Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Fired Ministers ,Their State Of Origin & Reason(s) For Their Sack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fired Ministers ,Their State Of Origin & Reason(s) For Their Sack (5527 Views)

Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service / Buhari Ministers & Their Various Ministries / Saraki, Ekweremadu Shun Hearing Of Suit Seeking Their Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fired Ministers ,Their State Of Origin & Reason(s) For Their Sack by ochejoseph(m): 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
Fired ministers and their states of Origin

Going to War with foot soldiers whose loyalty lies elsewhere could be dangerous,hence Jonathan has decided to stick to those whose allegiance to him is un questionable and weed his administration of poor performing & disloyal elements !

1. Ama pepple - Rivers

Lack lustre performance , Nominee.
Standing on the fence in Rivers crisis

2. Shamsudeen Usman -Kano .

Fair performance casualty of high wire politics ,G7 wahaha ,created the yardstick for performance but fell short of it

3. Gbenga Ashiru - Ogun
Excellent performance, But dinning with his Bosses enemies
(Shock) ObJ link

4 . Hadiza mailafiya- Kaduna
Lack lustre performance

5. Rukkaya Rufai -
Jigawa
ASSU + politics of 2015

6. Olushola Obada - Osun (fmr deputy to oyinlola) .
Waekness ,Old age and
New PDP wahala

7.Bukar Tijanni - Borno

Very poor performance, inabilty to advance the intrest of PDP in Borno

8.Zainab Kuchi - Niger
Poor performance,disloyalty

9.Sacked previously Abdulkadir - Sokoto
NYCN wahala ,Disloyalty

10 Ita Okon - Akwa Ibom

Very poor Performance ,the invincible minister nothing to show for his stay
Re: Fired Ministers ,Their State Of Origin & Reason(s) For Their Sack by Built2last: 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2013
Are you a consultant to the presidency or another Snowden in the making.

anywayz, there is logic in ur analysis..oya take water and cool ur body

anyone who under estimates Jona the quiet man is kidding. watch out for more

4 Likes

Re: Fired Ministers ,Their State Of Origin & Reason(s) For Their Sack by deebrain(m): 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
cool

Re: Fired Ministers ,Their State Of Origin & Reason(s) For Their Sack by Timijo(m): 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2013
GEJ in action to check make the activities of his ministers as he weeded out the non-performing and poor performing ministers.
Re: Fired Ministers ,Their State Of Origin & Reason(s) For Their Sack by Tolexander: 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2013
ochejoseph: Fired ministers and their states of Origin

Going to War with foot soldiers whose loyalty lies elsewhere could be dangerous,hence Jonathan has decided to stick to those whose allegiance to him is un questionable and weed his administration of poor performing & disloyal elements !

1. Ama pepple - Rivers

Lack lustre performance ,Amaechi Nominee.
Standing on the fence
2. Shamsudeen Usman -Kano .
Good performance casualty of high wire politics ,G7

3. Gbenga Ashiru - Osun
Excellent performance,but dinning with his Bosses enemies

4 . Hadiza mailafiya- Kaduna
Lack lustre performance

5. Rukkaya Rufai -
Jigawa
ASSU + politics of 2015

6. Olushola Obada - Osun (fmr deputy to oyinlola) .
Waekness ,old age and
New PDP wahala

7.Bukar Tijanni - Borno

Very poor performance, inabilty to advance PDP in Borno

8.Zainab Kuchi - Niger
Poor performance,disloyalty

9.Sacked previously Abdulkadir - Sokoto
NYCN wahala ,Disloyalty

10 Ita Okon - Akwa Ibom

Very poor Performance
all na politics!
Re: Fired Ministers ,Their State Of Origin & Reason(s) For Their Sack by mykel152209(m): 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2013
Space booked.My 1st time on 1st page,abeg make nna rejoice with me

1 Like

Re: Fired Ministers ,Their State Of Origin & Reason(s) For Their Sack by AdeniyiA(m): 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
nawa o, in the name of federal character jargon, some dunce heads were made our leaders with absolutely nothing to show for their positions.
some names sounded strange on d list cos of their inactivity .
they shud b stoned!
Re: Fired Ministers ,Their State Of Origin & Reason(s) For Their Sack by tomakint: 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2013
Erelu Obada should expect her sack before now being a former deputy governor to Oyinlola (a confirmed political foe of Goodluck Jonathan's 2015 ambition)! Obada will be perceived as a mole in the house! A nice move from Jonathan.
Re: Fired Ministers ,Their State Of Origin & Reason(s) For Their Sack by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 11, 2013
No one can convince me that this shake-up is for any reason other than political, when the likes of Alison-Madueke and Adoke retain their offices.

Imagine sacking Olugbenga Ashiru.

3 Likes

Re: Fired Ministers ,Their State Of Origin & Reason(s) For Their Sack by dgitrader(m): 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
yesterday was the first and last time ever i saw that itta okon(science and tech minister i guess) appear on public function/tv(ait) as minister. them man was surely incompetent.
Adeniyi A.:
nawa o, in the name of federal character jargon, some dunce heads were made our leaders with absolutely nothing to show for their positions.
some names sounded strange on d list cos of their inactivity .
they shud b stoned!
Re: Fired Ministers ,Their State Of Origin & Reason(s) For Their Sack by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2013
INITIAL GRAAGRAA
Re: Fired Ministers ,Their State Of Origin & Reason(s) For Their Sack by Mustay(m): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2013
Built2last: Are you a consultant to the presidency or another Snowden in the making.

I like this. In Nigeria, we can never rule out politics!
Re: Fired Ministers ,Their State Of Origin & Reason(s) For Their Sack by emiye(m): 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
@ OP, I think Gbenga Ashiru is from Ogun state and not Osun state
Re: Fired Ministers ,Their State Of Origin & Reason(s) For Their Sack by albiol: 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
sacking of education minister? Good or bad. The new minister will have to start negotiating from scratch now elongating the strike
Re: Fired Ministers ,Their State Of Origin & Reason(s) For Their Sack by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
where is petroleum angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Fired Ministers ,Their State Of Origin & Reason(s) For Their Sack by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
illitrate: where is petroleum angry angry angry
Why evils grin grin grin grin
Re: Fired Ministers ,Their State Of Origin & Reason(s) For Their Sack by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2013
HNosegbe: No one can convince me that this shake-up is for any reason other than political, when the likes of Alison-Madueke and Adoke retain their offices.

And leaving Nyesom Wike. If the education minister was sacked then Wike should have been sacked as well. But he dare not because that is Amaechi's arch enemy. I wonder why Diezali is still doing in that cabinet... well we have heard stories about Jona & Dez wink

1 Like

Re: Fired Ministers ,Their State Of Origin & Reason(s) For Their Sack by Waspy(m): 6:20pm On Sep 11, 2013
GEJ is just too desperate... I wonder who's more desperate, compared to Atiku?. Imagine sabotaging all what some of these ministers, say Ashiru and Ruqqayat Rufai have done and planned, for some unachieveable dream. So na now Him just wan start hin 7 point 'lie'genda?
Re: Fired Ministers ,Their State Of Origin & Reason(s) For Their Sack by Iniobon(m): 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2013
HNosegbe: No one can convince me that this shake-up is for any reason other than political, when the likes of Alison-Madueke and Adoke retain their offices.

Hahaha, but was their appointments not political?
Re: Fired Ministers ,Their State Of Origin & Reason(s) For Their Sack by Omen100(m): 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
The shake-up still didn't stop president Jonathan from being a watermelon.

2 Likes

Re: Fired Ministers ,Their State Of Origin & Reason(s) For Their Sack by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
All na politics + end tym tinz
Re: Fired Ministers ,Their State Of Origin & Reason(s) For Their Sack by piuss(m): 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2013
i wonder why Nigerians will think, the true reason for sacking this people is because of poor perfomance. 80 percent is all about PDP factional fiasco. No issue yet, lets wait for the replacement
Re: Fired Ministers ,Their State Of Origin & Reason(s) For Their Sack by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
any minister that wants to retain his position should emulate okupe, abati, gulak or wike or face eviction from aso. abi no be so?
Re: Fired Ministers ,Their State Of Origin & Reason(s) For Their Sack by HezronLorraine(m): 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
What a post.

Btw,he sacked obada.minister of state for defence.that's not good.at a time we are having shake ups in the military.
Gotta know the real reason.
Re: Fired Ministers ,Their State Of Origin & Reason(s) For Their Sack by cjrane: 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2013
[size=15pt]All of them deserve to be sacked for very poor performance except Gbenga Ashiru.
Perhaps Gbenga was released to begin his underground work to become the next Governor of Osun.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fired Ministers ,Their State Of Origin & Reason(s) For Their Sack by Desric(m): 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2013
But Jona the quite nigga has not declared his 2015 Presidential ambition yet besides right from the first day i started hearing about President GEJ in the national political arena, it has always being about his ambition, his ambition, his ambition.
I think his major achievement so far has being his constant struggle for his too many selfish ambitions. Anyway, he's achieved the peak of position in the Nigeria political landscape. Maybe the only thing still holding him now, is his greed and lofty ambition. For me its more better for him to play the hero and the act of patriotism by playing down on his second term ambition while the.ovation is still high.
Re: Fired Ministers ,Their State Of Origin & Reason(s) For Their Sack by musiwa1j: 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
if performance was the reason, what is Akinwunmi Adesina still doing in govt. it is man know man. i will fire him. he does not know what he is doing.
Re: Fired Ministers ,Their State Of Origin & Reason(s) For Their Sack by Demdem(m): 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2013
the bottom line is they were sacked basically because they are perceive supporters of enemies of retardeen not because the retardeen feel they arent doing a good job. it shows here Jonathan priorities lies.
Re: Fired Ministers ,Their State Of Origin & Reason(s) For Their Sack by boladez(m): 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2013
Thank God somebody is growing bigger balls to be more decisive
Re: Fired Ministers ,Their State Of Origin & Reason(s) For Their Sack by opei(m): 11:06pm On Sep 11, 2013
Well, all i will say is that let's wait for the various replacements........*continues soaking garrium sulphide*
Re: Fired Ministers ,Their State Of Origin & Reason(s) For Their Sack by alaoeri: 11:09pm On Sep 11, 2013
Its obvious that the sacking is political, if all of them are sacked base on underperforming definitely Gbenga Ashiru shouldn't be among.
Re: Fired Ministers ,Their State Of Origin & Reason(s) For Their Sack by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 12, 2013
Enter Austin Okpara from Rivers state! Amaechi shall see more fights in the days ahead.
Ninety-nine percent of the cabinet is dead.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba In Diaspora Express Concern Over Southwest, North Alliance / Why The South East Must Trade With Caution With The Hausa Fulani / BREAKING: Why I Sacked 46 Staff On May Day — Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.