Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

Night Patrol And Training Of Somali Police By Men Of Nigeria Police Force.(PICS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Night Patrol And Training Of Somali Police By Men Of Nigeria Police Force.(PICS) (2128 Views)

Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana / Multiple Accident Cause By Abuja Anti-Hawking Task Force (pics) / My Ordeal In The Hands Of The Netherlands Police, By Osoufia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Night Patrol And Training Of Somali Police By Men Of Nigeria Police Force.(PICS) by Handsomeemmy(m): 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hey! Below are pictures of Nigerian Policemen on patrol in Somalia

SOURCE:http://temmmyblogpost./2013/09/09/night-patrol-and-training-of-somali-police-by-men-of-nigeria-police-force-2

Re: Night Patrol And Training Of Somali Police By Men Of Nigeria Police Force.(PICS) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
What are your proofs to identity these men as Nigerian Police men...?
Re: Night Patrol And Training Of Somali Police By Men Of Nigeria Police Force.(PICS) by Handsomeemmy(m): 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2013
eddiebruk: What are your proofs to identity these men as Nigerian Police men...?

ONE OF THE PROOF BRO

Re: Night Patrol And Training Of Somali Police By Men Of Nigeria Police Force.(PICS) by Tolexander: 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2013
They are teaching them 'wetin you carry' and how to collect #20.
Re: Night Patrol And Training Of Somali Police By Men Of Nigeria Police Force.(PICS) by Handsomeemmy(m): 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2013
[quote author=Tolexander]They are teaching them 'wetin you carry' and how to collect #20.[/q

Buhahahahhaha ............ Na you talk am oooo
Re: Night Patrol And Training Of Somali Police By Men Of Nigeria Police Force.(PICS) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

ONE OF THE PROOF BRO

Thank you
Re: Night Patrol And Training Of Somali Police By Men Of Nigeria Police Force.(PICS) by Handsomeemmy(m): 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
smiley
eddiebruk:

Thank you
Re: Night Patrol And Training Of Somali Police By Men Of Nigeria Police Force.(PICS) by owolabifunke14(f): 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
Giant of africa doing their thing.
Re: Night Patrol And Training Of Somali Police By Men Of Nigeria Police Force.(PICS) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2013
Abeg these are Not Nigerian Police Joorr.

I did not see any one collecting #20 from anyone.

Btw,what do you call #20 in Somali language?
Re: Night Patrol And Training Of Somali Police By Men Of Nigeria Police Force.(PICS) by Handsomeemmy(m): 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2013
owolabifunke14: Giant of africa doing their thing.
Yes ooo, if only we were fortunate with leaders.
Re: Night Patrol And Training Of Somali Police By Men Of Nigeria Police Force.(PICS) by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
Kamanda: Abeg these are Not Nigerian Police Joorr.

I did not see any one collecting #20 from anyone.

Btw,what do you call #20 in Somali language?
Re: Night Patrol And Training Of Somali Police By Men Of Nigeria Police Force.(PICS) by JNdupu: 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2013
See our policemen enjoying streetlight and 24hr power supply in the so-called "failed state" of Somalia.

When they return, na mosquito go organize party for them at their face-me-I-face-you rooms for barracks.

2 Likes

Re: Night Patrol And Training Of Somali Police By Men Of Nigeria Police Force.(PICS) by Handsomeemmy(m): 6:42am On Sep 10, 2013
JNdupu: See our policemen enjoying streetlight and 24hr power supply in the so-called "failed state" of Somalia.

When they return, na mosquito go organize party for them at their face-me-I-face-you rooms for barracks.

Blame it on our politicians, we are just unfortunate with leaders. However, those streets light in the picture are solar powered and limited to a certain area.
Re: Night Patrol And Training Of Somali Police By Men Of Nigeria Police Force.(PICS) by Rossikk(m): 8:05am On Sep 10, 2013
JNdupu: See our policemen enjoying streetlight and 24hr power supply in the so-called "failed state" of Somalia.

Typical jaundiced, illiterate conclusions reached from a mere photo.. First, there are streetlights in Nigeria too so no big deal, and second, there is no way of you knowing there is ''24 hr power supply'' in Somalia, never mind the extent of power supply across the country, merely by observing a single photograph. You need to get rid of your stinking inferiority complex that makes you think everywhere is ''better than Nigeria''. To know Somalia's power output, do a google search on Somalia power. Then you will learn that ''Somalia currently has installed electricity generating capacity of 80 megawatts (MW)''.

http://www.mbendi.com/indy/powr/af/so/p0005.htm

.........which is probably enough to light no more than that street in the picture.

(1) (Reply)

Martin Luthar Agwai For NSA - Jonathan Needs A True Soldier He Can Trust / Is Buhari Not Too Old To Rule Nigeria / Promotion Fraud Rocks Immigration Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.