Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) - Jobs/Vacancies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) (119847 Views)

Please Help (re: Free Dragnet GSE Questions) / Graduates Against Dragnet GSE / Dragnet/gse Are Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Praising200: 10:52am On Mar 07, 2016
please@all I also need it urgently. praising200@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Myquel1(m): 11:47am On Mar 07, 2016
Plz help a brother too...
Ireyemarunmichael@gmail.com
God bless u
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by femoree2(m): 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
Help a brother too. Femoreal@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by doubled123(m): 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
Thanks

DMainMan:
@ Ismahael, anthney87, doubled123 and anyone interested.

Download it here in the link below. Click on GSE

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/42ljhn5vfedg7u2/AABmRPTgGjD3tFuUZUT0p3U7a/SHL?dl=0

For shortcut techniques in solving Dragnet/Shl numerical test, come here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1883541/shortcut-techniques-solving-dragnet-shl

1 Like

Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Kratos3364(m): 12:00am On Mar 10, 2016
Fongido:

please send it for me nelsoniagreat@gmail.com thanks God bless you
I'm begin you in the name of Jesus,can you forward it to me
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by mcstan77: 11:44am On Mar 12, 2016
anthney87:

anthney87@gmail.com
mcstan77@gmail.com......thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by drkhemmie: 8:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
Please I'm urgently in need of the dragnet past questions.Please send to me daisykween1@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by ujezeez(m): 2:27am On Mar 23, 2016
Pls kindly send it to ujeigarra@gmail.com...thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Chigern: 7:52am On Mar 23, 2016
Please kindly forward to egbunagozie@outlook.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by owelle22(m): 9:11am On Mar 26, 2016
ujezeez:
temi4fash:
I was among the ones dmainman sent to.....
d only help i can render nau is for guys to Quote this post &in the evening when m free i will forward to every one who Quotes it.. i tink i can do dat dis weekend
Mr op i hope m allowed to do sir....

Please forward to me owelleanthony@yahoo.com ....God bless u
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Jossy12345: 10:29am On Mar 26, 2016
ujezeez:
temi4fash:
d only help i can render nau is for guys to Quote this post &in the evening when m free i will forward to every one who Quotes it.. i tink i can do dat dis weekend
kindly pls forward it to dis email: Adenugajsy@gmail.com..
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Sulaimonsb(m): 11:53am On Mar 26, 2016
kindly please forward it to me sulaimontope@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Ajascolove(m): 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
ujezeez:
temi4fash:
Kindly forward to adenowuro.bola@yahoo.çom
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by tall2ce(m): 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
tall2ce@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by apheyz(m): 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
ujezeez:
temi4fash:
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Mintek: 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
DMainMan:
After so many pleas, DMainMan Foundation is giving out the New and Old package (Full) Dragnet GSE Question and Answers for free for Allah's sake.

This is the last time I will send it.

This package includes the new one as well as the old one I earlier sent.

Write down your email here.

Deadline of submission is Wednesday, September 11th, 11:59am.

After this deadline, please no one should request from me again as i might not reply.

Do not cram the questions o. There are many agents of Dragnet here. They will surely change the questions.

However, observe and master the rules of answering them. If u really do, u will surely massacre Dragnet questions like play lyk seriously.

Hello bro,

Sent you a PM.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Kookny(m): 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
ujezeez:
temi4fash:

Kindly send to me. kookny86@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by ifeoluwanik: 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
Please help a sister out too. Kindly send to my email @ anickky@yahoo.com. I'll appreciate it
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by cutenifemi(f): 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
ujezeez:
temi4fash:

Please if you have gotten the past questions, kindly send it to yinkasunmola@gmail.com...... Thanks.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by ujezeez(m): 11:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
Luvje:

Please i need it temi4fash or anyone that has it, thank you in advance this year will u will make it amen. godlycommy@yahoo.com
Kindly forward it to my email if you have gotten it,thanks...ujeigarra@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by rukkyland(m): 5:44am On Mar 28, 2016
ujezeez:
temi4fash:

please kindly forward to: rukkybrowsing@gmail.com
thanks God bless.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by hedva(f): 10:09am On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=Kookny post=44158076]
Pls, kindly send to me joysamson9216@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by sammyboard27: 11:40am On Mar 28, 2016
Please i need too samuelasibor.o@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by saintkay107(m): 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
Guys please I also need the past questions kindly inbox me @ saintkay107@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Morrewhunmie(f): 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
ujezeez:
temi4fash:
Plz kindly send to wunmidebby@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Farouksenior: 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
ujezeez:
temi4fash:

Please send to farouksenior10@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by temi4fash(m): 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
I have sent to everyone that quoted me what I havr.. Please help others
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by ailehwise(m): 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
DMainMan:
After so many pleas, DMainMan Foundation is giving out the New and Old package (Full) Dragnet GSE Question and Answers for free for Allah's sake.

This is the last time I will send it.

This package includes the new one as well as the old one I earlier sent.

Write down your email here.

Deadline of submission is Wednesday, September 11th, 11:59am.

After this deadline, please no one should request from me again as i might not reply.

Do not cram the questions o. There are many agents of Dragnet here. They will surely change the questions.

However, observe and master the rules of answering them. If u really do, u will surely massacre Dragnet questions like play lyk seriously.

help me please.
caringemmy@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by idirect(m): 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
please send me a copy bro
clonebolaji@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
ujezeez:
temi4fash:

Ihedicaleb@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by oluwasijiola(m): 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=Yampotatocarrot post=44200815]
Evening holuwaseun..Please do assist with the practice materials....soluwasijibomi@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by papagiddy(m): 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
z:
temi4fash:

Pls kindly send it to me on my e - mail gideonadeleke@yahoo.com...
Pizzazz...

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (73) (Reply)

Apply For State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment 2017 / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 / Top 5 Government Agencies To Work For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.