Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Obasanjo Assures Tambuwal: I Am Behind You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Assures Tambuwal: I Am Behind You (2241 Views)

Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) / Tambuwal: I Withdrew From Presidential Race In The Larger Interest / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Assures Tambuwal: I Am Behind You by NewsINigeria(m): 4:23am On Sep 11, 2013
[img][/img]

Contrary to the expectations of President Goodluck Jonathan and his aides who have been accusing Speaker of the House of Reps, Aminu Tambuwa, of associating with their "enemies", Chief Olusegun Obasanjo on Friday took a different stand. He said he is happy and very proud of the way Speaker Tambuwal has been leading the House of Representatives.

In what some say is an open endorsement for Tambuwal's
future ambition, Obasanjo said:
“I like you, in fact I love you, please go ahead with what you are doing at the National Assembly. I am behind you. I am a principled person and I like the way you run the affairs of the SOURCE:http://newsinigeria..com/2013/08/obasanjo-assures-tambuwal-i-am-behind.html

CLICK HERE FOR MORE CELEBRITY SCANDAL GISTS

My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, So I Posted Her Unclad Pics Online ----- Read The Story Here With The Pic
Re: Obasanjo Assures Tambuwal: I Am Behind You by mannobi(m): 4:38am On Sep 11, 2013
Is this news
Re: Obasanjo Assures Tambuwal: I Am Behind You by Nobody: 4:38am On Sep 11, 2013
Obasanjo is very Dangerous!!! what is he up to this time?? hes got some deceit up his sleeves this time round.
Re: Obasanjo Assures Tambuwal: I Am Behind You by RoyalRoy(m): 4:39am On Sep 11, 2013
Interesting!!

But which one be your girlfriend offend you story now?
Re: Obasanjo Assures Tambuwal: I Am Behind You by Nobody: 4:46am On Sep 11, 2013
When Obasanjo assures you of anything, you should insure yourself against any impending offensive.
Re: Obasanjo Assures Tambuwal: I Am Behind You by ochilikoko(m): 7:16am On Sep 11, 2013
Prof Corruption: When Obasanjo assures you of anything, you should insure yourself against any impending offensive.
this man should simply resign from politics than to be causing problems here ans there.
Re: Obasanjo Assures Tambuwal: I Am Behind You by idriis: 8:10am On Sep 11, 2013
Aaaaaaaah yekpa!shocked

So Obasanjo na gay?

END TIME THINGS!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Assures Tambuwal: I Am Behind You by Tittos: 8:49am On Sep 11, 2013
Did he just call himself a principled man....Wow!!..Has the dictionary meaning of principled change
Re: Obasanjo Assures Tambuwal: I Am Behind You by nku5: 9:02am On Sep 11, 2013
This country. When will fossils like obj, abduksalam and ibb disappear from the landscape please?

Obj has seized the opportunity of this PDP crisis to make up with the northern elite for guiding GEJ to power. So the fate of 160 million people still lies in the hands of a few 80 and 70 year olds. Nigeria has not developed since the 1990's. Only God can save us
Re: Obasanjo Assures Tambuwal: I Am Behind You by Confusionist(m): 9:18am On Sep 11, 2013
Tittos: Did he just call himself a principled man....Wow!!..Has the dictionary meaning of principled change
he is principle, and it's a fact! The thesis of being principle dnt translate to being good!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Assures Tambuwal: I Am Behind You by idumuose(m): 9:19am On Sep 11, 2013
Anyone Obj is backing is doomed 2 fail.He was behind Sam Egwu
for PDP chair and he failed.He was behind Tunji Olurin.The latter ended
up not becoming Ogun state governor.He was behind Onyilola and Segun
Oni.He was behind Ahmadu Ali recently as PDP chair.Has ali become the
PDP chairman?He is at present supporting Andy Uba,a man with question-
able character.And what is the end result?Confision galore in anambra PDP.
Obasanjo is a confusionist.Wherever there is oBJ there is confusion.
Re: Obasanjo Assures Tambuwal: I Am Behind You by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
nku5: This country. When will fossils like obj, abduksalam and ibb disappear from the landscape please?

Obj has seized the opportunity of this PDP crisis to make up with the northern elite for guiding GEJ to power. So the fate of 160 million people still lies in the hands of a few 80 and 70 year olds. Nigeria has not developed since the 1990's. Only God can save us
You just referred to them as Fossils and u want them to disappear from the landscape. Am sure you don't know the meaning of fossil if u do then u made wrong use of the word to back up ur post
Re: Obasanjo Assures Tambuwal: I Am Behind You by derecho(m): 6:17am On Nov 20, 2014
Tittos:
Did he just call himself a principled man....Wow!!..Has the dictionary meaning of principled change
that is what happens when a man starts reading an APC dictionary.APC don the meaning of everything.They can present the devil as GOD.
Re: Obasanjo Assures Tambuwal: I Am Behind You by Charleschidera(m): 6:51am On Nov 20, 2014
Re: Obasanjo Assures Tambuwal: I Am Behind You by egift(m): 6:54am On Nov 20, 2014
Jonathan and his TANiods crew fall off the tree, again grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Assures Tambuwal: I Am Behind You by chamboy(m): 6:56am On Nov 20, 2014
derecho:
that is what happens when a man starts reading an APC dictionary.APC don the meaning of everything.They can present the devil as GOD.
what are u saying Mr Man. Abeg APC=PDP=LP=ANPP=ACN=AD=NAIJA POLITICIANS= THIEVES
Re: Obasanjo Assures Tambuwal: I Am Behind You by lilprinze: 6:59am On Nov 20, 2014
I don't trust this man called oBJ he is a very dangerous rattle snake.
Re: Obasanjo Assures Tambuwal: I Am Behind You by egift(m): 7:02am On Nov 20, 2014
idumuose:
Anyone Obj is backing is doomed 2 fail.He was behind Sam Egwu
for PDP chair and he failed.He was behind Tunji Olurin.The latter ended
up not becoming Ogun state governor.He was behind Onyilola and Segun
Oni.He was behind Ahmadu Ali recently as PDP chair.Has ali become the
PDP chairman?He is at present supporting Andy Uba,a man with question-
able character.And what is the end result?Confision galore in anambra PDP.
Obasanjo is a confusionist.Wherever there is oBJ there is confusion.

Obasanjo single handily made Jonathan what he is today. Without OBJ, there will not be PRESIDENT Jonathan. Don't allow the crumbs you are getting under GEJ's table cloud your senses.

Like OBJ or Not, does not take away the fact that against all PDP top power blocks, he pulled through to get Yar'Adua and Jonathan on that ticket and backed them all through.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Assures Tambuwal: I Am Behind You by derecho(m): 7:12am On Nov 20, 2014
chamboy:
what are u saying Mr Man. Abeg APC=PDP=LP=ANPP=ACN=AD=NAIJA POLITICIANS= THIEVES
funny boy.Hope you've gotten your PVC sha
Re: Obasanjo Assures Tambuwal: I Am Behind You by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
great1:
Obasanjo is very Dangerous!!! what is he up to this time?? hes got some deceit up his sleeves this time round.

very cunning baboon..You must be ready to con him too, if you find yourself working with him.
Re: Obasanjo Assures Tambuwal: I Am Behind You by 100Cents: 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
Who send them ?

When he Obasanjo was there, who else was interfering in his leadership ?

Baba, respect yourself and park well.

One must not be heard...
Re: Obasanjo Assures Tambuwal: I Am Behind You by CharlesPhc: 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
With emphasis on the highlighted section...!!!

(1) (Reply)

For Nigeria's Safety; Jonathan Must Go- Gumi / Gowon Had No Power To Create States, Gowon is a satanic rapistt-President Musiwa / NAF Set For Indigenous Aircraft Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.