Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) - Jobs/Vacancies (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) (120010 Views)

Please Help (re: Free Dragnet GSE Questions) / Graduates Against Dragnet GSE / Dragnet/gse Are Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Mrfemi1: 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
Kindly send to femenem04@yahoo.com thanks
papagiddy:
z:
temi4fash:
I was among the ones dmainman sent to.....
d only help i can render nau is for guys to Quote this post &in the evening when m free i will forward to every one who Quotes it.. i tink i can do dat dis weekend
Mr op i hope m allowed to do sir....

Pls kindly send it to me on my e - mail gideonadeleke@yahoo.com...
Pizzazz...

Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by tiwiz9(m): 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
ujezeez:
temi4fash:
d only help i can render nau is for guys to Quote this post &in the evening when m free i will forward to every one who Quotes it.. i tink i can do dat dis weekend
Pls kindly send it to ujeigarra@gmail.com...thanks
pls send it to webme09@gmail.com ...may God bless you and may you find all you desire
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Asiri1991: 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
ujezeez:
temi4fash:
Pls kindly send it to ujeigarra@gmail.com...thanks
Pls send to eduonicha91@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by powerblessing: 11:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
choicxokotie@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Antina(f): 12:05am On Mar 30, 2016
ujezeez:
temi4fash:
pls send it to my email debukola003@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by juztdebsz: 12:56am On Mar 30, 2016
temi4fash:
I have sent to everyone that quoted me what I havr.. Please help others
kindly send to me too
ainafolashade@ymail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by ayusguy10: 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
Please I need dragnet past questions and answers.pls forward it to my mail- ayusguy10@yahoo.com.Thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by mctowel01: 9:27am On Mar 31, 2016
Why don't someone just upload the documents amd materials to Dropbox and paste the link here... Shikina... Rather than the endless quoting
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by emirex50(m): 9:38am On Mar 31, 2016
Ukwuomaemeka546@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by jioblck: 9:43am On Mar 31, 2016
I need too...Pls kindly send to jioblck@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by fweshblacboai(m): 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
temi4fash:
Good job bro, please i really need the material for I have an aptitude test on saturday, kindly send to gbengaalonge8@gmail.com
Please treat as URGENT....
Thanks in Advance
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by jessysparkles(f): 10:18am On Apr 01, 2016
Graphy:
i got mine thanks and Godbless,bt u didnt attach anytin for the abstract test,pls resend to me,GOD BLESS U

pls send 2 my email jessintaetumnu@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Ibrochaka(m): 10:43am On Apr 01, 2016
papagiddy:
z:
temi4fash:

Pls kindly send it to me on my e - mail gideonadeleke@yahoo.com...
Pizzazz...

pls sir forward it to bonifaceimadi@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Ibrochaka(m): 10:46am On Apr 01, 2016
temi4fash:
pls sir i really need it bonifaceimadi@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Ikazuagbe(m): 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
Please kindly send to: timogbafe@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by danielayodele16(m): 2:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
danielayodele16@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by gabtun2t(m): 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
[quote author=ailehwise post=44193361] help me send to gabtun2t@gmail.com pls
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
owelle22:

Please forward to me owelleanthony@yahoo.com ....God bless u
please help forward to prestigeolaoye33@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by temi4fash(m): 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
mctowel01:
Why don't someone just upload the documents amd materials to Dropbox and paste the link here... Shikina... Rather than the endless quoting

How do I do that?

I think I have it on my google drive too?

Help me with the procedures.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by mctowel01: 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
temi4fash:

How do I do that?
Help me with the procedures.
*Open a Dropbox account *Put the files in one folder *Zip the files if they are too large *Upload it to the Dropbox account *Go to the file in the Dropbox account and long *press to select "copy link" *You can then paste the link anywhere
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by missflaky(f): 10:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
Please I need the past questions too...
Folake_fagbolagun@yahoo.com
Thanks a lot.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by gbadeolu1: 11:19am On Apr 06, 2016
Hello. Help me with the questions. emmanuel_olugbade@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by hidee20(m): 11:45am On Apr 06, 2016
[quoted author=temi4fash post=44380003]
How do I do that?
Help me with the procedures. [/quote]

pls i need it too.kindly send to olaleyeidowu21@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by temi4fash(m): 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Syjibrin(f): 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
DMainMan:
After so many pleas, DMainMan Foundation is giving out the New and Old package (Full) Dragnet GSE Question and Answers for free for Allah's sake.

This is the last time I will send it.

This package includes the new one as well as the old one I earlier sent.

Write down your email here.

Deadline of submission is Wednesday, September 11th, 11:59am.

After this deadline, please no one should request from me again as i might not reply.

Do not cram the questions o. There are many agents of Dragnet here. They will surely change the questions.

However, observe and master the rules of answering them. If u really do, u will surely massacre Dragnet questions like play lyk seriously.

this is my own Email : syjibrin@gmail.com and thanks for the help
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by temi4fash(m): 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
please these is the link of the materials i have please do download...

Thanks and best of luck in our endearvours

temi4fash:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pumpc2iorjkcmrk/AAC62QuhERN1zwGLXE3shNCMa?dl=0
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Syjibrin(f): 6:51am On Apr 07, 2016
Syjibrin@gmail.com May Allah bless u for this info
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Syjibrin(f): 7:24am On Apr 07, 2016
Syjibrin@gmail.com thanks 4 this May Allah bless u abundatly
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by brofula(m): 8:23am On Apr 07, 2016
pls also send to echefula@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Jegede4real2002(m): 8:41am On Apr 07, 2016
jremt2000@yahoo.com
God bless you real good
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by cooldude23(m): 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
Asiri1991:
Pls send to eduonicha91@gmail.com
Pls send to me sundayoneluv@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (73) (Reply)

Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview / Apply For State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment 2017 / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.