Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Vector 'Proposes' To Chidinma Aboard A Plane - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vector 'Proposes' To Chidinma Aboard A Plane (39942 Views)

Photos : See Man Who Went On His Knees To Propose To Chidinma / Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vector 'Proposes' To Chidinma Aboard A Plane by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2013
Na joke joor.Notin serious.
Re: Vector 'Proposes' To Chidinma Aboard A Plane by constance500: 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2013
undecided e com concern me
Re: Vector 'Proposes' To Chidinma Aboard A Plane by nerodenero: 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2013
Kini big deal!!!
Re: Vector 'Proposes' To Chidinma Aboard A Plane by mylifeisagift(m): 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2013
deshclones: make chidimma no just marry this yoruba boy sha...am cool with her getting hooked up with phyno...not this yoruba niggah ...heck my ice prince zamani spits better than this dude...
Ice prince spits better than vector?
Are you high on some weed?
Re: Vector 'Proposes' To Chidinma Aboard A Plane by Lilimax(f): 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
They did this to excite people's curiosity and they've succeeded grin grin
Re: Vector 'Proposes' To Chidinma Aboard A Plane by dsypha(m): 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2013
benkings: type am d biqqest fool ever liveth 10times on d post and it will be hidden......lol

you shouldn't comment wen u don't know wat to say, ds coment was so nt neccesary, besides I didn't see where he said d question was meant for benkings arrgh! There are so many sick dudes here....

1 Like

Re: Vector 'Proposes' To Chidinma Aboard A Plane by gab150: 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2013
benkings: type am d biqqest fool ever liveth 10times on d post and it will be hidden......lol
hahahaha.lol bad guy
Re: Vector 'Proposes' To Chidinma Aboard A Plane by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
tellwisdom: Is this not ekene dili chukwu bus?? sad

nah piss mass transhit
Re: Vector 'Proposes' To Chidinma Aboard A Plane by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2013
Kikiani: waaaaatt!!my vector?choi!na photoshop!or na play OR he is nicely telln ha 'its abt dat tym u go get urself ur man..'

LOL!.
Re: Vector 'Proposes' To Chidinma Aboard A Plane by U90INDIVERSIT(m): 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2013
benkings: i think he is helpinq her fix her nails or smtin cant c any rinq

btw! That was Chidinma's RIGHT
hand! Normally †he middle left Finger is
always †ђe appropriate Finger for
Engagement!

All dis ET op sef!

You are on point! this appears fake or kinda joke until proven otherwise. Marital rings are not worn on the finger of the right hand. **smh**
Re: Vector 'Proposes' To Chidinma Aboard A Plane by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
tellwisdom: Is this not ekene dili chukwu bus?? sad

grin grin grin grin Yeeeeee!
Re: Vector 'Proposes' To Chidinma Aboard A Plane by AboveSOSO: 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2013
Nice collabo!
Re: Vector 'Proposes' To Chidinma Aboard A Plane by moviedoor7: 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
Na wo ooo. just some days back it was Phyno, now its Vector. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Re: Vector 'Proposes' To Chidinma Aboard A Plane by meltech(m): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2013
na for right finger them dey put the ring? ..
Re: Vector 'Proposes' To Chidinma Aboard A Plane by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2013
layalaya undecided
Re: Vector 'Proposes' To Chidinma Aboard A Plane by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2013
mr_king: Between!! That was Chidinma's RIGHT hand! Normally †ђξ middle left Finger is always †ђξ appropriate Finger for Engagement! So guys this is another Cheap publicity stunt! I can't fall for it!!
Exactly Man i wonder the kind of proposal is that OR maybe they're lauching a new style *Right Hand*
Re: Vector 'Proposes' To Chidinma Aboard A Plane by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2013
mr_king: Between!! That was Chidinma's RIGHT hand! Normally †ђξ middle left Finger is always †ђξ appropriate Finger for Engagement! So guys this is another Cheap publicity stunt! I can't fall for it!!
Re: Vector 'Proposes' To Chidinma Aboard A Plane by thurpee(m): 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
mylifeisagift:
Ice prince spits better than vector?
Are you high on some weed?

He must be high on cow dung.
Re: Vector 'Proposes' To Chidinma Aboard A Plane by Dannyvoltron(m): 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2013
Ermm! Wat about dat Soundcity presenter na? Adams Ibrahim abi? D babe don gangster recently and i go say Vector too gentle for d new Chidimma wey i d see o.
Re: Vector 'Proposes' To Chidinma Aboard A Plane by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2013
PROPOSE FOR RIGHT HAND KE ?

ABI UNA NO SEE AM WELL NI ?
Re: Vector 'Proposes' To Chidinma Aboard A Plane by Theblessed(f): 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2013
[size=16pt]On the index finger of her Right Hand? Joke!

Well in Nigeria, we do not wear engagement/wedding rings on the index finger of the Right Hand, gorrit??

Joke!!!!!!!!

If she thinks she's got him - better wake up!
[/size]
Re: Vector 'Proposes' To Chidinma Aboard A Plane by Erotex(m): 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2013
i hate someone who cannot hear his or her language be him Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo. Nnaamehn disgrace her at Dreamfm in Enugu.
BETTER for her, she no follow
Re: Vector 'Proposes' To Chidinma Aboard A Plane by Eifeh(m): 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2013
Erotex: i hate someone who cannot hear his or her language be him Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo. Nnaamehn disgrace her at Dreamfm in Enugu.
ya na real Efulefu
Re: Vector 'Proposes' To Chidinma Aboard A Plane by Sike(m): 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2013
That's Impossi-cant!
Re: Vector 'Proposes' To Chidinma Aboard A Plane by evagolden(f): 6:25pm On Sep 09, 2013
benkings: i think he is helpinq her fix her nails or smtin cant c any rinq

btw! That was Chidinma's RIGHT
hand! Normally †he middle left Finger is
always †ђe appropriate Finger for
Engagement!

All dis ET op sef!
mayb they ar showing us d mirror version where left hand dey turn to right
Re: Vector 'Proposes' To Chidinma Aboard A Plane by alons: 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2013
plz dats a right hand.
Re: Vector 'Proposes' To Chidinma Aboard A Plane by An0nimus: 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2013
Erotex: i hate someone who cannot hear his or her language be him Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo. Nnaamehn disgrace her at Dreamfm in Enugu.
and your point? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Says She's 16 Years Old (Photos) / Maheeda Shares Video Of Her Self Bathing / Dammy Krane Shaves Off His Dreads For Buhari(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.