Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + (37753 Views)

Come In For Innjoo Fire Plus 3g Lollipop Rom,root And Upgrades / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development / SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Borwe: 11:48am On Dec 14, 2013
Temituokpe: [color=#000099][/color] brainrex ... I just got me a tecno l3... its not rooted. Please help me with the download links of these games: INJUSTICE... ASPHALT 8 .... DEAD TRIGGER AND PRINCE OF PERSIA... Will appreciate the kind gesture... thank you..

android.mob.org

1 Like

Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by chidi4eze(m): 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2013
Plz where can I download samsung tab3 games
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by marcjoe(m): 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2013
[b]Dream League Soccer, APK+DATA+unlimited gold coins

BUILD YOUR TEAM
Use our in depth transfer system to build the team of your choice! Sign players using coins or even spot a bargain in the free transfer market! Develop a team of up to 32 players for the ultimate experience.

INTELLIGENT AI, RAPID GAMEPLAY & SHARP VISUALS
Smart defensive and attacking player AI form a challenging and addictive experience. With intuitive controls & excellent visuals, Dream League Soccer is the perfect Soccer package which captures the true essence of your favourite sport.

COMPETE ACROSS 4 LEAGUES IN A BID TO RISE TO THE TOP!
Got the skills to gain promotion into the Elite Division? Or if that’s not enough, it doesn’t just end there...Friendly matches, the Global Challenge cup and a few extra prestigious competitions await the very best Dream Teams out there!

DEVELOP YOUR PLAYERS TO REACH THEIR FULL POTENTIAL
Train your squad members in our unique player development program. Increase Ball Skills, Fitness, Distribution and much more!

MEET YOUR TARGETS
Strive every season to achieve your board’s season objectives, also keep your fans happy with our very own fan rating system!

GET INVOLVED!
Watch matches come to life with over 60 unique celebrations, realistic cameras and ultra smooth animations.

Requires Android: 2.3 and Up

DOWNLOAD DREAM LEAGUE SOCCER (143.8mb)

HOW TO INSTALL:-MOVE CACHE FOLDER TO ANDRIOD/OBB, THEN INSTALL APK...[/b]
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Olive64(m): 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
Hey Everyone.... I'm here again with a new set of problems since nobody was able to help me with the MC3 and Shadowgun problem. I use a Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000. Just yesterday, my sim got stuck in the sim slot. I got the sim out finally, but i accidentally broke one of the four contact pins. Now the sim slot is damaged..... Is there a way to get This fixed? How much will it cost? I stay in Lokoja, Kogi state.....also, i tried to root the phone but busybox and the 'su binary' refused to install after the process. I tried using Droidwall and it says root access is required. I used both Superoneclick and Doomlord's easy rooting toolkit.... The tab runs on Gb 2.3.4.
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by maxdozie(m): 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
Guys i downloaded fifa 2014 data files. Its in 10parts . pls hoe can i extract it plsssss
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Temituokpe: 9:22am On Dec 17, 2013
Thanks Bruv
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 17, 2013
Pls link to a updated version of Fifa 14.... M usin a tecno P5
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by fasodecapo(m): 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
Please is there anybody close to sango area or in lagos that can give me live guidiance and instructions on how to upgrade my jiayu g2h which curently runs on 4.0 to the official jb 4.1.2? Or better stil help me get it done.
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Borwe: 8:43am On Dec 18, 2013
[quote author=marcjoe][/quote]

Plz post another upload link
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2013
GTA San Andreas rocks
On mobile

If don't have data and want it for freeeeeeee at no cost
Just buzz me on WhatsApp or bbm grin grin

Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 26, 2013
Merry Christmas

25 PSP emulator games available
for free
Holla

with the new ppsspp emulator you can play games smoothly
without glitches
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by kpaft: 11:05am On Dec 26, 2013
pls I need gang star west coast hustle wvga download link and real football 2010 too. . pls help any body
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Xxpress(m): 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
fasodecapo: Please is there anybody close to sango area or in lagos that can give me live guidiance and instructions on how to upgrade my jiayu g2h which curently runs on 4.0 to the official jb 4.1.2? Or better stil help me get it done.
do u gave games on ur phone
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by J0nyb0y(m): 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
Rex nice work.. Gone 2ru all pages. Pls do u have the care line to tecno wana call them..
My a+ gives me 2much headache. It gets hot while playing heavy games like fifa14, gta3 & gta4.. It also says battery temperature to low or too high. Please remove the battery.. It also switch off itself at tyms and refuse to on even wen the ba3 is full.. Only 4 it to on after leaving it 4 sumtyms.. Its a new phone.. Barely 2wks, not rooted..
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by daevheed(m): 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
Brainrex: Merry Christmas

25 PSP emulator games available
for free
Holla

with the new ppsspp emulator you can play games smoothly
without glitches
oga brainrex abeg your whatsapp number
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by sparko1(m): 6:19am On Dec 29, 2013
Please i need bbm application. The One on my lg L5 E615. Wasn't working days so I uninstalled it and please not the link to google play i wasn't able to get that too.
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Xxpress(m): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
my PES 2012 is telling me that license cannot be verified. pls what should u do
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by geeotabor(m): 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
plz how can I root my infinix x450
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
geeotabor: plz how can I root my infinix x450
Use frama root
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by trenlog: 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
Plz is there anyone in ibadan dat ca n help me with rooting n upgrading my htc vivid 39100 am ready to pay. Call or whatsapp 08138221560.
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 09, 2014
trenlog: Plz is there anyone in ibadan dat ca n help me with rooting n upgrading my htc vivid 39100 am ready to pay. Call or whatsapp 08138221560.
Holla me
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Samoranopapa(m): 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
Pls people I knw this is not the right place 4 this so pardon me
Ow can I use my samsung glaxy tab2 with mtn BB subscription
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
Samoranopapa: Pls people I knw this is not the right place 4 this so pardon me
Ow can I use my samsung glaxy tab2 with mtn BB subscription
Not possible
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 27, 2014
We went back in time?
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Psychodavidovic(m): 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
Brainrex: We went back in time?

Looks like it. grin
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by lukfame(m): 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2014
My galaxy gt- 19300 (s3) is rooted ..I downloaded CWM and cyanogen custom rom...buh finding it hard to install CWM...please, I need guidelines fro u gurus...TNX
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by nani667: 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2014
lukfame: My galaxy gt- 19300 (s3) is rooted ..I downloaded CWM and cyanogen custom rom...buh finding it hard to install CWM...please, I need guidelines fro u gurus...TNX

After you've successfully rooted your device you can install the CWM via Flashing with Odin PC software ✔
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by lukfame(m): 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
nani.666:

After you've successfully rooted your device you can install the CWM via Flashing with Odin PC software ✔
not detecting my phone at all..I tried it
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by nani667: 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2014
lukfame: not detecting my phone at all..I tried it

it won't detect your phone... you have to install the Samsung drivers first.... Download the Samsung drivers via Google... or download Samsung Kies.... and install... then your device will be detected ✅
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by lukfame(m): 1:15am On Jul 02, 2014
nani.666:

it won't detect your phone... you have to install the Samsung drivers first.... Download the Samsung drivers via Google... or download Samsung Kies.... and install... then your device will be detected ✅
I have Samsung kies on my laptop before trying it.when it wasn't responding, I had to download Samsung drivers from their site again but all d same ..it refuse to show any sign of connecting after booting it to downloading mode
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by nani667: 1:33am On Jul 02, 2014
lukfame: I have Samsung kies on my laptop before trying it.when it wasn't responding, I had to download Samsung drivers from their site again but all d same ..it refuse to show any sign of connecting after booting it to downloading mode

spiritual issue... if you've installed the drivers or kies it should detect your phone... if you're in Lagos I could do it for you ✅
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by lukfame(m): 2:25am On Jul 02, 2014
nani.666:

spiritual issue... if you've installed the drivers or kies it should detect your phone... if you're in Lagos I could do it for you ✅
ooops !...- have finally done it but not with that process..I downloaded it on playstore and now I can boot it into recovery mode...btw, if I am to back up my stock rom..where will it be backed up ?...phone sd or external sd ?...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See What Happens On. The Internet Every 60 Seconds / Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp / Calabar Becomes Nigeria’s First Digital City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.