Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

BREAKING: Why I Sacked 46 Staff On May Day — Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Why I Sacked 46 Staff On May Day — Atiku (5532 Views)

Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night / Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet / Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Why I Sacked 46 Staff On May Day — Atiku by Jnewsreporters: 12:02am On May 02, 2020
A former Nigerian Vice President, Atiku Abubarka, has on May day sacked 46 of his staff.

Atiku, is the founder of Gotel Communications, a television and radio broadcast conglomerate transmitting from Yola, the Adamawa State capital.

According to the former vice President, Atiku Abubarka he sacked the 46 workers due to lack of sufficient funds. He, however, added that the Coronavirus pandemic has caused global economy crisis. We want to maintain a little number of staff that we can pay, he said.

Atiku, promised to call few of the affected staff back to duty if things comes back to normal.

READ MORE HERE: https://www.thewatchngr.com/2020/05/breaking-why-i-sacked-46-staff-on-may.html

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Why I Sacked 46 Staff On May Day — Atiku by doggedfighter(f): 12:19am On May 02, 2020
In your mind now you have manufactured news, right? undecided

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Why I Sacked 46 Staff On May Day — Atiku by seunlayi(m): 12:19am On May 02, 2020
This is understandable, many sacks are still coming but they should be ready to employ those affected back when things improve

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Why I Sacked 46 Staff On May Day — Atiku by sammyj: 12:25am On May 02, 2020
grin
Re: BREAKING: Why I Sacked 46 Staff On May Day — Atiku by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:53am On May 02, 2020
And you donated for this coronavirus ryt you can’t pay your staff
Something is going on somewere

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Why I Sacked 46 Staff On May Day — Atiku by chisani(m): 2:05am On May 02, 2020
China eventually helping in resetting the new world order. Kiyosaki is aware, Karl Marx saw it and Fred Riggs knows the dangers facing prismatic societies. Sala- bazaar is not the way to go.
Re: BREAKING: Why I Sacked 46 Staff On May Day — Atiku by jidamsel43(m): 2:09am On May 02, 2020
Before corona virus more than 50% of youth are jobless . After corona virus , the figure of joblessness will be alarming . May God save us .

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Why I Sacked 46 Staff On May Day — Atiku by StagethemTVee: 2:36am On May 02, 2020
Is this verified news? Coming from Atiku.....Is this how atiku would have come?
Re: BREAKING: Why I Sacked 46 Staff On May Day — Atiku by jumper524(m): 4:13am On May 02, 2020
seunlayi:
This is understandable, many sacks are still coming but they should be ready to employ those affected back when things improve
it wouldn't have been understandable if it were the F.G.
Atiku would have been vocal on business and economic strategies govt should have adopted.
Strategies he himself couldn't adopt.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Why I Sacked 46 Staff On May Day — Atiku by 9japride(m): 4:22am On May 02, 2020
How true is this news, hope it not a way to tarnish someone's name just because of 2023 presidential elections? OP were you in direct contact with Atiku?
Re: BREAKING: Why I Sacked 46 Staff On May Day — Atiku by mrabula34(m): 5:30am On May 02, 2020
e don be for dem
Re: BREAKING: Why I Sacked 46 Staff On May Day — Atiku by brexit: 5:31am On May 02, 2020
The son has recovered and they have enjoyed the prayers of these staff that were sacked
, why did he not do it when the son was sick, he wanted not to cause any disaffection between his family and Nigerians, AIT boss cannot do same now because he needs collective prayers of everyone, the rich knows how to manipulate the poor, God is the judge of all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Why I Sacked 46 Staff On May Day — Atiku by helinues: 5:35am On May 02, 2020
Atiku, promised to call few of the affected staff back to duty if things comes back to normal

Stop feeding us bukum oga Atiku, we are not babies
Re: BREAKING: Why I Sacked 46 Staff On May Day — Atiku by helinues: 5:36am On May 02, 2020
9japride:
How true is this news, hope it not a way to tarnish someone's name just because of 2023 presidential elections? OP were you in direct contact with Atiku?

2023 election? See Atiku still want to contest again ni?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Why I Sacked 46 Staff On May Day — Atiku by 9japride(m): 5:42am On May 02, 2020
helinues:

2023 election? See Atiku still want to contest again ni?
[color=#006600][/color]

Never can tell, especially in this country run by old men. Nigerians need a young, expose, highly enlightened person who is sincere to turn Nigeria to Dubia standard. Not old men with outdate way of reasoning. The last election was the last opportunity to have given Atiku a chance. He's more advanced in reasoning. Those shouting corruption are all hypocrites, because no Nigerian politician is a saint. Nigerians missed an opportunity to turn things around for not electing Atiku. I don't think age is on he's side again. The funny thing is that its everyone that will suffer in a bad system. Because insecurity will affect everyone. My advice to Buhari is just use this he's second term to do the right things and retire as a hero. When the chips are down those sycophants advising him wrongly will all deny him and move to the next man in power, because majority of our leaders are career politicians who can't survive without government money. Just voicing out my mind on the situation of things in this country, so painful we still living in dark age.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Why I Sacked 46 Staff On May Day — Atiku by helinues: 5:44am On May 02, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Never can tell, especially in this country run by old men. Nigerians need a young, expose, highly enlightened person who is sincere to turn Nigeria to Dubia standard. Not old men with outdate way of reasoning. The last election was the last opportunity to give Atiku a chance known. He's more advanced in reasoning than Buhari. Those shouting corruption are all hypocrites, because no Nigerian politician is a saint. Nigerians missed an opportunity to turn things around for not electing Atiku. I don't think age is on he's side again.

So who are you proposing as an alternative as Atiku is out of the game according to you?
Re: BREAKING: Why I Sacked 46 Staff On May Day — Atiku by Corporate2020: 5:52am On May 02, 2020
Jnewsreporters:
A former Nigerian Vice President, Atiku Abubarka, has on May day sacked 46 of his staff.

Atiku, is the founder of Gotel Communications, a television and radio broadcast conglomerate transmitting from Yola, the Adamawa State capital.

According to the former vice President, Atiku Abubarka he sacked the 46 workers due to lack of sufficient funds. He, however, added that the Coronavirus pandemic has caused global economy crisis. We want to maintain a little number of staff that we can pay, he said.

Atiku, promised to call few of the affected staff back to duty if things comes back to normal.

READ MORE HERE: https://www.thewatchngr.com/2020/05/breaking-why-i-sacked-46-staff-on-may.html

The national treasury is not available to be looted again. Thief Thief Jankoriko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Why I Sacked 46 Staff On May Day — Atiku by Corporate2020: 5:53am On May 02, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:

He is mad obviously.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Why I Sacked 46 Staff On May Day — Atiku by Gten(m): 5:55am On May 02, 2020
Not right
Re: BREAKING: Why I Sacked 46 Staff On May Day — Atiku by 9japride(m): 5:55am On May 02, 2020
helinues:

So who are you proposing as an alternative as Atiku is out of the game according to you?
[color=#006600][/color]

For now I don't know yet. Still observing things. We need someone that is not a bigot, because if Nigeria continue with this present system of government of exclusion, I doubt if we'll remain as a country. The hate in the country seems to be increasing everyday. If our mentality is good, I don't think there will be any need for zoning, please let's learn to preach peace and love. We too like winner takes it all and pepper eye kind of politics which to me is to petty and primitive.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Why I Sacked 46 Staff On May Day — Atiku by Corporate2020: 5:56am On May 02, 2020
One of the 45 Laws of Power:

Destroy the enemy completely.

By the time Buhari and Tinubu finish with Atikuchukwu, he will pack his load and run back to Cameroon, his father's land.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Why I Sacked 46 Staff On May Day — Atiku by helinues: 5:56am On May 02, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

For now I don't know yet. Still observing things. We need someone that is not a bigot, because if Nigeria continue with this present system of government of exclusion, I doubt if we'll remain as a country. The hate in the country seems to be increasing everyday. If our mentality is good, I don't think there will be any need for zoning, please let's learn to preach peace and love. We too like winner takes it all and pepper eye kind of politics which to me is to petty and primitive.

The earlier Nigerians see presidency as a figure head position , the earlier for them.
Re: BREAKING: Why I Sacked 46 Staff On May Day — Atiku by 9japride(m): 5:59am On May 02, 2020
helinues:

The earlier Nigerians see presidency as a figure head position , the earlier for them.

[color=#006600][/color]

I don't understand, please explain.
Re: BREAKING: Why I Sacked 46 Staff On May Day — Atiku by grandstar(m): 6:00am On May 02, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:

Business is business

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Why I Sacked 46 Staff On May Day — Atiku by helinues: 6:02am On May 02, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't understand, please explain.

Presidency shouldn't be our worries, instead Senate, Reps and state assembly position should be Nigerians priority cos that's where the law can be made/adjusted.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Why I Sacked 46 Staff On May Day — Atiku by 9japride(m): 6:09am On May 02, 2020
helinues:

Presidency shouldn't be our worries, instead Senate, Reps and state assembly position should be Nigerians priority cos that's where the law can be made/adjusted.
[color=#006600][/color]

Its not that possible, we run a system were the president has so much power. That's the major reason they get power drunk. It just that GEJ is a gentle man, if he was stone hearted like majority of our politicians he could have used he's power viciously. Imagining having people like Wike, El Rufia, Yaya Bello, Akpabio, Ebonyi governor etc as president, it will be total dictatorship. Nigerians don't need people like that. All Nigerians want is someone who is proactive, smart and accommodating to all Nigerians whether they vote or didn't vote for him/her.
Re: BREAKING: Why I Sacked 46 Staff On May Day — Atiku by Nobody: 6:14am On May 02, 2020
The only way we can solve unemployment issues in Nigeria is to ban china finished products...

Raw materials, equipments and machineries should be the only imported items.

If you really love it... make it.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Why I Sacked 46 Staff On May Day — Atiku by helinues: 6:14am On May 02, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Its not that possible, we run a system were the president has so much power. That's the major reason they get power drunk. It just that GEJ is a gentle man, if he was stone hearted like majority of our politicians he could have used he's power viciously. Imagining having people like Wike, El Rufia, Yaya Bello, Akpabio, Ebonyi governor etc as president, it will be total dictatorship. Nigerians don't need people like that. All Nigerians want is someone who is proactive, smart and accommodating to all Nigerians whether they vote or didn't vote for him/her.

I have realised that average NL's on politics section don't really have clues about how to turn things around.. Same way we continue electing clueless people.

If credible people are elected at Senate, House of reps and state assembly;

Don't you think they can propose for amendment on the unuseful existing law?

Don't you think they can come up with new working law?

Don't you think they can reject any proposed bills made by President/Governor if it's not going to have any positive effects on the masses.

Don't you think clueless President or governor's can be easily impeached if we have reputable people representing us...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Why I Sacked 46 Staff On May Day — Atiku by ojobek: 6:20am On May 02, 2020
jumper524:
it wouldn't have been understandable if it were the F.G.
Atiku would have been vocal on business and economic strategies govt should have adopted.
Strategies he himself couldn't adopt.
FG said that you can sack workers but follow due process,Access bank is another example and more companies will follow. Pls stop comparing company own by individual with that of FG
Re: BREAKING: Why I Sacked 46 Staff On May Day — Atiku by Staro: 6:23am On May 02, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:

He donated his personal funds.
Company revenue is different from personal funds

(1) (2) (Reply)

What My Father Told Me About Hausa-fulani / Are South-Western Universities Populated By Fake Academics? / Buhari/Bakare Live On NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.