Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,302 members, 7,836,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Scientists Find Chemicals In Skin That Makes Humans "Invisible" To Mosquito - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Scientists Find Chemicals In Skin That Makes Humans "Invisible" To Mosquito (12964 Views)

Scientists Find Black Hole Spewing Iron, Nickel In Powerful Jets / Scientists Find Gold Particles On Eucalyptus Plants In Australia / Scientists Find "God" Particle! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Find Chemicals In Skin That Makes Humans "Invisible" To Mosquito by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
This post has been hidden Unhide
Re: Scientists Find Chemicals In Skin That Makes Humans "Invisible" To Mosquito by PECO4KING(m): 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
All Mosquitoes go die if this work out. I beg make una no tell mosquito for una house the new secret, or else them go find another means of operating.
Re: Scientists Find Chemicals In Skin That Makes Humans "Invisible" To Mosquito by akpur1(m): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
shocked
Re: Scientists Find Chemicals In Skin That Makes Humans "Invisible" To Mosquito by callmebettyetta: 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
This is a news improvement at least d level death rate of malaria will reduces and also it should be free in circluation
Re: Scientists Find Chemicals In Skin That Makes Humans "Invisible" To Mosquito by Evachidex(m): 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
This info might be useful aswell:
Most AS (genotype) persons are less likely to break down as a result of parasitic infection because the trophozoites (infective stage) cannot penetrate the sicked (rigid) 'S' trait.
Re: Scientists Find Chemicals In Skin That Makes Humans "Invisible" To Mosquito by telim: 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mosquitoes will soon becomes extinct. These is the End time things, we are talking about. i'm completely invisibe to seun and the moderators from banning me by spraying the chemicals all over my post but visible to nairaland members. Ah ah wiliwili things.
Re: Scientists Find Chemicals In Skin That Makes Humans "Invisible" To Mosquito by ojimbo(m): 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
Laughing

1 Like

Re: Scientists Find Chemicals In Skin That Makes Humans "Invisible" To Mosquito by emmymdk: 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
Won't work on Nigeria heavy feeders mosquitoes... grin
Re: Scientists Find Chemicals In Skin That Makes Humans "Invisible" To Mosquito by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2013
nice research. hope it works
Re: Scientists Find Chemicals In Skin That Makes Humans "Invisible" To Mosquito by Lilimax(f): 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
Judas2013: any bible quote from the christians?

our ppl are too religious....they are still waiting for jesus to come while the white man is moving forward
grin grin.
The bible say that In The Last Days Knowledge Will Increase. Daniel 12:3-4
Re: Scientists Find Chemicals In Skin That Makes Humans "Invisible" To Mosquito by abdulo4real: 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
i get am for my skin.gringringrin
Re: Scientists Find Chemicals In Skin That Makes Humans "Invisible" To Mosquito by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
Boss13: Me I know for sure that mosquitoes love fair babes. Because all my girl friends are very fair and when they are with me, mosquitoes no dey remember me again. Na dem they dey rush go meet. If I wan stay with black babe, I must get insecticide, else I go hear am for night.
grin grin grin so that's y u dey choose us abi? Yeye boss grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientists Find Chemicals In Skin That Makes Humans "Invisible" To Mosquito by spawne: 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2013
Invisible ko, invisible ni.
For ma haus,mosquito no need see you. As dem land on top anything,dem go chook. If no blood, den e mean say no b person. On to d next one.
Re: Scientists Find Chemicals In Skin That Makes Humans "Invisible" To Mosquito by stankezzy: 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
voltron: No wonder my wife always complains about mosquito bites and i have none at all, better stop donating my blood to LUTH and start loading it in Spray cans.. let me talk to CONOIL for bizness
weather it is your blood or not, any money that is gotten from blood, is blood money.chickena.
Re: Scientists Find Chemicals In Skin That Makes Humans "Invisible" To Mosquito by hybeekay9: 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
voltron: No wonder my wife always complains about mosquito bites and i have none at all, better stop donating my blood to LUTH and start loading it in Spray cans.. let me talk to CONOIL for bizness
Lol....plz call me when u ar going grin grin
Re: Scientists Find Chemicals In Skin That Makes Humans "Invisible" To Mosquito by ogaga144: 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
grin
Re: Scientists Find Chemicals In Skin That Makes Humans "Invisible" To Mosquito by goodgood2(m): 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2013
cacius: How possible is that?
Lazy man, you didn't read the article; they gave the reason.
Re: Scientists Find Chemicals In Skin That Makes Humans "Invisible" To Mosquito by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 13, 2013
Science and progress
Re: Scientists Find Chemicals In Skin That Makes Humans "Invisible" To Mosquito by Witwicky(m): 1:10am On Sep 13, 2013
royale442: It won't work in africa oh. Mosquitoes here are so talented that they can detect whether the blood is hiv/AIDS positive talkless of this.
Mean na true talk ooooooo.

No be child's play.
We have smart mosquitoes here in naija just go try rub am 4 body come dey naked sleep....dem go p@ckage ur body wella 4 u....[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Scientists Find Chemicals In Skin That Makes Humans "Invisible" To Mosquito by Xyge(m): 9:32am On Sep 13, 2013
undecided it sure has an ADVERSE EFFECT...
Re: Scientists Find Chemicals In Skin That Makes Humans "Invisible" To Mosquito by callmebettyetta: 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
Good day all, pls how can I post a topic on nairaland. Thanks n God bless

1 Like

Re: Scientists Find Chemicals In Skin That Makes Humans "Invisible" To Mosquito by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2013
callmebettyetta: Good day all, pls how can I post a topic on nairaland. Thanks n God bless
wow...you registered 14th december last year, would have doubted you,but You've not posted any topic so i believe you really dont know how, go into a section(e.g jokessection), You'll see the number of pages of topics already created in that section...after the last number, You'll see "follow" and "create.topic" click topic and a page were you can post your information would be displayed.
Re: Scientists Find Chemicals In Skin That Makes Humans "Invisible" To Mosquito by lindatola1: 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2023
cool cool cool cool
Re: Scientists Find Chemicals In Skin That Makes Humans "Invisible" To Mosquito by lindatola1: 10:55am On Oct 30, 2023
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Scientists Find Chemicals In Skin That Makes Humans "Invisible" To Mosquito by lindatola1: 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2023
cool
Re: Scientists Find Chemicals In Skin That Makes Humans "Invisible" To Mosquito by lindatola1: 7:55am On Nov 01, 2023
cool cool cool
Re: Scientists Find Chemicals In Skin That Makes Humans "Invisible" To Mosquito by lindatola1: 8:42am On Nov 02, 2023
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Scientists Find Chemicals In Skin That Makes Humans "Invisible" To Mosquito by lindatola1: 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2023
cool cool cool
Re: Scientists Find Chemicals In Skin That Makes Humans "Invisible" To Mosquito by lindatola1: 7:00am On Nov 04, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Scientists Find Chemicals In Skin That Makes Humans "Invisible" To Mosquito by lindatola1: 6:04pm On Nov 06, 2023
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facebook ‘likes’ Can Reveal Your Secrets, Study Finds / Www.bbchausa.com / Read Fresh News In Hausa Language / How Can I Use My Laptop As A TV, And Also Connect It With Gotv?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.