Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) (120013 Views)

Please Help (re: Free Dragnet GSE Questions) / Graduates Against Dragnet GSE / Dragnet/gse Are Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Farouksenior: 2:03am On Aug 07, 2014
DMainMan: As promised, I have already sent the past question to everyone on this page.

If u dont av, send an email to them. U can also email everyone from page 0 upwards. At least, one person will respond.

Gud luck in ur exams.
... I kno m coming late bt can u pls send me. o@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by kenkool(m): 8:06am On Aug 07, 2014
DMainMan: As promised, I have already sent the past question to everyone on this page.

If u dont av, send an email to them. U can also email everyone from page 0 upwards. At least, one person will respond.

Gud luck in ur exams.
thanks for the selfless service bro.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by EEED: 8:22am On Aug 07, 2014
Daurakt@yahoo.com.Thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by kennydee05(m): 9:31am On Aug 07, 2014
DMainMan: After so many pleas, I am giving out the New and Old package (Full) Dragnet GSE Question and Answers for free for Allah's sake.

This is the last time I will send it.

This package includes the new one as well as the old one I earlier sent.

Write down your email here.

Deadline of submission is Wednesday, September 11th, 11:59am.

After this deadline, please no one should request from me again as i might not reply.

Do not cram the questions o. There are many agents of Dragnet here. They will surely change the questions.

However, observe and master the rules of answering them. If u really do, u will surely massacre Dragnet questions like play lyk seriously.

Good morning, am begging you for the sake of ALLAH whom you are doing this. I need New and Old package (Full) Dragnet GSE Question and Answers. below is my e-mail address:
kennydee055@gmail.com.
Thank you very much may Allah reward your service.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by odedinaoe(m): 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2014
odedinaoe@gmail.com
Thanks for ur labour of love
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Macsholly: 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
pls brother help a brother in need i really need it now pls, i beg u in d name of God
openiyis@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by faith2ogesco(m): 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
faith2ogesco@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by treasureboy09(m): 3:47am On Aug 09, 2014
Treasureboy09@gmail.com thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by encryptor: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
ejiroogbeifo@gmail.com pls send to me
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
anyone that has received should please return his kind gesture
Email; johnboscookoror@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by dynamicbuzz(f): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2014
Pls send to me sandibuzzy@gmail.com,thank you very much
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by lakusi(m): 11:50am On Aug 10, 2014
Plsss kindly send a copy to me on leksidenatty@yahoo.com ... Tanx grin
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by justinbravo: 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
Pls send to iyke_william@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
Can you please send to me; yikesadu@gmail.com
thanx
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by TEKT: 12:44am On Aug 11, 2014
Pls send to me also
esthergirl2425@yahoo com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nightingale99(m): 10:06am On Aug 11, 2014
etowa85@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by donkripton(m): 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
DMainMan: After so many pleas, I am giving out the New and Old package (Full) Dragnet GSE Question and Answers for free for Allah's sake.

This is the last time I will send it.

This package includes the new one as well as the old one I earlier sent.

Write down your email here.

Deadline of submission is Wednesday, September 11th, 11:59am.

After this deadline, please no one should request from me again as i might not reply.

Do not cram the questions o. There are many agents of Dragnet here. They will surely change the questions.

However, observe and master the rules of answering them. If u really do, u will surely massacre Dragnet questions like play lyk seriously.

please send also to
donkripton@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by donkripton(m): 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
temi4fash: I was among the ones dmainman sent to.....

d only help i can render nau is for guys to Quote this post &in the evening when m free i will forward to every one who Quotes it.. i tink i can do dat dis weekend

Mr op i hope m allowed to do sir....
please send also to
donkripton@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 17, 2014
Pls i need it asap. temi4fash can u sent it to me pls? I can't quote u because i'm having problem with my phone right now. Tnks.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 17, 2014
jomonic@live.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Harmardars: 12:58am On Aug 17, 2014
toba_seunfunmy@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by dubeilo: 8:16am On Aug 17, 2014
DMainMan: Eeya, it seems people are not sending. Ok, will send to everyone on this page. I will also write down the email of those that receive it here so people can request it. InshaAllah, u guys will pass.

dubeilo@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Jdtester: 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
donkripton:
please send also to
donkripton@yahoo.com
thanks

Please help send to me: jamesdtester@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by bussyamu(f): 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
Pls send to me.
bussyamu@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by inception101(m): 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
Adeotiadelowo@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 4:48am On Aug 19, 2014
chinwawilliams@gmail.com

bless you....
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 19, 2014
please kindly send me: danielchioboy@gmail.com
God bless
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by mosbiod(m): 7:58am On Aug 19, 2014
@OP abeg bros send it to me on olorodemoses@gmail.com God bless richly
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by sistar007(m): 8:10am On Aug 19, 2014
talk2winnie@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by thugluvfem(m): 8:27am On Aug 19, 2014
Please kindly send to my email: folufemialabi@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by tick(m): 9:05am On Aug 19, 2014
oluwafota@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
[quote author=donkripton]
please send also to
boscoseries@gmail.com
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (73) (Reply)

Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview / Apply For State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment 2017 / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.