Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom (33873 Views)

How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note / Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by soojar(m): 7:07am On Nov 20, 2013
Please bros I need assistance. I rooted my A+ successfully following your instructions. But when I tried to port the thunderous ROM I have problems.
in my cwm I did not see wipe system (step cool meaning I jumped that step and moved to step 9 to wipe catche something (I found that under advanced)
Also when I installed the ROM from my SD card I didn't see where to click ' OK' as you said so I just went to reboot straight. It installed but goes blank as soon as the phone is turned on, when I try to turn of the phone that's when I get to see the desktop background ( very nice by the way) so I can do anything apart from switch of the phone or enter recovery. I have restored back my original ROM but please assist me to get this I really want it
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by lilclin(m): 2:01am On Nov 21, 2013
How can I revert back to stock rom? Pls
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by gideon243(m): 7:18am On Nov 21, 2013
lilclin: How can I revert back to stock rom? Pls
just restore ur backup from cwm
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by lilclin(m): 11:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
gideon243: just restore ur backup from cwm
just like? No wiping of anything
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by lilkech(m): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2013
Please can someone help me with the link to download

Phantom a+ stock rom

And the way I can flash it in without having to use the power button.

My phones power button stopped worrking suddenly and I want to take it to carlcare. A quick reply will be nice. Thanks
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by gideon243(m): 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
lilkech: Please can someone help me with the link to download

Phantom a+ stock rom

And the way I can flash it in without having to use the power button.

My phones power button stopped worrking suddenly and I want to take it to carlcare. A quick reply will be nice. Thanks
go to google type seunpayen blog.. U will gt all wat u need der
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by BillyBayou: 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2013
Nice Job bro! Keep up the good work... Can you help me with an Infinix alpha stock rom For over a week now I installed Chainfire on my x570 alpha and got bricked... Have been looking for the exact firmware but without luck... Would really appreciate it if you could help me out... I made further error by not backing up my Rom on CWM although I backed up the applications using Titanium Pro.... Have accessed the factory mode and ran some test which came out ok. Have also accessed the recovery and wiped the cache but haven't wiped the memory/factory reset it might still be useful.... Have thought of flashing other firmware of 4.2.2 or 4.3 but don't know if it will be compatible... Help me with your extensive knowledge of on the subject... Am a babe in the world of the Computer genius...
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by stevebond007(m): 5:56pm On Nov 29, 2013
@op. pls I'm stuck in no 4. Anytym I click d root my techno A switches off. wivout completing d rooting. Pls help
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by marcjoe(m): 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2013
stevebond007: @op. pls I'm stuck in no 4. Anytym I click d root my techno A switches off. wivout completing d rooting. Pls help

Use framaroot to root
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by Conner44: 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
Zammydagreat: Lolll y are tecno fanboys putting samsung rom in deir tecno....I don't see any samsung fanboys putting tecno rom in deir samsung...lollll

What are you making noise about. We also put experia & miui roms in a+

Its called 'versatility' grin look it up samsung fanboy
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by Conner44: 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
adeniyisavage: after reading all thru the reviews in this thread and many others..i feel its just headache trying to root ur androids.

apart from the potential bricking that will void ur warranties,u now have great phones in perfect working conditions destroyed or working at abysmal levels.

any one of u can take a swipe at me,i dont care.all i get from this thread is,help me with this? i cant find this? my phone is acting up?
all for what? to root? to gain access to where u aint meant to be.

whatever positives there are to rooting,NOBODY on nairaland will take responsibility if and when your phone brick or whatever.

enjoy the phone the way it came.

Have you ever heard this saying before . . .

NO RISK = NO REWARD ?

Stop settling for less while its easy to get more, its cowardice
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by smartprince: 12:16am On Dec 09, 2013
embarassed[color=#990000][/color] pls am kinda confuse,b4 flashin d rom i navigate 2 mount & storage and format system,cache data and leta wipe davik cache b4 install d rom..bt d tin is there's no boot.img and also d blacklight does nt on at all,pls help nid dis rom lyk mad,tanx
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by koboko69: 12:44am On Dec 09, 2013
BillyBayou: Nice Job bro! Keep up the good work... Can you help me with an Infinix alpha stock rom For over a week now I installed Chainfire on my x570 alpha and got bricked... Have been looking for the exact firmware but without luck... Would really appreciate it if you could help me out... I made further error by not backing up my Rom on CWM although I backed up the applications using Titanium Pro.... Have accessed the factory mode and ran some test which came out ok. Have also accessed the recovery and wiped the cache but haven't wiped the memory/factory reset it might still be useful.... Have thought of flashing other firmware of 4.2.2 or 4.3 but don't know if it will be compatible... Help me with your extensive knowledge of on the subject... Am a babe in the world of the Computer genius...

Eyah bro. I use an Infinix alpha too. Have seen on blogs that chain fire 3d and font changing apps bricks the phone. Hopefully Seunpayne can help. I'm rooted too, and I wish to do some stuffs with my phone.
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by lilmid: 11:50am On Dec 09, 2013
koboko69:

Eyah bro. I use an Infinix alpha too. Have seen on blogs that chain fire 3d and font changing apps bricks the phone. Hopefully Seunpayne can help. I'm rooted too, and I wish to do some stuffs with my phone.
Does it accept instagram/skype?
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by Temihatz(m): 10:35am On Dec 12, 2013
i bricked my tecno a+ this morning, then i came across this forum, pls help me get my phone working back. thanks sad
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by nani667: 10:51am On Dec 12, 2013
Temihatz: i bricked my tecno a+ this morning, then i came across this forum, pls help me get my phone working back. thanks sad

how exactly did the phone get bricked ? and do you have CWM installed.....?
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by Temihatz(m): 11:22am On Dec 12, 2013
nani.666:

how exactly did the phone get bricked ? and do you have CWM installed.....?

thanks for ur reply, my phone since last 2 weeks started experiencing 'insufficient space bla bla' when i try installing apps, despite i have just about 4 apps installed and it's moved into my sd. i have no medias such as music and video, so i keep on wondering what took my internal storage and left me with just about 50-100mb. my friend using same phone got nothing less than 500mb free and he has too much apps on it unlike me. I read different tutorials on the issue but couldn't find a direct answer. The one i decided to try out is deleting all files with .odex extension in internal memory/system/app. I delete it o with root access, next thing all my apps stop working, i rebooted my phone and it hang @Tecno logo cry
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by nani667: 11:43am On Dec 12, 2013
Temihatz:

thanks for ur reply, my phone since last 2 weeks started experiencing 'insufficient space bla bla' when i try installing apps, despite i have just about 4 apps installed and it's moved into my sd. i have no medias such as music and video, so i keep on wondering what took my internal storage and left me with just about 50-100mb. my friend using same phone got nothing less than 500mb free and he has too much apps on it unlike me. I read different tutorials on the issue but couldn't find a direct answer. The one i decided to try out is deleting all files with .odex extension in internal memory/system/app. I delete it o with root access, next thing all my apps stop working, i rebooted my phone and it hang @Tecno logo cry

just take it to the nearest Carlcare
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by Temihatz(m): 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
nani.666:

just take it to the nearest Carlcare
i don enter am cos carlcare far from me, i dey ilorin and the nearest office na lag. pls cant i do it on my own?
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by seunpayne(m): 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
Temihatz:
i don enter am cos carlcare far from me, i dey ilorin and the nearest office na lag. pls cant i do it on my own?

seunpayne..com you'll find what you need there

1 Like

Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by tweetiebishop(m): 2:08am On Dec 13, 2013
[b][/b][size=8pt][/size]Pls is there any custom rom for tecno N7?
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by Excelboi(m): 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
Temihatz:
where in ilorin are you? you can use my own stock rom to flash to recovery.
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by seunpinky(m): 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
@ seunpayne, av been to ur blog hopin 2 get ur contact. I wanna get a tecno phantom soon nd I nid 2 do all dis upgrades nd rooting. Ow can I get in contact with u + ar u based in lagos?
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by Temihatz(m): 7:10am On Dec 14, 2013
Excelboi: where in ilorin are you? you can use my own stock rom to flash to recovery.
God will bless u for me, I'm in MFM, Tanke ilorin. Near Oke Odo, pls inbox me ur number. thanks
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by seunpayne(m): 10:48am On Dec 14, 2013
seunpinky: @ seunpayne, av been to ur blog hopin 2 get ur contact. I wanna get a tecno phantom soon nd I nid 2 do all dis upgrades nd rooting. Ow can I get in contact with u + ar u based in lagos?

Seunpayne..com

Follow me on Google+
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by Excelboi(m): 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
Temihatz:
God will bless u for me, I'm in MFM, Tanke ilorin. Near Oke Odo, pls inbox me ur number. thanks
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by Temihatz(m): 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
Excelboi: whatsapp me on 08063092509
Thanks guy, will whatapp u now smiley
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by dablazor: 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
__
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by deledbanj50(m): 9:19am On Jan 04, 2014
My Tecno F7 was not work perfect.I can charge my phone from morning tonight.the battery minter will show 10% out of 100% please help me out
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2014
pls i need cwm for a2
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by mrvance(m): 5:02am On Oct 03, 2014
Any latest ROM...esp for kitkat
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by Tosyn007(m): 1:27am On Dec 01, 2014
Does this restore my imei to the original?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please Suggest A ₦70k Phone With Good Camera And Battery / Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? / Help!my Andriod Is Charging But The Percentage Is Not Increasing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.