Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Lawyer Sues FRSC Over New Driver’s Licence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyer Sues FRSC Over New Driver’s Licence (17835 Views)

Ocholi's Driver Had No Driver's Licence - FRSC / Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage / Lawyer Sues Buhari, APC, INEC Over Certificate Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Sues FRSC Over New Driver’s Licence by kashflynn(m): 10:08am On Sep 12, 2013
Finally some1 who is willing to stand up and do wats ryt... Not swallowing every cock and ball thrown at us... Some 1 has to keep this guyz in check, if only i had money to throw around i wld gladly support his course.. FRSC doing VIO job, police doing FRSC jobs..
Re: Lawyer Sues FRSC Over New Driver’s Licence by papalbull(m): 10:22am On Sep 12, 2013
Confusionist: Where is the lawyer that sued Oyedepo for being a tout?

Or the kenyan lawyer who sued the killers of Jesus!

Where is the lawyer who sued Lagos state for what he termed, 'unlawful deportation' of the ibos?

Where is the one who sued the FG?

To me, I say lawyers are crazy son of a bee!!!
They shld all be treated for psychosis!!!

na so them go de sue,at the end the story go end after them don collect money chop then end the case. Then person go open dirty mouth tell me say make i no type end time things. END TIME THINGS
Re: Lawyer Sues FRSC Over New Driver’s Licence by de1de1SnrAd: 10:24am On Sep 12, 2013
Thanks to Ʊ, barr. Tope. Nevertheless, may I advise all Nigerians that this is suppose to be fight for everyone. Therefore, we should not make comment that can discourage this lawyer and her team. I consequently BEG that all lawyers, SANs, Human Right Activists and all well meaning Nigerians including Labour Unions should STAND UP AND SAVE NIGERIA MASSES FROM THIS OPPRESSION AND EXTORTION BY THE GOVT. Already, we know, just education, that driving classy car is for those in authority and their families/friends, they should not deny us our jalopy.
Re: Lawyer Sues FRSC Over New Driver’s Licence by soulgate: 10:33am On Sep 12, 2013
b][/b]My loudest applauds to Counsel Tope for his unequivocal step and boldness to speak against such spate of treachery, de-humanization, corruption, unholy and unscruplous laws and antic against the common Nigeria. What significance does the new plate number or drivers' licence got to contribute to the death-trapped Nigerian roads. Please fellow county people! It's time we get to the streets in mass peaceful protests against some of these ill-begotten policies and ways of exploitation of the ordinary citizen. Like other countries of the world, we need to protest on the streets and say no to those things wew do not want. The lawyer has opened up the stage; we have to cooperatively support him: else his voice would die out like one crying in the backyard of the desert!!!

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Sues FRSC Over New Driver’s Licence by de1de1SnrAd: 10:35am On Sep 12, 2013
Thanks to Ʊ, barr. Tope. Nevertheless, may I advise all Nigerians that this is suppose to be fight for everyone. Therefore, we should not make comment that can discourage this lawyer and her team. I consequently BEG that all lawyers, SANs, Human Right Activists and all well meaning Nigerians including Labour Unions should STAND UP AND SAVE NIGERIA MASSES FROM THIS OPPRESSION AND EXTORTION BY THE GOVT. Already, we know, just like education, that driving classy car is for those in authority and their families/friends, they should not deny us our jalopy.
Re: Lawyer Sues FRSC Over New Driver’s Licence by teeveawar: 10:40am On Sep 12, 2013
Bar. Tope, i wish you success. IJN, in advanc"AMEEEEEEN!!!!!!!.........."
Re: Lawyer Sues FRSC Over New Driver’s Licence by sammhi(m): 10:50am On Sep 12, 2013
Where is the hypocrite of a lawyer called Falana? here is a clear case of rip off by FRSC that he should bother himself, no, because he will benefit indirectly ... Awon omo ole it is Taraba gov which is none of his business that he is occupied wit...
Re: Lawyer Sues FRSC Over New Driver’s Licence by successking: 10:51am On Sep 12, 2013
Ok oooo
Re: Lawyer Sues FRSC Over New Driver’s Licence by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 12, 2013
The problem of this country whereby government oppress us all both the poor and the rich ' its only in this part of the world that the government will never negotiate with it citizen before inflate hardship on us , it just not fair, this problem is beyond law suit' is there anyway we can report all this nonsense to U.N / E.U because Nigeria govt violate human rights by every means! Enough is enough
Re: Lawyer Sues FRSC Over New Driver’s Licence by folahann(m): 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
Honestly speaking, i think most of the parastatas we have in Nigeria are meaningless and useless. Some should integrated while others closed down.
EFCC, ICPC, FRSC NSCDC VIO should all be departments in the police force.

Some ministries are also totally uncalled for. All these are just resourses wasting. Imagine having ministry of Local government when there is local gov't service commissioner.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Sues FRSC Over New Driver’s Licence by mermaidkingdom: 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2013
Gej is working
Re: Lawyer Sues FRSC Over New Driver’s Licence by KenDStar: 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
This legal action is long overdue.

All car owners with valid plate number should sue.

Same for Drivers license.

Enough!
Re: Lawyer Sues FRSC Over New Driver’s Licence by Moshoosa: 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
Kudos to barister tope alabi, their intention is to exploit ppl, changing of plate number and driver's license having noting to do with our crippled economy.
Re: Lawyer Sues FRSC Over New Driver’s Licence by Purplebells: 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
igbsam: At last someone has voiced out. I just pray other prominent lawyers would join this man is pursuing the same cause. Afterall we Nigerians are used to saying, someone needs to start it first, then we will follow. Now someone has started it o...

Everybody else should follow suit

New plate number - N35, 000
New Driver's license - N15, 000
Police BCMR - N3, 500

Total - N53, 500

Just because somebody wants to make money, they want us to pay this outrageous amount because I dey drive car. Crazy nation.

Kudos to the lawyer, Nigerians don't know what to protest for. Things don't work in a transitional manner in Nigeria. Everything is done immediately, all because of corruption. To embezzle money and more money.

Even if you want prople to get a new drivers license or number plates, it should be a transitional process such that when your license expires you can get a new one. With the way things are going, they will soon ask Nigerians to get number plates for their shoes. Mark my word. May God help us.
Re: Lawyer Sues FRSC Over New Driver’s Licence by bigcycs: 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
A very much needed intervention indeed.

I took my time to compare both old and new number plates and I could not find a single feature that makes the new one "unfakable" (since that's the dumbass reason those retards gave)

Apart from a bold "green" map of naija..and a reverse in the state initials etc..its pretty much the same number plate and the new one can be faked as much as the old one can.

So I go home wondering, of all the ways FRSC can discharge its constitutional duties its "new number plates/ licence" the idiots decided on.

They will kill us in this country o I swearrigaad.. There is no one to enforce minimum wage yet every single police man ,olokpa, ekelebe, "black n black etc will pour into the streetz like locust to enforce this clearly exploitative policy..
Re: Lawyer Sues FRSC Over New Driver’s Licence by Pattey(m): 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
igbsam: At last someone has voiced out. I just pray other prominent lawyers would join this man is pursuing the same cause. Afterall we Nigerians are used to saying, someone needs to start it first, then we will follow. Now someone has started it o...

Everybody else should follow suit

New plate number - N35, 000
New Driver's license - N15, 000
Police BCMR - N3, 500

Total - N53, 500

Just because somebody wants to make money, they want us to pay this outrageous amount because I dey drive car. Crazy nation.

Biko, how much is required for Okada plate number?
Re: Lawyer Sues FRSC Over New Driver’s Licence by Kaymoney5296: 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
Where is Nigeria labour congress they suppose to be the one that we first come out to protect the issue but government and FRSC have block their mouth with money they don't say anything since all this time but this is the time for us to fight it out and say to the federal government and the so called FRSC that we are not going to pay the money, the money is too much they shoud cut it to 5K for the plate number if one have one before and the drivers license should not more than 6K and we should try and support this lawyer for the well work done so far
Re: Lawyer Sues FRSC Over New Driver’s Licence by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
WHERE ARE ALL THOSE PEOPLE CALLING FOR REVOLUTION,THIS TOPIC IF FOR YOU.I AM SURPRISED THAT UP TILL THIS MOMENT, ONLY FEW PEOPLE HAVE COMMENTED ON THIS TOPIC.THAT TELLS US A LOT ABOUT OUR STRUGGLE FOR LIBERATION..ITS ONLY LIP SERVICE,NO BE NIGERIA WE DEY.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Sues FRSC Over New Driver’s Licence by LizB2K(m): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2013
human right
Re: Lawyer Sues FRSC Over New Driver’s Licence by creativemusic: 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin goood oemmmmmmmmmmmm grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lawyer Sues FRSC Over New Driver’s Licence by olarevo: 12:18am On Sep 13, 2013
The new plate number is too expensive and not what the value. What is wrong with the old number? Must this government steal from the masses at all cost? We must collectively reject this!
Re: Lawyer Sues FRSC Over New Driver’s Licence by Underdogg(m): 6:49am On Sep 13, 2013
al-qaeda:
Bought my own number from jos at 22k for everytin.
I sure say na fake you buy o bros.
Re: Lawyer Sues FRSC Over New Driver’s Licence by DisGuy: 11:29am On Sep 16, 2013
soooooo when will the case be heard?
Re: Lawyer Sues FRSC Over New Driver’s Licence by Ik4service: 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
God bless and protect this lawyer, I feel for our people. Please This Police BCRM must not succeed. Please Remember Heaven my people. Cheating is a sin. What ever data the need should be incorporated into the FRSC card.
Re: Lawyer Sues FRSC Over New Driver’s Licence by xyuche: 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2013
this is a noble step and I call on Nigerians to support this layer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Meets With Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President / Troops Rescue Three FGC Yauri Students & One Teacher; Kill One Bandit / Tinubu Receives Delegation From The European Union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.