Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Something In The Sky - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something In The Sky (567 Views)

The Sky Is Big Enough For All Of Us To Shine / The Sky Is Big Enough For All Of Us To Shine / Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Something In The Sky by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
I don't know the right section to post this. Moderators should move it to the right section please. I'm home with my lil brothers, and one of them called me out to come see a rainbow, we discovered it wasn't a rainbow, its rather round and big...maybe its the moon, and its moving. So I thought to share.
Re: Something In The Sky by greedie1(f): 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2013
..... and u didn't take a picture of 'it'??
Re: Something In The Sky by saamebaba23: 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
Here is the picture..

(1) (Reply)

How Market? / I Need A Caring God Fearing Woman / Romantic Novels/movies Helping Some Ladies Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.