Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) (119757 Views)

Please Help (re: Free Dragnet GSE Questions) / Graduates Against Dragnet GSE / Dragnet/gse Are Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by purjc(f): 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2013
DMainMan: After so many pleas, I am giving out the New and Old package (Full) Dragnet GSE Question and Answers for free for Allah's sake.

This is the last time I will send it.

This package includes the new one as well as the old one I earlier sent.

Write down your email here.

Deadline of submission is Wednesday, September 11th, 11:59am.

After this deadline, please no one should request from me again as i might not reply.

Do not cram the questions o. There are many agents of Dragnet here. They will surely change the questions.

However, observe and master the rules of answering them. If u really do, u will surely massacre Dragnet questions like play lyk seriously.

Pls send to me nonyestillyoung@yahoo.com or jacinta.nonye@yahoo.com
Thank you
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by purjc(f): 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
lington4: Thanks my man,u are great.I got the packages
Pls can u send 2 me, my mail is nonyestillyoun@yahoo.com. Thank u
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by purjc(f): 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
DMainMan: Less than 30 minutes to go to the deadline. If u get a truncated message, use a computer to check it. This is peculiar to blackberry phones.

I av already sent to those in page 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 and Natural boy too.

Anyaw sha, provided u meet d deadline, which is 11:59 am today, it will b sent to all.

If u send me PM/email requesting dragnet question, it wont be attended to.

Kindly, write down your email here as it is convenient for me to send.

Note this free package is only for Dragnet GSE Questions (Old and New Package). Shell/Schlumberger past question is not free.

If u need tutorials (cost a token not free) on job tests or want Shell/Schlumberger past que, Send an email to:

dmainman@yahoo.com

Thank You.
Pls send to me my email add is nonyestillyoung@yahoo.com
Thank you
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by tobypills(m): 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
pls send to me @ arejia@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by tobypills(m): 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
@ lington pls send to arejia@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by EngrDozzyMary(m): 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2013
oguaghambachidozie@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by obidadon: 9:06pm On Sep 11, 2013
@Damolee,@psychogiddy,@nigerian movie,@herlonzo. Pls help me forward d dragnet materials as d mainman has favoured u guys,pls favour me too i am seriously pleading pls! My email address is.....
obitex4lord@yahoo.com

May God bless u all as u do so.thanx
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by DrGboy(m): 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
Thanks alot 4 d package
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
smiley
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by martinNO(m): 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
Pls can any1 kindly 4ward d new one 2 me pls; mart2obyno@yahoo.com. Tnx n remain blessed
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by martinNO(m): 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
Here is mine bro; mart2obyno@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by bodeplot: 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2013
festusmakinde@gmail.com

I didn't recv mine, pls hope am still on point and anybody that has recvd too can plz snd to my mail. Thanks in advance
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by ceo4eva: 12:06am On Sep 12, 2013
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by dammytex: 2:14am On Sep 12, 2013
dammygold007@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks guys.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Talie2kiss(f): 4:22am On Sep 12, 2013
Juditchuk@gmail.com tnx
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Kenekene1(m): 8:24am On Sep 12, 2013
keenovsky@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by 4C2215131: 9:05am On Sep 12, 2013
I know it's late but I know you can assist. Thanks.
Profundisadlucent@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by tainot2002(m): 9:11am On Sep 12, 2013
4C2215131: I know it's late but I know you can assist. Thanks.
Profundisadlucent@gmail.com

Likewise Me: tainot2002@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Kayman4life(m): 9:16am On Sep 12, 2013
Please forward it to me Kayman4life@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by DMainMan: 9:58am On Sep 12, 2013
@all. I have sent to everyone from Page 0 to 7. As stipulated, I didnt send to those who emailed/PM me as it is incovenient for me.

If u need Dragnet Questions, kindly request from those honourable kind members in page 0 to 7.

If u send me an email/PM requesting Dragnet question, I will assume u also want Shell/ Sclumberger past question as the three tests will cost a token (not free)

If u need them as well as tutorials (cost a token, not free) in dragnet/any oda job tests, send an email to:

dmainman@yahoo.com

I am signing out but remember to follow d principles applied in answering the questions. If u do, u will surely pass.

Success is ours.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by DMainMan: 9:59am On Sep 12, 2013
DMainMan: @all. I have sent to everyone from Page 0 to 7. As stipulated, I didnt send to those who emailed/PM me as it is incovenient for me.

If u need Dragnet Questions, kindly request from those honourable kind members in page 0 to 7.

If u send me an email/PM requesting Dragnet question, I will assume u also want Shell/ Sclumberger past question as the three tests will cost a token (not free)

If u need them as well as tutorials (cost a token, not free) in dragnet/any oda job tests, send an email to:

dmainman@yahoo.com

I am signing out but remember to follow d principles applied in answering the questions. If u do, u will surely pass.

Success is ours.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Simili(m): 10:32am On Sep 12, 2013
lorddeni: loludeniran@gmail.com thanks main man
pls kindly forward it to me shittusimi@gmail.com.tankzz
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by laidthrice(m): 10:51am On Sep 12, 2013
Pls forward to me, laidthrice@gmail.com. Very greatful
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 12, 2013
Kindly 4ward it to me: olagokerl@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by olupatito(f): 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
I know its past the date,pls send to me pls-dramarachi02@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by bukky18: 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
[quote author=DMainMan][/quote]. thanx for d package, God bless u
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by stanjohn57: 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
DMainMan, my email is in page 4 but I didn't get it. Pls any one that got I beg you to assist me send it to stan_john57@yahoo.com . God will bless you. Just copy my email and paste. Tnx a. Lot
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by zub(m): 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2013
Pls send to me. azubuike.agbarakwe@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Somfy: 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
bukky18: . thanx for d package, God bless u
Kindly forward to hectorthesektor@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by crustypearl: 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
oluwatoyinojemuyiwa@rocketmail.com.
please i didnt get this message on time, please sent to me also. God bless you.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by tinaumeh: 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
Pls can someone send to me tina_Umeh@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by softy(m): 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
Damolee: I also got it...thank u very much

Pls bros, forward it to adissol@yahoo.com, abeg.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (73) (Reply)

Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 / Apply For State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment 2017 / INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.