Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

GAY (xtians) Put-off Your Unnatural/deceitfull Lust And Be-born AGAIN, Only WAY - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GAY (xtians) Put-off Your Unnatural/deceitfull Lust And Be-born AGAIN, Only WAY (1477 Views)

How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? / The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality / Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GAY (xtians) Put-off Your Unnatural/deceitfull Lust And Be-born AGAIN, Only WAY by BERNIMOORE: 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2013
IM sorry if i offend many who are confused about this, or those been pampered and deceived to to be complacent and live an unnatural life not designed as a purpose from God. only if you want to be counted righteous before God THERE IS A CHANCE NOW TO CHANGE.

IM I JUDGING UNRIGHTEOUSLY AS SOME WOULD SCREEM TO DOUSE THE TRUTH?

The fact that i did not condemn anyone of those who are gays that there is no chance for them NOW, who am i to say that? but recognising the fact that THERE IS TIME TO put effort and CHANGE ORIENTATION to please God, i judge righteously, bible allows us to judge righteously, because the judgement(righteous or unrighteous) which we judge others, we shall be judged so, im not wishing to condemn anybody but to show them the BENEFIT of forcing theirself out of the unacceptable act BY WORKING CONSCIOUSLY AND DOING EVERYTHING in their powers to do the right thing that God expect of them

John 7:24
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment

jesus gave another chance to a woman that wanted to be stoned to death, her sin was that she was an adulterer, 'go your way and SIN NO MORE, rather than people to see the point jesus was making that is 'never to condemn a sinner TO death' but give another chance, people turned this to be that 'jesus was accomodating sinners even those who are not willing to change should not bother theirself' SIN NO MORE, from jesus to the woman means she should do her uthmost to push herself out of her lust, and God is there to help her to overcome the scourge.

but can we say that jesus does not condemn sinners, but 'giving sinners 2nd chance'?

lets see

Mathew 7:22-24

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

so rather than being complacent, Take the challenge to 'PRACTICALLY PUT EFFORT NECCESARY TO STOP' and be truthfull about it like someone told to stop eating a type of food to live heathier....seek orientation and pray about your resolve. and God will help you to overcome it, the way some of the early christians overcame homosexuality, so as to be presented 'clean to the head of church' jesus christ.

PUT-OFF the 'old man' be renewed in the spirit of your mind, then put-on the 'new man' this calls for CONCIOUS EFFORT.

Ephesians 4:22-24
King James Version (KJV)

22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;

23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;

24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

James 2:14-26

New King James Version (NKJV)

Faith Without Works Is Dead

14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.

push yourself to GOD, and try to stop the act.

emphasis on verse 21

21 "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven".

doing the will of the father, not the will of pastors/pope/cardinal or priests, they are humans who may twist the truth to gain your support so that they stay longer in the office, must you trade your future with God? that one is in your own hand, DECIDE NOW, you are told

thanks, constructive comment welcomed pls!

1 Like

Re: GAY (xtians) Put-off Your Unnatural/deceitfull Lust And Be-born AGAIN, Only WAY by hod898(m): 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
God bless you. Only Jesus can redeem and bring salvation to man. God can help those willing to change. Those that recognize that they're at fault for displeasing God. I pray that the good Lord will touch the hearts of those that are found wanting in the sight of God.
Re: GAY (xtians) Put-off Your Unnatural/deceitfull Lust And Be-born AGAIN, Only WAY by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
op,u cud as well give up yr feelings for women.that way u'd come close to understanding how gay peeps feel.
Re: GAY (xtians) Put-off Your Unnatural/deceitfull Lust And Be-born AGAIN, Only WAY by hod898(m): 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2013
Beretta92: op,u cud as well give up yr feelings for women.that way u'd come close to understanding how gay peeps feel.
Why would he want to have an inkling of how gay peeps feel? C'mon. undecided

1 Like

Re: GAY (xtians) Put-off Your Unnatural/deceitfull Lust And Be-born AGAIN, Only WAY by BERNIMOORE: 6:41am On Sep 11, 2013
Beretta92: op,u cud as well give up yr feelings for women.that way u'd come close to understanding how gay peeps feel.

are you a christian? answer pls

i can give up everything including my sexual desires to please God because i want to have an inner-peace that im doing the right thing
so as to be counted worthy before him

and if you found yourself practicing homosexual, if you want to remain like that nobody is forcing you, but only if you want INNER-PEACE and assurance that you are in good relationship with God, go and seek orientation and follow the do's and dont's religiously, pray about it and tell God 'i want to serve you, help me out of this' then try to restrain yourself from the influence and dissociate from those who practice it, and you will eventually overcome it,........you will be sanctified!

read what sanctification means

1 Thessalonians 4:1-8

3 For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you should [size=14pt]abstain[/size] from sexual immorality; 4 that [size=14pt]each of you should know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor, 5 not in passion of lust[/size], like the Gentiles who do not know God; 6 that no one should take advantage of and defraud his brother in this matter, because the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also forewarned you and testified. 7 For God did not call us to uncleanness, but in holiness. 8 Therefore he who rejects this does not reject man, but God, who has also given[a] us His Holy Spirit.

in the corinthian early church, some who practice vile things of which homosexual is among were able to overcome the desire, and they were sanctified, and washed clean

1 Corinthians 6:9-14

9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 [size=14pt]And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified[/size], but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God

seek cleansing now, and dont be deceived by priests/pope/cardinal that need your vote to remain in the office thereby pleasing humans and not God.
Re: GAY (xtians) Put-off Your Unnatural/deceitfull Lust And Be-born AGAIN, Only WAY by BERNIMOORE: 10:26am On Sep 11, 2013
1 Thessalonians 4:3;

[size=18pt]3 For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you should abstain from intimate immorality; 4 that each of you should know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor, 5 not in passion of lust, like the Gentiles who do not know God[/size]
Re: GAY (xtians) Put-off Your Unnatural/deceitfull Lust And Be-born AGAIN, Only WAY by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:44am On Sep 11, 2013
How is anybody's s.exual pleasure your headache?

Jesus was a gay.

David and Jonathan were gay.

Go and preach to them.

1 Like

Re: GAY (xtians) Put-off Your Unnatural/deceitfull Lust And Be-born AGAIN, Only WAY by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 11, 2013
@Folykaze please dont say those abominable words okay..

BTW the op, asked politely and i understand why..for some time now the NL gays have left the romance section to the religious section to rant up things about christainity and stuff..maybe thats why the op decided to open this one.. and actually he is preaching to them he does not have to leave his house when he can do it here.
Re: GAY (xtians) Put-off Your Unnatural/deceitfull Lust And Be-born AGAIN, Only WAY by Yooguyz: 11:14am On Sep 11, 2013
@op, lemme ask you a question, what is your own definition of the word gay? *no insults please*
Re: GAY (xtians) Put-off Your Unnatural/deceitfull Lust And Be-born AGAIN, Only WAY by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 11, 2013
Yooguyz: @op, lemme ask you a question, what is your own definition of the word gay? *no insults please*

This question should be directed to Hezon lorianne et co and not the OP...Hez is the one calling himself gay.
Re: GAY (xtians) Put-off Your Unnatural/deceitfull Lust And Be-born AGAIN, Only WAY by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2013
joel lala: @Folykaze please dont say those abominable words okay..

BTW the op, asked politely and i understand why..for some time now the NL gays have left the romance section to the religious section to rant up things about christainity and stuff..maybe thats why the op decided to open this one.. and actually he is preaching to them he does not have to leave his house when he can do it here.

You called it abominable words because you dont see things as a gay does.

You cant prove me wrong, Jesus was a gay so also is David and Jonathan.

Allow to enjoy their s.exual pleasure....stop forcing your doctrine as the right thang which other should follow.

1 Like

Re: GAY (xtians) Put-off Your Unnatural/deceitfull Lust And Be-born AGAIN, Only WAY by BERNIMOORE: 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
Yooguyz: @op, lemme ask you a question, what is your own definition of the word gay? *no insults please*

Thank you,

Mine own defination who im i? merely human, so my defination 'surendders to the bible defination and standard' that is why im only directing my pos t(topic) is strictly and 'only to those who are christian Gays' pls note that.

my defination;
women indulged in sex with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other.

standard can only be what God says. In Romans 1 we read,

Romans 1:26-27

26 That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

So even though homosexual desires feel natural, they are actually unnatural, because God says they are. He also calls all sexual involvement outside of marriage immoral. (There are 44 references to fornication—sexual immorality—in the Bible.) Therefore, any form of homosexual activity, whether a one-night stand or a long-term monogamous relationship, is by definition immoral—just as any abuse of heterosexuality outside of marriage is immoral.

Is homosexuality an orientation God intended for some people, or is it a perversion of normal sexuality?

A. If God had intended homosexuality to be a viable sexual alternative for some people, He would not have condemned it as an abomination. It is never mentioned in Scripture in anything but negative terms, and nowhere does the Bible even hint at approving or giving instruction for homosexual relationships. Some theologians have argued that David and Jonathan's relationship was a homosexual one, but this claim has no basis in Scripture. David and Jonathan's deep friendship was not sexual; it was one of godly emotional intimacy that truly glorified the Lord.

Homosexuality is a manifestation of the sin nature that all people share. At the fall of man (Gen 3), God's perfect creation was spoiled, and the taint of sin affected us physically, emotionally, intellectually, spiritually—and sexually. Homosexuality is a perversion of heterosexuality, The Lord Jesus said,

lets see Gods plan for creation;

In the beginning the Creator made them male and female. For this reason, a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh (Matt 19:4, 5).

so from now on, any question you ask will be replied using bible. thanks
Re: GAY (xtians) Put-off Your Unnatural/deceitfull Lust And Be-born AGAIN, Only WAY by BERNIMOORE: 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Allow to enjoy their s.exual pleasure....stop forcing your doctrine as the right thang which other should follow.

1, are you a christian pls?

2, prove your case using the bible pls. thanks
Re: GAY (xtians) Put-off Your Unnatural/deceitfull Lust And Be-born AGAIN, Only WAY by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Please show us how jesus and also david was gay.
Re: GAY (xtians) Put-off Your Unnatural/deceitfull Lust And Be-born AGAIN, Only WAY by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

1, are you a christian pls?

2, prove your case using the bible pls. thanks

1. I am ex-christian....sound cool huh?

2. 2 Samuel 1:26
King James Bible
I am distressed for thee, my brother Jonathan: very pleasant hast thou been unto me: thy love to me was wonderful, passing the love of women.

^^^^ can you pls tell us the kind of love between a grown up man and woman if not sexual relation? Two Hebrew words are used here to describe the emotion of LOVE in these passages. The first is ‘ahab (aw-hab’) or ‘aheb (aw-habe’), and it can definitely be used to describe a s.exual relationship between a man and a wife. The second word is ‘ahabah (a-hab-aw), and this two can be used to describe a similar marital love. But in the 247 times that these words are used to describe love in the Old Testament, far less than 20% of the time are they actually used to describe the love between two sexual partners.

Let me point to the kiss between David and Jonathan to proof that they were homosexual lovers:

1 Samuel 20:41
When the lad was gone, David rose from the south side and fell on his face to the ground, and bowed three times. And they kissed each other and wept together, but David more.

In this passage, Jonathan is sending David away because he knows that his father (King Saul) is trying to kill David. Jonathan knows that he may never see his dear friend again. So he kisses David. The Hebrew word used for this kiss is nashaq (naw-shak’) and it is used 35 times in the Old Testament and in only 4 of these uses is the word used to describe a sexual or romantic kiss. Also tell me, if two grown men are kissing mouth to mouth in your neighbourhood, what comes to mind?

They also took off their clothes for what?

1 Samuel 18:2-5
Then Jonathan made a covenant with David because he loved him as himself. And Jonathan stripped himself of the robe that was on him and gave it to David, with his armor, including his sword and his bow and his belt. So David went out wherever Saul sent him, and prospered; and Saul set him over the men of war. And it was pleasing in the sight of all the people and also in the sight of Saul’s servants.

Look at this passage describing Saul’s reaction when he discovered that Jonathan was ultimately siding with David:

1 Samuel 20:30-31
Then Saul’s anger burned against Jonathan and he said to him, “You son of a perverse, rebellious woman! Do I not know that you are choosing the son of Jesse to your own shame and to the shame of your mother’s unclothedness? “For as long as the son of Jesse lives on the earth, neither you nor your kingdom will be established. Therefore now, send and bring him to me, for he must surely die

If they were mere friends, why such hatred from Saul to david that so big to the extent of damning his son Jonathan?

The above is pointing clearly that there relationship is more than that of a woman, they kiss and pull of clothes......if tomorrow I practise such with my male friend, you gone call us friends or more that friend?
Re: GAY (xtians) Put-off Your Unnatural/deceitfull Lust And Be-born AGAIN, Only WAY by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
joel lala:

Please show us how jesus and also david was gay.

Mark 14:50-52 describes the incident when Jesus was arrested by the religious police. It describes how one of Jesus’ followers was scantily dressed…” then everyone deserted him and fled.

John 21:20
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)

Then Peter, turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved following; which also leaned on his bosom at supper, and said, Lord, which is he that betrayeth thee?

And
Mark 14:50-52
King James Version (KJV)

50 And they all forsook him, and fled.
51 And there followed him a certain young man, having a linen cloth cast about his Unclad body; and the young men laid hold on him:
52 And he left the linen cloth, and fled from them Unclad.

What was Jesus doing at the place called Gethsemane. If he went there with Peter, james and john, who is the young man that followed them nakedly? Why didn't jesus pray alone? A man lean to his bosom, and the same unnamed man was following him nakedly: implies they did something secret when they were alone.

^^^We don’t know from the above verse what really was going on, but we do know that something was very peculiar between Jesus and this unknown disciple.
What is a Unclad man doing after Jesus? What I'd like to know is why the guy was resting his head against Jesus' "bosom" and why Jesus allowed this instead of pushing him away like any normal, non-gay male would? If you saw any two adult males lying down in the same positon, what would you immediately think?
An objective look at the bible clearly shows that there is some at least some weight to this gay Jesus theory. If this Unclad man is John, or anybody which is not defined but man then it implies Jesus was a gay
Re: GAY (xtians) Put-off Your Unnatural/deceitfull Lust And Be-born AGAIN, Only WAY by Yooguyz: 10:17pm On Sep 11, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

Thank you,

Mine own defination who im i? merely human, so my defination 'surendders to the bible defination and standard' that is why im only directing my pos t(topic) is strictly and 'only to those who are christian Gays' pls note that.

my defination;
women indulged in sex with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other.

standard can only be what God says. In Romans 1 we read,

Romans 1:26-27

26 That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

So even though homosexual desires feel natural, they are actually unnatural, because God says they are. He also calls all sexual involvement outside of marriage immoral. (There are 44 references to fornication—sexual immorality—in the Bible.) Therefore, any form of homosexual activity, whether a one-night stand or a long-term monogamous relationship, is by definition immoral—just as any abuse of heterosexuality outside of marriage is immoral.

Is homosexuality an orientation God intended for some people, or is it a perversion of normal sexuality?

A. If God had intended homosexuality to be a viable sexual alternative for some people, He would not have condemned it as an abomination. It is never mentioned in Scripture in anything but negative terms, and nowhere does the Bible even hint at approving or giving instruction for homosexual relationships. Some theologians have argued that David and Jonathan's relationship was a homosexual one, but this claim has no basis in Scripture. David and Jonathan's deep friendship was not sexual; it was one of godly emotional intimacy that truly glorified the Lord.

Homosexuality is a manifestation of the sin nature that all people share. At the fall of man (Gen 3), God's perfect creation was spoiled, and the taint of sin affected us physically, emotionally, intellectually, spiritually—and sexually. Homosexuality is a perversion of heterosexuality, The Lord Jesus said,

lets see Gods plan for creation;

In the beginning the Creator made them male and female. For this reason, a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh (Matt 19:4, 5).

so from now on, any question you ask will be replied using bible. thanks
The word being translated to
"homosexual" in 1 Corithians 6,
and 1 Timothy 1 is
"arsenokoitai." This word does
not appear in Greek writings
prior to Paul's use of it in the NT.
Nobody knows for sure what
meaning Paul was trying to
convey by it's use. If the meaning
Paul wanted to convey was
homosexual, then he would have
used the word "paiderasste",
which was the term used at the
time for male homosexual. The
word "paiderasste" does not
appear in the Bible.
"Arsenokoitai" is made up of two
parts: "arsen" means "man";
"koitai" means "beds." Literally
translated "arsenokoitai" is a
"male-bedder." It is interesting to
note that during the time of
Martin Luther, the word was
universally translated as
masturbators untill the 20th
century.
Male-bedder has also been
interpreted to mean a male
prostitute. Which seems to me
would be much closer to it's
meaning than homosexual.
The Greek word being translated
as effeminate is "malakoi." The
word appears two other times in
the NT, both times being
translated as "soft." Taken in the
context of this passage some
believe it to actually mean "soft in
morals." Within it's context, that
meaning makes more sense than
it does as a descriptive of a
person's outward mannerisms.
Jesus, himself, never says one
word against homosexuality. If it
is the grave sin it is made out to
be, then you would think that
Jesus would have mentioned it.
In fact, Jesus may have confirmed
that homosexuals are from birth
in Matthew 19:11. The modern
meaning of the word eunuch is a
castrated male. However, in
ancient times it was a broad
term that included any man who
lacked sexual desire for women
for whatever reason. Hence, their
use as chamberlains or officers
in the Bible.
Jesus even states that not
everyone can accept this word. If
the ancient term "eunuch" did
indeed include homosexuals
(some surviving ancient Roman
literature points to this), then
Jesus was proven right, some
cannot accept that
homosexuality is normal and
natural from birth
Re: GAY (xtians) Put-off Your Unnatural/deceitfull Lust And Be-born AGAIN, Only WAY by BERNIMOORE: 9:40am On Sep 12, 2013
Yooguyz:
The word being translated to
"homosexual" in 1 Corithians 6,
and 1 Timothy 1 is
"arsenokoitai." This word does
not appear in Greek writings
prior to Paul's use of it in the NT.
Nobody knows for sure what
meaning Paul was trying to
convey by it's use. If the meaning
Paul wanted to convey was
homosexual, then he would have
used the word "paiderasste",
which was the term used at the
time for male homosexual. The
word "paiderasste" does not
appear in the Bible.
"Arsenokoitai" is made up of two
parts: "arsen" means "man";
"koitai" means "beds." Literally
translated "arsenokoitai" is a
"male-bedder." It is interesting to
note that during the time of
Martin Luther, the word was
universally translated as
masturbators untill the 20th
century.
Male-bedder has also been
interpreted to mean a male
prostitute. Which seems to me
would be much closer to it's
meaning than homosexual.
The Greek word being translated
as effeminate is "malakoi." The
word appears two other times in
the NT, both times being
translated as "soft." Taken in the
context of this passage some
believe it to actually mean "soft in
morals." Within it's context, that
meaning makes more sense than
it does as a descriptive of a
person's outward mannerisms.
Jesus, himself, never says one
word against homosexuality. If it
is the grave sin it is made out to
be, then you would think that
Jesus would have mentioned it.
In fact, Jesus may have confirmed
that homosexuals are from birth
in Matthew 19:11. The modern
meaning of the word eunuch is a
castrated male. However, in
ancient times it was a broad
term that included any man who
lacked sexual desire for women
for whatever reason. Hence, their
use as chamberlains or officers
in the Bible.
Jesus even states that not
everyone can accept this word. If
the ancient term "eunuch" did
indeed include homosexuals
(some surviving ancient Roman
literature points to this), then
Jesus was proven right, some
cannot accept that
homosexuality is normal and
natural from birth
one thing is to humbly accept that an act constitutes a sin, another is to harden ones heart and justify a sinful conduct by arming oneself with enough defences from willfull ones who are not ready for a change. so as a christian you have to decide and not someone to decide for anybody, faith in God that you dont see takes a lot of convinction, so also instead of going through mind buggling defences and twisting to justify and harden one's heart, the

if anyone feels that it is normal, or convinced that it is the right thing, then they should fire-on!!

After reading what i will write next, then they are free to practice what they want and follow their mind. it is not by force, but it will serve as a witness that they are not ignorant of the consequencies 'as a christian'

sinful attempts to find sexual and emotional expression in ways God never intended IS NOT NORMAL. God's desire for the person caught in the trap of homosexuality is the same as for every other person caught in the trap of the sin nature; that we submit every area of our lives to Him and be transformed from the inside out by the renewing of our minds and the purifying of our hearts.

AGREED, This is a complex issue, and it is unfair to give simplistic answers or explanations. Some people start out as heterosexuals, but they rebel against God with such passionate self-indulgence that they end up embracing the gay lifestyle as another form of sexual expression. As one entertainer put it, "I'm not going to go through life with one arm tied behind my back!"

But the majority of those who experience same-sex attraction sense they are "different" from very early in life, and at some point they are encouraged to identify this difference as being gay. These people may experience "pre-conditions" that dispose them toward homosexuality, such as a sensitive and gentle temperament in boys, which is not recognized as acceptably masculine in our culture. Another may be poor eye-hand coordination that prevents a boy from doing well at sports, which is a sure way to invite shame and taunting from other boys (and, most unfortunately, from some of their own fathers and family members). Family relationships are usually very important in the development of homosexuality; the vast majority of those who struggle with same-sex attraction experienced a hurtful relationship with the same-sex parent in childhood. The presence of abuse is a recurring theme in the early lives of many homosexual strugglers. In one study, 91% of lesbian women reported childhood and adolescent abuse, 2/3 of them victims of sexual abuse. There is a huge difference, however, between predispositions that affects gender identity, and the choices we make in how we handle a predisposition. Because we are made in the image of God, we can choose how we respond to the various factors that may contribute to a homosexual orientation.

Preconditions make it easier to sin in a particular area. They do not excuse the sin. We can draw a parallel with alcoholism. Alcoholics often experience a genetic or environmental pre-condition, which makes it easier for them to fall into the sin of drunkenness. Is it a sin to want a drink? No. It's a sin to drink to excess.

All of us experience various predispositions that make it easier for us to fall into certain sins. For example, highly intelligent people find it easier to fall into the sin of intellectual pride. People who were physically abused as children may fall into the sins of rage and violence more easily than others.

Current popular thinking says that our behavior is determined by our environment or our genes, or both. But the Bible gives us the dignity and responsibility missing from that mechanistic view of life. God has invested us with free will—the ability to make real, significant choices. We can choose our responses to the influences on our lives, or we can choose to let them control us.

Someone with a predisposition for homosexuality may fall into the sin of the homosexual behavior much more easily than a person without it. But each of us alone is responsible for giving ourselves permission to cross over from temptation into sin.

Unasked-for, uncultivated sexual desires for a person of the same sex constitute temptation, not sin. Since the Lord Jesus was "tempted in every way, just as we are (Heb. 4:15)," He fully knows the intensity and nature of the temptations we face. But He never gave in to them.

The line between sexual temptation and sexual sin is the same for both heterosexuals and homosexuals. It is the point at which our conscious will gets involved. Sin begins with the internal acts of lusting and creating sexual fantasies. Lust is indulging one's sexual desires by deliberately choosing to feed sexual attraction—you might say it is the sinful opposite of meditation. Sexual fantasies are conscious acts of the imagination. It is creating mental pornographic home movies. Just as the Lord said in the Sermon on the Mount, all sexual sin starts in the mind long before it gets to the point of physical expression.

Many homosexuals claim, "I never asked for these feelings. I did not choose them," and this may be true. That is why it is significant to note that the Bible specifically condemns homosexual practices, but not undeveloped homosexual feelings (temptation). There is a difference between having sexual feelings and letting them grow into lust. When Martin Luther was talking about impure thoughts, he said, "You can't stop the birds from flying over your head, but you can keep them from building a nest in your hair."

Q. Isn't it true that "Once gay, always gay?"

A. It is certainly true that most homosexuals never become heterosexual—some because they don't want to, but most others because their efforts to change were unsuccessful. It takes spiritual submission and much emotional work to repent of sexual sin and achieve a healthy self-concept that glorifies God.

And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ (1 Cor 6:11).

This means there were former homosexuals in the church at Corinth! The Lord's loving redemption includes eventual freedom for all sin that is yielded to Him. Some (rare) people experience no homosexual temptations ever again. But for most others who are able to achieve change, homosexual desires are gradually reduced from a major problem to a minor nuisance that no longer dominates their lives. The probability of heterosexual desires returning or emerging depends on a person's sexual history.

When we are born again, we bring with us all of our emotional needs and all of our old ways of relating. Homosexuality is a relational problem of meeting emotional needs the wrong way; it is not an isolated problem of mere sexual preference. With the power of the indwelling Spirit, a Christian can cooperate with God to change this unacceptable part of life. Some people—a very few—are miraculously delivered from homosexual struggles. But for the majority, real change is slow. As in dealing with any besetting sin, it is a process, not an event. Sin's power over us is broken at the moment we are born again, but learning to depend on the Holy Spirit to say no to sin and yes to godliness takes time. 2 Cor. 3:18 says, "We...are being transformed into His likeness from glory to glory." Transformation (this side of eternity!) is a process that takes a while. Life in a fallen world is a painful struggle. It is not a pleasant thing to have two oppositional natures at war within us!

Homosexuality is not one problem; it is symptomatic of other, deeper problems involving emotional needs and an unhealthy self-concept. Salvation is only the beginning of emotional health. It allows us to experience human intimacy as God intended us to, finding healing for our damaged emotions. It isn't that faith in Christ isn't enough; faith in Christ is the beginning.

but like i said, the decision to take up the challenge to change goes a long way in telling God about repentance, then God will guide such individuals to achieve clean standing before him. only if 'old and bad associations are kept at bay'

i added some reseach work

thanks, and God bless you
!
Re: GAY (xtians) Put-off Your Unnatural/deceitfull Lust And Be-born AGAIN, Only WAY by BERNIMOORE: 10:40am On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Mark 14:50-52 describes the incident when Jesus was arrested by the religious police. It describes how one of Jesus’ followers was scantily dressed…” then everyone deserted him and fled.

John 21:20
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)

Then Peter, turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved following; which also leaned on his bosom at supper, and said, Lord, which is he that betrayeth thee?

And
Mark 14:50-52
King James Version (KJV)

50 And they all forsook him, and fled.
51 And there followed him a certain young man, having a linen cloth cast about his Unclad body; and the young men laid hold on him:
52 And he left the linen cloth, and fled from them Unclad.

What was Jesus doing at the place called Gethsemane. If he went there with Peter, james and john, who is the young man that followed them nakedly? Why didn't jesus pray alone? A man lean to his bosom, and the same unnamed man was following him nakedly: implies they did something secret when they were alone.

^^^We don’t know from the above verse what really was going on, but we do know that something was very peculiar between Jesus and this unknown disciple.
What is a Unclad man doing after Jesus? What I'd like to know is why the guy was resting his head against Jesus' "bosom" and why Jesus allowed this instead of pushing him away like any normal, non-gay male would? If you saw any two adult males lying down in the same positon, what would you immediately think?
An objective look at the bible clearly shows that there is some at least some weight to this gay Jesus theory. If this Unclad man is John, or anybody which is not defined but man then it implies Jesus was a gay

you post bellow

FOLYKAZE: 1. I am ex-christian....sound cool huh?

confims that you were a christian before, but NOT again, so im sorry if you see the topic, it starts with GAY xtians or christians, those that accept that there is God, and those who respect jesus his son.
Re: GAY (xtians) Put-off Your Unnatural/deceitfull Lust And Be-born AGAIN, Only WAY by Judas2013: 10:43am On Sep 12, 2013
BERNIMOORE: IM sorry if i offend many who are confused about this, or those been pampered and deceived to to be complacent and live an unnatural life not designed as a purpose from God. only if you want to be counted righteous before God THERE IS A CHANCE NOW TO CHANGE.

IM I JUDGING UNRIGHTEOUSLY AS SOME WOULD SCREEM TO DOUSE THE TRUTH?

The fact that i did not condemn anyone of those who are gays that there is no chance for them NOW, who am i to say that? but recognising the fact that THERE IS TIME TO put effort and CHANGE ORIENTATION to please God, i judge righteously, bible allows us to judge righteously, because the judgement(righteous or unrighteous) which we judge others, we shall be judged so, im not wishing to condemn anybody but to show them the BENEFIT of forcing theirself out of the unacceptable act BY WORKING CONSCIOUSLY AND DOING EVERYTHING in their powers to do the right thing that God expect of them

John 7:24
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment

jesus gave another chance to a woman that wanted to be stoned to death, her sin was that she was an adulterer, 'go your way and SIN NO MORE, rather than people to see the point jesus was making that is 'never to condemn a sinner TO death' but give another chance, people turned this to be that 'jesus was accomodating sinners even those who are not willing to change should not bother theirself' SIN NO MORE, from jesus to the woman means she should do her uthmost to push herself out of her lust, and God is there to help her to overcome the scourge.

but can we say that jesus does not condemn sinners, but 'giving sinners 2nd chance'?

lets see

Mathew 7:22-24

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

so rather than being complacent, Take the challenge to 'PRACTICALLY PUT EFFORT NECCESARY TO STOP' and be truthfull about it like someone told to stop eating a type of food to live heathier....seek orientation and pray about your resolve. and God will help you to overcome it, the way some of the early christians overcame homosexuality, so as to be presented 'clean to the head of church' jesus christ.

PUT-OFF the 'old man' be renewed in the spirit of your mind, then put-on the 'new man' this calls for CONCIOUS EFFORT.

Ephesians 4:22-24
King James Version (KJV)

22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;

23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;

24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

James 2:14-26

Faith Without Works Is Dead

14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.

push yourself to GOD, and try to stop the act.

emphasis on verse 21

21 "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven".

doing the will of the father, not the will of pastors/pope/cardinal or priests, they are humans who may twist the truth to gain your support so that they stay longer in the office, must you trade your future with God? that one is in your own hand, DECIDE NOW, you are told

thanks, constructive comment welcomed pls!

what if you are wrong?
Re: GAY (xtians) Put-off Your Unnatural/deceitfull Lust And Be-born AGAIN, Only WAY by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:00am On Sep 12, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

you post bellow

confims that you were a christian before, but NOT again, so im sorry if you see the topic, it starts with GAY xtians or christians, those that accept that there is God, and those who respect jesus his son.

You asked a question and you giving answers. You ask for proof and it provided. You dont have right to discriminate against Gays. Let them be. Do your ministration and let them do theirs
Re: GAY (xtians) Put-off Your Unnatural/deceitfull Lust And Be-born AGAIN, Only WAY by BERNIMOORE: 11:08am On Sep 12, 2013
Judas2013:

what if you are wrong?

are you a christian? if yes we can talk, if no we cant, the topic is for christians who need to be born again and renewed
Re: GAY (xtians) Put-off Your Unnatural/deceitfull Lust And Be-born AGAIN, Only WAY by BERNIMOORE: 11:18am On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

You asked a question and you giving answers. You ask for proof and it provided. You dont have right to discriminate against Gays. Let them be. Do your ministration and let them do theirs

sorry,i dont discriminate here, as you can see i have no buziness with non-christian Gays dont think they are the same no, they are a world apart.

only for christians who are gays, AND need clarification on their standing before God, im helping them to see clearly Gods standards. even at that they have a choice. im not a prophet, but a teacher of Gods word.

thanks
Re: GAY (xtians) Put-off Your Unnatural/deceitfull Lust And Be-born AGAIN, Only WAY by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:21am On Sep 12, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

sorry,i dont discriminate here, as you can see i have no buziness with non-christian Gays dont think they are the same no, they are a world apart.

only for christians who are gays, AND need clarification on their standing before God, im helping them to see clearly Gods standards. even at that they have a choice. im not a prophet, but a teacher of Gods word.

thanks

Teacher of God's word? I don die.....everybody claiming to be teacher.

Call me when you start having headache on the choice of two grown men. Cheers
Re: GAY (xtians) Put-off Your Unnatural/deceitfull Lust And Be-born AGAIN, Only WAY by Judas2013: 11:25am On Sep 12, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

are you a christian? if yes we can talk, if no we cant, the topic is for christians who need to be born again and renewed

lol

are you a slave? if yes we can talk,if no we cant, the topic is for slaves who need to be slaves again and re enslaved grin grin grin grin
Re: GAY (xtians) Put-off Your Unnatural/deceitfull Lust And Be-born AGAIN, Only WAY by BERNIMOORE: 11:28am On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Teacher of God's word? I don die.....everybody claiming to be teacher.

Call me when you start having headache on the choice of two grown men. Cheers

headache, for what, i dont need to call you, this is christian matter here, do you believe God exist? answer
Re: GAY (xtians) Put-off Your Unnatural/deceitfull Lust And Be-born AGAIN, Only WAY by Judas2013: 11:34am On Sep 12, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

headache, for what, i dont need to call you, this is christian matter here, do you believe God exist? answer

God doesn't exist

God doesn't exist

God doesn't exist

God doesn't exist

God doesn't exist
Re: GAY (xtians) Put-off Your Unnatural/deceitfull Lust And Be-born AGAIN, Only WAY by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
Judas2013:

God doesn't exist

God doesn't exist

God doesn't exist

God doesn't exist

God doesn't exist

thanks for providing him the answer.
Re: GAY (xtians) Put-off Your Unnatural/deceitfull Lust And Be-born AGAIN, Only WAY by BERNIMOORE: 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
Judas2013:

God doesn't exist

God doesn't exist

God doesn't exist

God doesn't exist

God doesn't exist

choruuuuuuuuuuuuus louder pls grin grin you dont belong here, bye bye sing the chorus along
Re: GAY (xtians) Put-off Your Unnatural/deceitfull Lust And Be-born AGAIN, Only WAY by BERNIMOORE: 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

thanks for providing him the answer.

now you talking, you are an atheist, you can see a world of difference between Gay who believe in God and those who dont, it is those who fear God and want good standing before God that i want to converse with. thank you for your time.
Re: GAY (xtians) Put-off Your Unnatural/deceitfull Lust And Be-born AGAIN, Only WAY by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

choruuuuuuuuuuuuus louder pls grin grin you dont belong here, bye bye sing the chorus along

You are not gay, so you dont know what it takes to be gay. When you divorce your wife for God works, we will take you serious.

You are not entitled to discriminate against gays and their s.ex satisfaction. Afterall, they aint knocking on your door for your boy. It a matter of choice so saying they should repent from their lustful act and unnatural act is unacceptable. You cant speak about what you dont know.

Face your business and let others enjoy their life
Re: GAY (xtians) Put-off Your Unnatural/deceitfull Lust And Be-born AGAIN, Only WAY by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

now you talking, you are an atheist, you can see a world of difference between Gay who believe in God and those who dont, it is those who fear God and want good standing before God that i want to converse with. thank you for your time.

Gay is Gay.....believing in God is not an issue. Cant you do things on your own without pushing your doctrine on others throat?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Healing/deliverance Ministers In Nigeria / The Day A Fake Seminarian Was Arrested At Ikpayongo,benue State / Barbara Andersons Dairy: The "Given Ones" Jehovahs Provision?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.