Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) (120075 Views)

Please Help (re: Free Dragnet GSE Questions) / Graduates Against Dragnet GSE / Dragnet/gse Are Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by dddaaayyyooo(m): 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
bukky18: . thanx for d package, God bless u
pleaaaaase ooo. Help me forward it to oladiji.oladayo@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
[quote author=DMainMan]@all. I have sent to everyone from Page 0 to 7. As stipulated, I didnt send to those who emailed/PM me as it is incovenient for me. If u need Dragnet Questions, kindly request from those honourable kind members in page 0 to 7. If u send me an email/PM requesting Dragnet question, I will assume u also want Shell/ Sclumberger past question as the three tests will cost a token (not free) tanx 4 d package
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by stevejomo(m): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
smileyTanx boss

1 Like

Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by arowhales(m): 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
Hello, please anyone who has gotten d dragnet's old and new questions shd please forward to me : whalesarowolo@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by friffy: 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
friday4real567@yahoo.com
pls forward to my mail. God bless yu.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Swiftlee(m): 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by stanjohn57: 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
stevejomo: smileyTanx boss

Could you pls be as generous as he was and send to me cos tho my email is in 4th page, I still didn't get it? stan_john57@yahoo.com tnx
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by stanjohn57: 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
franciseromosel: I have seen the materials,You are indeed the main man! Thanks a million

Could you pls be as generous as he was and send to me cos tho my email is in 4th page, I still didn't get it? stan_john57@yahoo.com tnx
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by stanjohn57: 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
gathanson: Thanks soooooooo much, saw mine now.

Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by trustmybiz: 12:35am On Sep 13, 2013
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by alabayemi4real: 12:41am On Sep 13, 2013
Sorry I received your message late. Pls send d dragnet past questions to my e-mail emmanuelalaba@yahoo.com. Thx
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by obidadon: 12:47am On Sep 13, 2013
trustmybiz: thanks, yu are the correct guy. Tested and trusted.

pls can u forward it to me,i have been pleading to all N-LANDERS whom have benefited from the complete package by MAINMAN TO FORWARD it to my email address. My email address is below, pls help!
obitex4lord@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by crispviv: 12:48am On Sep 13, 2013
pls in the name of Allah send to crispviv@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by obidadon: 1:05am On Sep 13, 2013
neronex: Thanks a lot. I have gotten mine. I am so grateful

pls can u forward it to me,i have been pleading to all N-LANDERS whom have benefited from the complete package by MAINMAN TO FORWARD it to my email address. My email address is below, pls help!
obitex4lord@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by obidadon: 1:08am On Sep 13, 2013
vivichocs: tanx alot, have got mine..may God enrich you. ..

obitex4lord@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by obidadon: 1:09am On Sep 13, 2013
RazaqMB: Thnks got mine also.. And I sent u a mail pls reply

obitex4lord@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by obidadon: 1:11am On Sep 13, 2013
chiv: tanks a lot

obitex4lord@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by obidadon: 1:14am On Sep 13, 2013
lington4: I got the message,but I didn't see the file.it says message truncated due to size.what can I do pls help me.thanks
obitex4lord@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by fetthu(m): 1:20am On Sep 13, 2013
PLEASSSSEEEEEEEE HELP, I NEED THIS PARKAGE TOO OO. KINDLY HELP A BROTHER OUT HERE. THANKS IN ADVABCE. MY EMAIL is fetthu@gmail.com
fetthu@gmail.com
fetthu@gmail.com
fetthu@gmail.com
fetthu@gmail.com
fetthu@gmail.com
fetthu@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by obidadon: 1:20am On Sep 13, 2013
harde2lah: Great guy. Thanks a lot. A rare gem.

obitex4lord@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by obidadon: 1:22am On Sep 13, 2013
franciseromosel: I have seen the materials,You are indeed the main man! Thanks a million

obitex4lord@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by obidadon: 1:23am On Sep 13, 2013
gathanson: Thanks soooooooo much, saw mine now.

obitex4lord@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by obidadon: 1:24am On Sep 13, 2013
Dfavouredone: i received the p&a u sent. thanks man.

obitex4lord@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by obidadon: 1:26am On Sep 13, 2013
bibiji: @Main man God bless u! Tnx a lot.

obitex4lord@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by obidadon: 1:26am On Sep 13, 2013
jamyde: Thanks Bro, I'll pray God will reward you abundantly!

obitex4lord@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by obidadon: 1:27am On Sep 13, 2013
Koolstan: Gotten!! Thankz bro n God bless u

obitex4lord@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by obidadon: 1:28am On Sep 13, 2013
Tworld84: Main man indeed, thks a million

obitex4lord@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by obidadon: 1:29am On Sep 13, 2013
Mustab81: May Allah be wit u. Thanks alot

obitex4lord@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by obidadon: 1:38am On Sep 13, 2013
Nigerian movie: Thanks so much dmainman. I got it.
its not joke everyone its real.
all thanks to our man da main man.

obitex4lord@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by obidadon: 1:42am On Sep 13, 2013
psychogiddy: Thanks dmainman.I've seen it.4 giving it out 4 free. U ar really d main man.

obitex4lord@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by obidadon: 1:43am On Sep 13, 2013
Damolee: I also got it...thank u very much

obitex4lord@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by obidadon: 1:45am On Sep 13, 2013
Dr.Gboy:
Thanks alot 4 d package

obitex4lord@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (73) (Reply)

Apply For State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment 2017 / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 / Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.