Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Our Niger Delta: Betrayal As Fulfilment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Niger Delta: Betrayal As Fulfilment (928 Views)

Our Oil....our Future....our Niger-delta / My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Niger Delta: Betrayal As Fulfilment by pheesayor(m): 8:40am On Sep 10, 2013
Given the subject and issue that I intend to write about in this piece; taken together with my name; it is important to make some urgently needed clarifications right at the start!
Inspite of the sound of my name, or maybe because of it, I am by the sweat, blood, sacrifice of our collective struggle, from the Niger Delta! I was privy to, directly involved in, and at the very heart of the struggle of the peoples’ of the Niger Delta for Resource Control and Self Determination from the 90s of the 20th century onwards! So I know what I am writing about!
At this point in the collective history of both the Niger Delta, and the Nigeria ‘Federation’ of which it is now a part, it is important, instructive, and decisive that we ask ourselves certain pertinent questions.
At this point in time, in the middle of 2013, we occupy the presidency, with a president of Niger Delta stock, a Niger Delta first lady, and with the most significant of the president’s aides also having their roots in the Niger Delta. Additionally, we have Ex- Niger Delta Warlord Generals, having significant direct and regular access to the presidency, while also executing multi-billion Naira annual security and surveillance contracts with respect to our maritime borders and our most significant export product [worth in excess of N25bn annually]; petroleum resources. Furthermore there is a presidential Amnesty program worth over N60bn annually, and well into its 4th year, and from which we are told some 33,000 [so-called ex-militants] have benefited. And finally there is the Niger Delta Ministry [well over 3 years old], as well as the special intervention agency, NDDC!
Let us not forget that since the 1999 return to civil rule, all the Niger Delta states have been governed by executives, legislatures and Judiciaries from the Niger Delta; while it is also true that under the rule of Niger Deltans, the region has received in federal allocations and derivation funds well in excess of N8tn since 1999.
The question begging to be asked is this; What has been the lot of the Niger Deltan Environment, as well as the teeming mass of Niger Deltans all through this period?
For starters, never in the entire history of the Niger Delta has the region’s environment been subjected to this level, scope and intensity of environmental degradation! We are speaking of a daily oil spill rate of well over 30,000 barrels per day, consistently over a period of more than 3 years!
We are speaking of a less than 20% completion rate for NDDC projects across the Niger Delta [according to the report of a Presidential Monitoring and assessment committee set up by President GEJ]! We are here making reference to a situation where the budget of a supposedly short-term intervention project, the Presidential Amnesty program [which has reached 33,000 supposed ex-militants; itself a fraud, for no nation could have survived a sustained militancy of more than 30,000 armed insurgents], has consistently dwarfed the budget of the Niger Delta Ministry, which is expected to tackle developmental challenges facing the Niger Delta! And we have also not factored into the calculation, the short changed annual budgets of the NDDC, which since its formation would have amounted to more than N1tn!
Yet inspite of all these huge investments under the direct control of Niger Deltans; and inspite of the opportunities presented by this moment in history, with a president of Niger Delta stock; what have we got to show for all these as ordinary Niger Deltans? What is the current state of infrastructure and basic services across the Niger Delta after all these years? Why are millions of Niger Delta youths still unemployed and unemployable? Why is the East-West Road still under construction [a state it has been in for more than two decades]?
Yes it is true we now have quite a few of us who have become fabulously and mind bogglingly rich in a short space of time; yes we now have Ex-Militant Generals who are multi-billionaires courtesy of maritime and oil pipeline security and surveillance contracts! And of course we now have politicians, and political office holders who have become some of the wealthiest Nigerians, and who have more palatial houses in Abuja, Lagos, and overseas than there are houses [huts included] in the villages of the Niger Delta from which they hail!
So was this what we fought for? Was this the reason why the Ogoni Bill of Rights; the Kiaima Declaration of Ijaw Youths; and the Manifesto of the Chikoko Movement were made/proclaimed/issued?
Did we launch a collective struggle for a collective and shared Resource Control? Or was it simply just a struggle to enrich a few and launch them into the circuits of the treasury looting and collective wealth pillaging circuits of the Nigeria ruling class?
Those of us in whose name people are now embarking on a competitive drive towards obscene wealth accumulation; those of us whose lot has not changed, whose lots have in fact worsened in the years since 1999 [and we are in our tens of millions; we are the majority]; those of us victimized thrice; once by the colonialist, twice by the internal colonizers; and a third time by our own flesh and blood; we whose poverty and continued suffering has become the basis for their ill-gotten wealth and affluence; It is upto us to open our eyes, and understand that our destiny is in our own hands; and that only a struggling unity and solidarity of the oppressed and impoverished majority from across all of Nigeria; against these rabid blood sucking New and old Ruling elites; that only the fighting Unity of the exploited can pave the way for and guarantee our genuine and collective liberation and emancipation.

http://omojuwa.com/2013/09/our-niger-delta-betrayal-as-fulfilment-jaye-gaskia/

1 Like

Re: Our Niger Delta: Betrayal As Fulfilment by sugardaddy1(m): 8:59am On Sep 10, 2013
Unfortunately, only a few Niger Deltans are ready to listen to the voice of reasoning as it stands today.
Re: Our Niger Delta: Betrayal As Fulfilment by Gbawe: 9:00am On Sep 10, 2013
The part below is what every decent, aware and pragmatic Niger Deltan should confront instead of buying into the scam of those pretending to be fighting for the region yet only supervise the enrichment of themselves and their cronies. It is instructive that militants are buy private jets for $15 million while the region is going backwards under a "son of the soil" President and a Niger Delta Development Commission fully empowered, as never seen before, to bring change yet remains moribund and about corruption committed by Niger Deltans against Niger Deltans !!!!

Good Niger Deltans should make no mistake about the fact that they are in a struggle against their own leaders who happens to be their biggest enemy. What the Niger Delta has gone through is no excuse for letting Niger Deltan opportunists hijack issues from this point on to make things about themselves and their pocket. Especially deplorable, to cover there looting, is the fact that these opportunist have nothing to offer but a constant desire to point the finger of blame at other Nigerians while they are the main saboteurs of their own people. Niger Deltans must begin to hold their own leaders accountable instead of buying into their deception.

Yet inspite of all these huge investments under the direct control of Niger Deltans; and inspite of the opportunities presented by this moment in history, with a president of Niger Delta stock; what have we got to show for all these as ordinary Niger Deltans? What is the current state of infrastructure and basic services across the Niger Delta after all these years? Why are millions of Niger Delta youths still unemployed and unemployable? Why is the East-West Road still under construction [a state it has been in for more than two decades]?

Yes it is true we now have quite a few of us who have become fabulously and mind bogglingly rich in a short space of time; yes we now have Ex-Militant Generals who are multi-billionaires courtesy of maritime and oil pipeline security and surveillance contracts! And of course we now have politicians, and political office holders who have become some of the wealthiest Nigerians, and who have more palatial houses in Abuja, Lagos, and overseas than there are houses [huts included] in the villages of the Niger Delta from which they hail!
So was this what we fought for? Was this the reason why the Ogoni Bill of Rights; the Kiaima Declaration of Ijaw Youths; and the Manifesto of the Chikoko Movement were made/proclaimed/issued?
Did we launch a collective struggle for a collective and shared Resource Control? Or was it simply just a struggle to enrich a few and launch them into the circuits of the treasury looting and collective wealth pillaging circuits of the Nigeria ruling class?
Re: Our Niger Delta: Betrayal As Fulfilment by Gbawe: 9:17am On Sep 10, 2013
$ugardaddy:
Unfortunately, only a few Niger Deltans are ready to listen to the voice of reasoning as it stands today.

Tragic. They are buying into the deception of leaders who pretend to fight for the region but buy mansions in Abuja and Lagos. Should it not be Niger Deltans themselves asking why a militant leader wants a $13 million jet when he claimed he was fighting against how Niger Deltans were not benefiting from the oil under their feet?

Instead, typified by utterances on this forum, it is Niger Deltans backing the madness by uttering the usual inanity of "na our oil money and they should even have spent more on bigger jets". The joke is on the Niger Deltans who are being impoverished by the madness we are seeing today. As long as a difficult past blinds many Niger Deltans to the fact that it is now their own sons robbing them and initiating slavery part 2, the region will remain troubled.

https://www.nairaland.com/1431831/ex-militant-tompolo-buys-private-jet
Re: Our Niger Delta: Betrayal As Fulfilment by ujchief(m): 9:29am On Sep 10, 2013
How I wish the people will open their ears and hear the voice of reason; these leaders don't give a damn about them, the so called emancipation fighters have succeeded in the emancipation of their pockets; that's all they care for.
Re: Our Niger Delta: Betrayal As Fulfilment by seunfly: 10:31am On Sep 10, 2013
When sentiment has clouded our judgments, emotions set in and common reasons fail.
Re: Our Niger Delta: Betrayal As Fulfilment by AkamuandStew: 10:43am On Sep 10, 2013
Many Niger-Deltans are not well educated and incapable of rational thought. That's why they're easily brainwashed by their rulers.
Re: Our Niger Delta: Betrayal As Fulfilment by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 10, 2013
Na our oyel money
Re: Our Niger Delta: Betrayal As Fulfilment by ssii: 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
The writer can not be more correct. This is so true, evident for all to see.
Meanwhile GEJ wants us to fight for him to continue in office .Am a ND person , but am not fooled . I will never vote for GEJ again or support him because he's my tribesman. I cannot even imagine another 4yrs of misrule and wastage .

2 Likes

Re: Our Niger Delta: Betrayal As Fulfilment by bloggernaija: 6:17am On Sep 11, 2013
Tens of million in the Niger delta?
I am having a laugh.
Once you remove edo (which is not really in the Niger delta),the rest of the Niger delta barely touches 10million.
Now to the main issue.
The Niger delta's situation is no different from the situation in the NW , NE and most of the NC.
Their thieving elites led by GEJ.
Why GEJ?
He removed a governor and replaced him with an even worse laggard;just like him and exactly in his own image.
OBJ wass not stupid.
He ensured that the ministry was held by a Niger deltan based on the recommendations of SS elites.
IBB did the same with OMPADEC.
That way, they cannot turn around and blame others.
The problem with this area is the lack of education;civic education.
Civic was one of the most important subject in the western region .
But you know how bad things are if a president ,from one of the richest and least populated states ,had to use federal money to build a clinic in his own village.
It is that bad.
Once you pass the borders of the NIGER DELTA Parts of old western region,enlightenment and sophistication ends and what you get is disorganisation and anarchy.
Re: Our Niger Delta: Betrayal As Fulfilment by true2god: 7:31am On Sep 11, 2013
bloggernaija: Tens of million in the Niger delta?
I am having a laugh.
Once you remove edo (which is not really in the Niger delta),the rest of the Niger delta barely touches 10million.
Now to the main issue.
The Niger delta's situation is no different from the situation in the NW , NE and most of the NC.
Why GEJ?
He removed a governor and replaced him with an even worse laggard;just like him and exactly in his own image.
OBJ wass not stupid.
He ensured that the ministry was held by a Niger deltan based on the recommendations of SS elites.
But you know how bad things are if a president ,from one of the richest and least populated states ,had to use federal money to build a clinic in his own village.
It is that bad.
Once you pass the borders of the NIGER DELTA Parts of old western region,enlightenment and sophistication ends and what you get is disorganisation and anarchy.
And u call Tinubu's looting with impunity and Alao Akala's financial recklesness as sophistication.

There is no any sophistication in any part of Nigeria. Do u call Agberos, touts, 'omo oniles', all in the south west, sophisticated pple?
Every region has it own peculiar problem.
Re: Our Niger Delta: Betrayal As Fulfilment by gsainttrinity(m): 8:55am On Sep 11, 2013
ssii: The writer can not be more correct. This is so true, evident for all to see.
Meanwhile GEJ wants us to fight for him to continue in office .Am a ND person , but am not fooled . I will never vote for GEJ again or support him because he's my tribesman. I cannot even imagine another 4yrs of misrule and wastage .

My God!! 4 good years of wasteful leadership?
God forbid!
militants like asare dokubo, tombolo, should be trialled and jailed they don't represent us.
As for GEJ, he may be a good man, but we need one with more insight, more zeal, more political will power, creative and innovative. one who can face under development headlong without fear or favor. who can instill discipline and justice and also security..... Jonathan seems to be lacking in almost all of this characteristic..
we need a good leader. whether Hausa, Yoruba, Ibo, ijaw, where ever that man would emerge let him come.
Re: Our Niger Delta: Betrayal As Fulfilment by fiscalcliff: 10:11am On Sep 11, 2013
I have always maintained that the election of Ebele changed nothing
Well save for the looting of Nigeria by another cabal of her elite,a SS/SE one
It is not lack of education rather a lack of commonsense and embrace of tribal sentiments which beclouds the reasoning of many a Niger Deltan and by extension Nigerians
Commonsense would tell you something is wrong when men who claim to be pushing your interest buy private jets, host lavish parties and live the lives of superstars whilst you are still grounded in your poverty
But we live in Nigeria where commonsense is not common

Where a Dokubo can go on air to demand his 'brother' must be president till 2019 not based on his performance but his ethnic stock if we want peace in the country
This is the craziness Niger Delta people especially their elders not involved in the binge looting currently going on their name
This is what they must do rather than getting involved in the PDP breakup drama currently going on
They must resist the attempt by Ebele to rope them and Nigerians to rescue him politically
Recall he made a pact with PDP deities and is now shouting for our help rather than honoring his agreement with them
Re: Our Niger Delta: Betrayal As Fulfilment by DerideGull(m): 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2013
pheesayor:

Given the subject and issue that I intend to write about in this piece; taken together with my name; it is important to make some urgently needed clarifications right at the start!
Inspite of the sound of my name, or maybe because of it, I am by the sweat, blood, sacrifice of our collective struggle, from the Niger Delta! I was privy to, directly involved in, and at the very heart of the struggle of the peoples’ of the Niger Delta for Resource Control and Self Determination from the 90s of the 20th century onwards! So I know what I am writing about!
At this point in the collective history of both the Niger Delta, and the Nigeria ‘Federation’ of which it is now a part, it is important, instructive, and decisive that we ask ourselves certain pertinent questions.
At this point in time, in the middle of 2013, we occupy the presidency, with a president of Niger Delta stock, a Niger Delta first lady, and with the most significant of the president’s aides also having their roots in the Niger Delta. Additionally, we have Ex- Niger Delta Warlord Generals, having significant direct and regular access to the presidency, while also executing multi-billion Naira annual security and surveillance contracts with respect to our maritime borders and our most significant export product [worth in excess of N25bn annually]; petroleum resources. Furthermore there is a presidential Amnesty program worth over N60bn annually, and well into its 4th year, and from which we are told some 33,000 [so-called ex-militants] have benefited. And finally there is the Niger Delta Ministry [well over 3 years old], as well as the special intervention agency, NDDC!
Let us not forget that since the 1999 return to civil rule, all the Niger Delta states have been governed by executives, legislatures and Judiciaries from the Niger Delta; while it is also true that under the rule of Niger Deltans, the region has received in federal allocations and derivation funds well in excess of N8tn since 1999.
The question begging to be asked is this; What has been the lot of the Niger Deltan Environment, as well as the teeming mass of Niger Deltans all through this period?
For starters, never in the entire history of the Niger Delta has the region’s environment been subjected to this level, scope and intensity of environmental degradation! We are speaking of a daily oil spill rate of well over 30,000 barrels per day, consistently over a period of more than 3 years!
We are speaking of a less than 20% completion rate for NDDC projects across the Niger Delta [according to the report of a Presidential Monitoring and assessment committee set up by President GEJ]! We are here making reference to a situation where the budget of a supposedly short-term intervention project, the Presidential Amnesty program [which has reached 33,000 supposed ex-militants; itself a fraud, for no nation could have survived a sustained militancy of more than 30,000 armed insurgents], has consistently dwarfed the budget of the Niger Delta Ministry, which is expected to tackle developmental challenges facing the Niger Delta! And we have also not factored into the calculation, the short changed annual budgets of the NDDC, which since its formation would have amounted to more than N1tn!
Those of us in whose name people are now embarking on a competitive drive towards obscene wealth accumulation; those of us whose lot has not changed, whose lots have in fact worsened in the years since 1999 [and we are in our tens of millions; we are the majority]; those of us victimized thrice; once by the colonialist, twice by the internal colonizers; and a third time by our own flesh and blood; we whose poverty and continued suffering has become the basis for their ill-gotten wealth and affluence; It is upto us to open our eyes, and understand that our destiny is in our own hands; and that only a struggling unity and solidarity of the oppressed and impoverished majority from across all of Nigeria; against these rabid blood sucking New and old Ruling elites; that only the fighting Unity of the exploited can pave the way for and guarantee our genuine and collective liberation and emancipation.

http://omojuwa.com/2013/09/our-niger-delta-betrayal-as-fulfilment-jaye-gaskia/

It is unfortunate Nigeria is filled to the brink with con artists which included the writer of above crap. I am flabbergasted the writer does not understand the connotation of phrase “Niger Delta”. I have maintained the polity of Nigeria pivots on ethnicity. Any attempt by political ingrate to hoodwink an undiscerning onlooker by hiding behind the crap such as “Niger Delta” to poke a political joke on Nigerian society is idiocy.

I had been happy if losers such as the writer of the said article, who tend to latch on unworthy phrases such as Niger Delta, would project the political shortfalls of their states or ethnicities rather than unfounded region. States were created in Nigeria to avoid political and idiotic ambiguities bordering on regions or unfounded political encampments.

For example, shameless loser in the person of author of this article has made this pronouncement: “So was this what we fought for? Was this the reason why the Ogoni Bill of Rights; the Kiaima Declaration of Ijaw Youths; and the Manifesto of the Chikoko Movement were made/proclaimed/issued?”

Anybody who has atom of sense or knowledge of the area erroneously regarded as “Niger Delta” will understand how untruthfully the writer seemed to appear. The facts remain that Ogoni or Ijaw do not represent or are the sole inhabitants of politically manufactured region known as Niger Delta. I wonder the profile of individuals who will pay any attention to the author and his\her piece of junk.
Re: Our Niger Delta: Betrayal As Fulfilment by omonnakoda: 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
Old Dende is dead and gone to his grave
Hm Ha gone to his grave
They planted Ewedu Tree over his head
Hm Ha Over his head
Amala was ready and waiting for soup
Hm ha waiting for soup
Re: Our Niger Delta: Betrayal As Fulfilment by bloggernaija: 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
true2god: And u call Tinubu's looting with impunity and Alao Akala's financial recklesness as sophistication.

There is no any sophistication in any part of Nigeria. Do u call Agberos, touts, 'omo oniles', all in the south west, sophisticated pple?
Every region has it own peculiar problem.

Another senseless, emotional and off point reply.
Raise your game.
it is 2013.
Akala and his crew were rejected at the poll a long time ago.
Edo state rejected the PDP
Delta state rejected the bandits/killer party as well and did all they could to get rid of the idiotas ruling them.
After that
Once you cross that Niger bridge,

All you see are conquered people .
They have already accepted their fate.
Re: Our Niger Delta: Betrayal As Fulfilment by DaLover(m): 12:25am On Sep 12, 2013
Gbawe: The part below is what every decent, aware and pragmatic Niger Deltan should confront instead of buying into the scam of those pretending to be fighting for the region yet only supervise the enrichment of themselves and their cronies. It is instructive that militants are buy private jets for $15 million while the region is going backwards under a "son of the soil" President and a Niger Delta Development Commission fully empowered, as never seen before, to bring change yet remains moribund and about corruption committed by Niger Deltans against Niger Deltans !!!!

Good Niger Deltans should make no mistake about the fact that they are in a struggle against their own leaders who happens to be their biggest enemy. What the Niger Delta has gone through is no excuse for letting Niger Deltan opportunists hijack issues from this point on to make things about themselves and their pocket. Especially deplorable, to cover there looting, is the fact that these opportunist have nothing to offer but a constant desire to point the finger of blame at other Nigerians while they are the main saboteurs of their own people. Niger Deltans must begin to hold their own leaders accountable instead of buying into their deception.

It's very obvious that the OP is a SWer masquerading as a fake 9ja deltan or a very ignorant 9ja deltan...
Ok pls give us some tips on how you have been able to tackle corrupt leaders like Tinubu in Lagos, we could use the same approach in 9ja Delta.
Re: Our Niger Delta: Betrayal As Fulfilment by DaLover(m): 12:36am On Sep 12, 2013
@OP,
It's clear u never understood the struggle, if you did, you wouldn't stop to allow the distractions coming from the SW media to interfere with your original desires.

To be clear on what we are fighting for, we are demanding resource control and not increased revenue to state governors.
these are two totally different things.

What has happened is increased revenue to state governors, settling of some boys and mis-direction/mis-information and propaganda by the SW media.

They are two distinct ways of life, that do not meet each other, when someone uses is hands to earn a living from the resources at his disposal and when we expect a govt, lga chairman to redistribute wealth that was given to from Abuja.

You had better know what you are fighting for else you will would continue to be easily deceived by those only interest is your God given resources but pretend to love you.
Re: Our Niger Delta: Betrayal As Fulfilment by atlwireles: 12:53am On Sep 12, 2013
Niger delta Southsouth or whatever you decide to call us, will remain your own problem. It is very clear, we are giving many of you impostor heart burn. I wonder, why you people are so concerned about our region. Please leave us alone with our suffering.
Re: Our Niger Delta: Betrayal As Fulfilment by atlwireles: 12:58am On Sep 12, 2013
DaLover:

It's very obvious that the OP is a SWer masquerading as a fake 9ja deltan or a very ignorant 9ja deltan...
Ok pls give us some tips on how you have been able to tackle corrupt leaders like Tinubu in Lagos, we could use the same approach in 9ja Delta.

This OP is not even an ignorant Nigerdelta. Just an impostor.
Re: Our Niger Delta: Betrayal As Fulfilment by DaLover(m): 1:00am On Sep 12, 2013
I am having a laugh.
Now to the main issue.
Why GEJ?
OBJ wass not stupid.
It is that bad.

After all I have said on this forum, people like you still carry on as though the purpose of being educated is to show off to your neighbors.
Again, for the umpteen time, the purpose of education is to help you develop yourself and environment,
After all the oil money spent on educating folks from the SW, how has the acquired education rubbed off on the rest of nigeria, or even the SW.
Especially when one can't tell the difference between a town in Ogun state and one from Jigawa?
Especially when no manufacturing, industrial initiatives are coming of from the SW
Especially when all SW state are still heavily dependent of oil resources of the illiterate 9ja delta
Especially when all you can show as a mark of advancement is a city(lagos) which benefited immensely from being a federal capital.

With all your education, you have stooped low to collect from the uneducated, instead of leading a technological, industrial revolution that would start from the SW and gradually spread to the rest of the country, you sit down lazily, collect the headquarters of the oil companies, collect the jobs in the oil companies, collect monthly allocation for your states from the uneducated mans oil, collect the contracts in the oil companies, collect funding for the free education from his oil and then turn around to laf at him and call him an illiterate. When he starts demanding resource control, you launch a media blitz on how some people from his area have benefitted wrongly from he struggle, with the sole purpose of demoralizing those who seriously believe the way out for 9ja delta emancipation is resource control.

As someone who's people have benefited and are still benefiting from free oil allocations and if you genuinely love us, I expect you to use ur control of the media to assist in our desires for resource control, highlighting the positives we have achieved so far as a means of encouragement or else say thanks yo and step out of the way!
Re: Our Niger Delta: Betrayal As Fulfilment by atlwireles: 1:02am On Sep 12, 2013
I am having a laugh.
Now to the main issue.
Why GEJ?
OBJ wass not stupid.
It is that bad.

Open your mouth and tell an Edo man he is not Niger deltan. He will hand over all the tooth, in your mouth to you, after slapping them out.
Re: Our Niger Delta: Betrayal As Fulfilment by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 12, 2013
bloggernaija:

Another senseless, emotional and off point reply.
Raise your game.
it is 2013.
Akala and his crew were rejected at the poll a long time ago.
Edo state rejected the PDP
Delta state rejected the bandits/killer party as well and did all they could to get rid of the idiotas ruling them.
After that
Once you cross that Niger bridge,

All you see are conquered people .
They have already accepted their fate.

Have you rejected Tinubu's lootacracy? One man milking te state dry through hid alpha-beta company!! Using 1B to celebrate his birthday smh

If any set of people are to be declared as conqured then it is you yorubas who have sorrounded your entire fate to a drug baron and thief!!

(1) (Reply)

NASS Jumbo Pay Latest: Ndoma-egba Calls For Scrapping Of NASS!! / Obasanjo Spoke The Minds Of Nigerians, Jonathan Should Resign – CNPP / Ndi Imo We Wish You People Well As You Continue To Grind Your Teeth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.