Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom (33894 Views)

How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note / Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by Damola737(m): 6:40am On Sep 11, 2013
thanks alot for this great step forward
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by hustla(m): 6:41am On Sep 11, 2013
Please who can help me with this?
I stay in lagos
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 11, 2013
seunpayne:

You can use titanium backup but I advice against it. The roms are very different and requires a fresh setup.
so its at my own risk ...thanks for your help Mr payne.
I will Also need steps on how to use this titanium backup
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by Allenbaba(m): 7:50am On Sep 11, 2013
Help us do for Phantom A too abeg since you said this custom ROM can't work for it.
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by seanbond00(m): 9:54am On Sep 11, 2013
@Seunpayne, pls can you put the link for that eroot and pda.net here? I want to root my A+ now. Thanks.
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by halilu44: 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
seunpayne:

It wont. I wont even answer anybody that bricks his f7 a from flashing this. it is for a+ ONLY
Oga Seun thanks for the good work. Please help us phantom A users, make we enjoy the benefits of custom roms too, even if means porting a Samsung S3 rom. Thanks baba
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by Mikados(m): 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2013
I just ported dis thunderous nightmare to my A+. there is nothing so spectacular about the ROM. am porting back to my stock ROM after am done exploring it. kudos though to Seun Payne. u av done well. more of these guys. let's make this forum gr8 like the xda's
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by Mikados(m): 7:21am On Sep 12, 2013
For doubters

1 Like

Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by marcjoe(m): 11:53am On Sep 12, 2013
tomii: just curious....with the availability of this s4 rom, would there be updates for it...ie android 4.3 or 4.4

Sure
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by labellat: 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mikados: I just ported dis thunderous nightmare to my A+. there is nothing so spectacular about the ROM. am porting back to my stock ROM after am done exploring it. kudos though to Seun Payne. u av done well. more of these guys. let's make this forum gr8 like the xda's

See ur mouth,which one can u do?Some one upgraded 4.2.1 to 4.2.2,instead of to keep shut if not satisfied or is it by force to flash d rom.
Some people self like to discourage someone from doing great things or do u think it's easy to port roms.Abi u fit blow to unlocck on ur stock rom isshhhh
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by judajix(m): 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mikados: I just ported dis thunderous nightmare to my A+. there is nothing so spectacular about the ROM. am porting back to my stock ROM after am done exploring it. kudos though to Seun Payne. u av done well. more of these guys. let's make this forum gr8 like the xda's

can u imagine what u jst said......i believe u are new to android and dont what user interface and rom is...i blv u havent browse tru d rom or s4 reviews.....if u have u wont come and post ds demoralising comment
which rom u don ever cook sef ow can nl be xda.....is nl abt fones alone haba....chairman think before u wite....hu beg u make u port sef
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by judajix(m): 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
judajix:

can u imagine what u jst said......i believe u are new to android and dont what user interface and rom is...i blv u havent browse tru d rom or s4 reviews.....if u have u wont come and post ds demoralising comment
which rom u don ever cook sef ow can nl be xda.....is nl abt fones alone haba....chairman think before u wite....hu beg u make u port sef

u neva even xplore finish u jst come post! God is watching
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by judajix(m): 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
labellat:

See ur mouth,which one can u do?Some one upgraded 4.2.1 to 4.2.2,instead of to keep shut if not satisfied or is it by force to flash d rom.
Some people self like to discourage someone from doing great things or do u think it's easy to port roms.Abi u fit blow to unlocck on ur stock rom isshhhh

whether sony walkman s4 cam apps fflw ur a+ come u go tell us
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by pair36(m): 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
judajix:

u neva even xplore finish u jst come post! God is watching
nor mind the donkey. Does he know what it takes to cook a ROM? All these newbies wey dey form like say dem know dey infuriate me. Butterfly wey call himself bird.
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by marcjoe(m): 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2013

Idiot crazy gionee user.... which one u don ever cook for ur life...screenshot wey I post for whatsapp room na hin u come here dey form say u port..
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by pair36(m): 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
my friend stop this talk. What do you mean by nothing spectacular? Do you know what you're talking about? That ROM is heavy duty completely packaged. Statements like these will only sap the strength of this guy and drain his inspiration. What seun has done is a giant step to the formation of our own new xda. I tell you wen naija don get the format... leave am. That is when you will know we are creative. You check out our music industry na. I just badly wish he cooks for our f7.
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by marcjoe(m): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
pair-36:
my friend stop this talk. What do you mean by nothing spectacular? Do you know what you're talking about? That ROM is heavy duty completely packaged. Statements like these will only sap the strength of this guy and drain his inspiration. What seun has done is a giant step to the formation of our own new xda. I tell you wen naija don get the format... leave am. That is when you will know we are creative. You check out our music industry na. I just badly wish he cooks for our f7.

U r right bro...I said it b4 that naija go soon start to produce developers and here we ve seun...well let's keep our fingers crossed cos there would still b ROM for phantom a soon....VERY SOON..

1 Like

Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
Why is anything about Tecno always full of arguments?
Let's assume he tested it but does nt like its user interface and feel? One man's poison is another man's meat. If uv tested it and u like it, u are free to post ur mind!!!
What has this got to do with GiONEE?
When wuld u guys grow up and let go off all this unproductive fight btw brand of phones?
The manufacturers are out there making their money, selling their products and releasing diff devices every month 2 make more money 4rm "US" while u are here killing urselves ova nothing.
After reading thru dis page, all i culd do was "SMH" if u rilly wanna know more about Melting Rocks custom rom. Kindly CLICK HERE
Cut off all these arguments about cook this and rom that... Pleeeeeaaaase!!!

4 Likes

Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by ideepaul: 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]just wish I had enough mob or free wifi cry v just finished rootin nd d backup! Grrrt work bro!any mb cheat de?
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by okahdidi: 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
Plzzz when I tried flashing my rom to use this thunderous nightmare rom, it tells me installation aborted on my phantom a+
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by seunpayne(m): 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
I will not be dragged into this petty argument. Godvilla, your presence here isn't clear yet but I will let insinuations slide. No credit taken and I believe the rom hasn't been forced down anybodys throat. A negative statement is bound to anger people regardless of one's personal opinion or intent. Let's face it both phones are the same with only slight variations so arguing about them really baffles me.

Note: I will advice that you use Dat Xda link Godvilla posted for reading purposes only. It's a ported rom and I duely gave the owner credit but the files inside are different from what I uploaded under the hood. If you flash that one I will not be held responsible for any harm you bring to your phone. The link wasn't put for a reason.

Finally, please tecno users, please stop justifying the stereo type. Be at peace with with everyone. Open source means just what it says: OPEN SOURCE. stop the fights please. It's unbecoming and embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by seunpayne(m): 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
okahdidi: Plzzz when I tried flashing my rom to use this thunderous nightmare rom, it tells me installation aborted on my phantom a+

You'll need to make your problem a bit clearer. Did you follow the steps? If yes at what step did you run into issues?
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
seunpayne: I will not be dragged into this petty argument. Godvilla, your presence here isn't clear yet but I will let insinuations slide. No credit taken and I believe the rom hasn't been forced down anybodys throat. A negative statement is bound to anger people regardless of one's personal opinion or intent. Let's face it both phones are the same with only slight variations so arguing about them really baffles me.

Note: I will advice that you use Dat Xda link Godvilla posted for reading purposes only. It's a ported rom and I duely gave the owner credit but the files inside are different from what I uploaded under the hood. If you flash that one I will not be held responsible for any harm you bring to your phone. The link wasn't put for a reason.

Finally, please tecno users, please stop justifying the stereo type. Be at peace with with everyone. Open source means just what it says: OPEN SOURCE. stop the fights please. It's unbecoming and embarrassing.
Spot on..........
A ported rom requires sum tweaks b4 porting it 2 another phone. And YES! Credits should always go to the originator.
Nevertherless, editing build prop of a rom requires skill and In regards to this, i giv u a thumb up for dedicating ur tym.
Btw, i know wat it feels like! wink
About my presence, well i mean no harm just trying 2 clear the air here.
Iv had enough of my Gionee is superior to ur tecno and vice versa...... Please, use ur phone and enjoy what it has to offer you!!!
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
TECNO vs GIONEE......that "match" no dey gree end...lolz

*opens plantain chips*
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by okahdidi: 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
seunpayne:

You'll need to make your problem a bit clearer. Did you follow the steps? If yes at what step did you run into issues?

I did follow the steps accordingly. Backed up and did it but when I choose the new rom, to install, it moves to an extent and tells me installation aborted. Besides I don't see clear dalvik cache. The rest are there.
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by marcjoe(m): 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
If u stay in Lagos anD u r finding it difficult to port to this new ROM then contact me on whatsapp with 08161145975...
WE ARE HERE TO HELP EACH OTHER....THE ROM TOO PURE, STABLE AND SMOOTH...UR BA3 WOULD B STRONGER THAN B4...I DON PORT ENTA MELTING ROCK OOH...

1 Like

Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
marcjoe: If u stay in Lagos anD u r finding it difficult to port to this new ROM then contact me on whatsapp with 08161145975...
WE ARE HERE TO HELP EACH OTHER....THE ROM TOO PURE, STABLE AND SMOOTH...UR BA3 WOULD B STRONGER THAN B4...I DON PORT ENTA MELTING ROCK OOH...
All the same, u cn also make a video of the process and refer to youtube. It wld be very much appreciated.
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by chucksbadt(m): 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
Wow.....finally am done.....ive finally installed d android 4.2.2 on my tecno phantom A+ and i must confess, its super awesome!!
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by anthony500(m): 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2013
pls I need info on how to flash stock ROM on my a+. I made SU a system app had to unroot my phone and was unable to reroot or delete SU. phone not bricked. need to root so I can port to this ROM...... thanks
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by Mikados(m): 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
labellat:

e go don pain you gan ni o? as for me slide to unlock is easier than blowing. sebi na efisy be ur headache? btw I did not discourage the guy I only gave my #opinion#.
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by Mikados(m): 11:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
judajix:

guy is xda about phones alone? I have a right to my own opinion o. one man's meat remember.
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by Mikados(m): 11:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
judajix:

whether sony walkman s4 cam apps fflw ur a+ come u go tell us
#yeye# try the option 'throw' from the setting in the walkman let's see if you will not get 'unfortunately walkman has stopped' error. as if there are no good music apps in play store. hearted of #ttpod#?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Network Offers Best Night Plan? / Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria / 15 Reasons Android Phones Are Better Than The Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.