Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Is This A Sign Of An Innocent Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Sign Of An Innocent Lady? (3166 Views)

I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. / Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? / If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Sign Of An Innocent Lady? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2013
i met one girl last week. i liked her physical features. so i went and spoke with her. without pretence, she offered her contact. i spoke with her severally on phone.

fastforward to today. i saw her trekking along the road. i stopped my car blared the horn. i got her attention but she just ignored me....kept trekking.(me i no dey rush).

i spoke to her, no response. then i called her name. she turned and looked closely unable to say anything. i introduced myself, then she just boarded the car.

i dropped her off 100metres later.

fastforward to this evening. she joined me at an eatery, all the while she sat opposite me, she was stranding her hairs with her right hand involuntarily. that lady should be about 25yrs old.

i cant remember the last time i saw a shy lady stranding her hair involuntarily infront of a toaster...

does this mean this girl is still innocent at this age?
Re: Is This A Sign Of An Innocent Lady? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2013
*faints* angry

4 Likes

Re: Is This A Sign Of An Innocent Lady? by damarisk(f): 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2013
Ask google
Re: Is This A Sign Of An Innocent Lady? by Enegod(m): 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
grin grin *dies*
Re: Is This A Sign Of An Innocent Lady? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
Wanna know if she is innocent?
My reply is : she could be faking it. Some girls do.
Re: Is This A Sign Of An Innocent Lady? by Enegod(m): 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2013
she must be a nairalander

1 Like

Re: Is This A Sign Of An Innocent Lady? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
Smiles.
Re: Is This A Sign Of An Innocent Lady? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2013
Enegod: she must be a nairalander

are you sure?
Re: Is This A Sign Of An Innocent Lady? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2013
fast forward to okija_juju he will help you!!
Re: Is This A Sign Of An Innocent Lady? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2013
damaris k: Ask google

key words plz
Re: Is This A Sign Of An Innocent Lady? by Enegod(m): 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2013
okpara ugo:

are you sure?
yes, she was just practising what we taught her here...
Re: Is This A Sign Of An Innocent Lady? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2013
Yungwizzzy: fast forward to okija_juju he will help you!!

okija never get wife. i cant enquire about her at okija shrine.
Re: Is This A Sign Of An Innocent Lady? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2013
Enegod: yes, she was just practising what we taught her here...

okay, am new in this class...
Re: Is This A Sign Of An Innocent Lady? by daisyella: 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2013
@ op what exactly do u mean by innocent?
Re: Is This A Sign Of An Innocent Lady? by christaddicted: 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
lolzz ***coughing***laffsmiling*** she must be a marine girl that's how they behave. I've heard stories and testimonies like that. RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE o.
Re: Is This A Sign Of An Innocent Lady? by Popowaa: 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2013
I think he means virgin.Maybe u carry sm air of respect around u or maybe u were flattering her with words.my 2cents
daisyella: @ op what exactly do u mean by innocent?
Re: Is This A Sign Of An Innocent Lady? by mascot87(m): 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2013
You go soon know for ya self
Re: Is This A Sign Of An Innocent Lady? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2013
christaddicted: lolzz ***coughing***laffsmiling*** she must be a marine girl that's how they behave. I've heard stories and testimonies like that. RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE o.

lol..
Re: Is This A Sign Of An Innocent Lady? by jmoore(m): 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
Are you suspecting her of any crime?
Re: Is This A Sign Of An Innocent Lady? by Suzie0(f): 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2013
Some ladies esp.those "innocent" ones are realy shy talking to the opposite s*x. So @poster i think you right.
Re: Is This A Sign Of An Innocent Lady? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2013
jmoore: Are you suspecting her of any crime?

not at all. just wanted an interpretation of her body language...

i knw say nigerian girls no dey shy again.
Re: Is This A Sign Of An Innocent Lady? by Vivly(f): 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
She is innocent. As innocent as a 25 year old.
Re: Is This A Sign Of An Innocent Lady? by Godmother(f): 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2013
Na wa o! See topic!! I felt like slapping d OP wen I finished reading d thread at first cheesy just consoled myself by fainting as well like d first poster. Lol
Re: Is This A Sign Of An Innocent Lady? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2013
Godmother: Na wa o! See topic!! I felt like slapping d OP wen I finished reading d thread at first cheesy just consoled myself by fainting as well like d first poster. Lol

see ur small hand...
Re: Is This A Sign Of An Innocent Lady? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2013
Vivly: She is innocent. As innocent as a 25 year old.

are you 25?
Re: Is This A Sign Of An Innocent Lady? by oluboyo04(m): 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2013
okpara ugo: i met one girl last week. i liked her physical features. so i went and spoke with her. without pretence, she offered her contact. i spoke with her severally on phone.

fastforward to today. i saw her trekking along the road. i stopped my car blared the horn. i got her attention but she just ignored me....kept trekking.(me i no dey rush).

i spoke to her, no response. then i called her name. she turned and looked closely unable to say anything. i introduced myself, then she just boarded the car.

fastforward to this evening. she joined me at an eatery, all the while she sat opposite me, she was stranding her hairs with her right hand involuntarily. that lady should be about 25yrs old.

i cant remember the last time i saw a shy lady stranding her hair involuntarily infront of a toaster...

wich one be fast forward. na film
Re: Is This A Sign Of An Innocent Lady? by oluboyo04(m): 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
okpara ugo: i met one girl last week. i liked her physical features. so i went and spoke with her. without pretence, she offered her contact. i spoke with her severally on phone.

Re: Is This A Sign Of An Innocent Lady? by Abbey2sam(m): 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2013
maxwello.yg:
*faints* angry

Dies
Re: Is This A Sign Of An Innocent Lady? by mimicue(f): 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2013
@poster I think she's innocent that s d sign she ain't pretending
Re: Is This A Sign Of An Innocent Lady? by Abbey2sam(m): 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2013
Na wa o...........

If I say na that tin now mukina go ban me for 2weeks.........

I better keep quiet
Re: Is This A Sign Of An Innocent Lady? by daisyella: 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2013
so in otherwords being shy is such a good trait.
Re: Is This A Sign Of An Innocent Lady? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
Abbey2sam: Na wa o...........

If I say na that tin now mukina go ban me for 2weeks.........

I better keep quiet

what do you want to say, say it. ?. mukina will collect permission to enter my compound...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Pictureless Female Account On NL: Cause? / *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! / Ladies, Are You Still Single ? Then You Really Need To Check This Pix Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.