Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Why Does Nairaland Adverts Not Open On New Browser Window? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Does Nairaland Adverts Not Open On New Browser Window? (680 Views)

Nairaland Adverts Doesn't Open A New Tab While Browsing On A PC / Nairaland Adverts Slowing / Making A Web Link Open Up In A New Browser Window (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Nairaland Adverts Not Open On New Browser Window? by dhtml(m): 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2013
I know many of you people have not bothered to click on the adverts but i do - for reasons best known to me.
And i find out that when you click, you are immediately taken away from nairaland to the advert's link,
but other sites just pop open into blank window or pop-under windows? why is nairaland different?
Re: Why Does Nairaland Adverts Not Open On New Browser Window? by GraphicsPlus(m): 12:34am On Sep 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: Why Does Nairaland Adverts Not Open On New Browser Window? by sunday478(m): 6:19am On Sep 11, 2013
^^ am tired with the way the ban people in this forum. What the should is to delete the person post taht all, did the think that those using this forum are Kids. One they have to know is that people will always go to forums that have the right features they need. So if a sharp web developer can make some thing lke this, with time.... NL.
New tech are coming are coming into the I.T world every day
Re: Why Does Nairaland Adverts Not Open On New Browser Window? by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
dhtml: I know many of you people have not bothered to click on the adverts but i do - for reasons best known to me.
And i find out that when you click, you are immediately taken away from nairaland to the advert's link,
but other sites just pop open into blank window or pop-under windows? why is nairaland different?

It's the best approach.

There are many times have clicked on external links to open in new tab but forget to even check them out...

but if it opens in new window, am forced to view the page and if not ok with it, will go back to the previous page sharperly. wink
Re: Why Does Nairaland Adverts Not Open On New Browser Window? by dhtml(m): 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
I think i shall have to agree with you on that one.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Need A Registered Domain Name (operation Get Your Domain Now!) / Wordpress And Joomla Premium Plugins And Themes For Free / Good Web Designer Needed In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.