives Skin Renewing Collagen Elastin lotion + Neutrogena Healthy Defense Sunblock lotion, Neutrogena Fresh Foaming cleanser and Glycerin for cleansing and toning and a DIY toner occasionally.
... Pls how do u use the sun block... Will u mix it with d cream or separately
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Creampro: 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
We don't blow our own Trumpet...satisfied customers blow it for us with their testimonials.

Our contact details on profile..or Instagram.

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Osynan(f): 2:15am On Jul 29, 2019
If are battling with very bad dark knuckles. Get this knuckle solution very powerful.Call this number 07068950306 to place your order

Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Phenomenal16(f): 8:38am On Jul 29, 2019
Pls who knows if Ambi bleaches.....I feel like trying it out... M ebony dark....I don't want to bleach... Can somebody plsss review d cream for me
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by hafsatadebisi: 11:06am On Jul 29, 2019
Please I need a very good and effective mosturizer that will make my skin wet and supple without lightening the skin. I need both cream and soap.
Re: If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Cindy2020: 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
I use body butter. Here is a link o how to make Kids Moisturising Body Butter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJhWsTTH-Rc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion / Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) / How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.